PDA

View Full Version : Must be praised...

Pan
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:16 AM
I'd like to praise the whole board..of course..! I hate leaving people out..and know what it feels like..SO EVERYONE is prasied..:D But of course..I must say something to some very special and wonderful people..:)

Aquanite-- I'd really like like to praise you first off, for being my best friend. ^^ Your probably the only person I've trusted in a very long time. Your the one who inspired me to draw again, when I first met you online. ^^ Your artwork...is amazing. It actually past amazing. It's in-describable. You draw the most hilarious things, and always manage to make me laugh when I feel bad. :D I've been hoping you get AotM soon..:) Your always there when someone needs you, and your a wonderful person...and lioness..;) I just wanna say Thank You for always being there...and for being a friend. ^_^

Krystynlioness-- When I met you, you were so nice to me. :D You overflooded the Ezboard I made with beautiful drawings...^^ Your a very kind a sweet person. Your art is also astonishing. I can't believe you use MS Paint...it's all so perty-ful! I hope you one day become famous for your cute Bright Flower lions/lionesses. :) I fwove those things. Thank you..for being a great friend. ^^

The_Crazy_One-- IMing you is always so much fun..:) You always make the craziest smileys, and make me laugh..:lol Your art is very unique and adorable! Never give your style up. It's the cutest and fluffiest I've ever seen..! ^^ Thank you so very much for always having someone to chat with. ;)

Cally-- Your art SO rocks! :D You always have the coolest pics...and cutest. :) I love the "Watch out--she's gonna blow!" pic..:lol I don't think I've ever seen a pic of a kitty doing that..! I hope you get AotM one of these months..;) That'd rock. Your also an icredibly nice, sweet and coolie person. ^_^

I was gonna type more out but I have to get off. I'll do this quickly..sorry to these other people..

Kazamidori-- Congrats on winning AotM, and for being such a nice and kind person! ^^

Pinali-- You scan/picture some weird things(babyfood)..and hope you scan more..! :lol An also..keep drawing more..! Your chars are so amazing..^^ And your coloring style..^_^

I'll try and do more people later..^^

Koudoawaia
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:19 AM
Aw, thank you PAN, you're so sweet! I'm privileged to have met you!

Aquanite
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:14 AM
*teary-eyed* Pan! :D Thank you, so much . . You have no idea how great reading this just made me feel . . ;_; I'm almost out of words, gahhh!! :lol ^__^ *hug!* You deserve all the praise in the world, Pan . . ^__^ *tackles you* =D Again, thank you . . lots. . .

The Poop
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:41 AM
*dies with hapiness and goes to heaven* Wow, thank you so much...! I dunno how to thank you...for praising me like that..wow! *hugs* :insane:

Pan
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:11 AM
Your welcome..^_^ You just deserve this..You've made me feel so loved..:) I'm glad you all feel nice..:lol

Pinali
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:47 PM
*tackle* =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD PAN!!!
You praisded me! =DD *huggle*
Thank you so much! And you didn't name many people either! ! Mwaa! <=DD

Lady Stardust
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:14 AM
Cally: *at Sita's house with Bowios and Almond flambe and listening to Darren* YAY! *hug* Thank you so much, PAN =) That was so 5 sweet ppof yqou to say!

Sita, butt out.

Sita: It's not me...um...*is poked by Jareth*

o.O

Cally: Anyway! ;D Yeah...thank you so much! *snug* Your art's great too :) Thanks!!!

kazamidori luvluvsquall
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:01 PM
aw.. thanks so much PAN.... such nice things to say about me! and big thanks for the congrats~!

Pan
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:28 AM
Your welcome..:)