PDA

View Full Version : Let us praise...

Felona
Jan 11th, 2002, 05:40 PM
OK, firsty offy, if you're not mentioned, chances are I don't know you. o.o

Cally: Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. "You hated her some time ago!" It was true. That forum had a lot of memories. But I was in another one of those random-out-of-the-blue mood swings which was makin' me depressed, so I hated just about everybody.
I've always her art, the way she can draw so cartoonish, yet make the pictures "come alive" with the colours and emotions that she uses.
And she's gettin' better everyday!
She's also a great admin who doesn't bite yer head off for swearing (oh ho ho, bad memories...another ezBoard...) and gave us a forum to moan about stuff in! How cool is that I ask ya!? rollin
And believe it or not, she's the one who actually opened up my eyes more to Savage Garden, because I'd only heard a few of their songs, but I didn't really know much about 'em.
And she's a great writer! Read her stuff before I set my Chibi Me on ya! RAR!
:tongue2:
And she replied to some of my posts in the old forum, ain't thst spiffy? :biglaugh:

Sita: Aha, I remember back in the days of the jammy iganuodon...*slaps herself*
Anydoodlyhoo, she actually replied to one of my poems in the old In The Spotlight forum when no-one else did, which really touches me.
Her artwork is great and she's a real nice person overall, so she deserves a big ol' pat on the back. :)

EN: *squish* She's replied to a lot of muh posts, we're penpals, we share a certain Final Fantasy addiction, she's a cool artist, she doodled me a really kewl Seph pic to drool over...*LOL*...so, overall, *verybigfuzzysuffocatinghugforEN*.

Pegs: She's a verrah cool artist, who's non-lion-and-wolf art I envy.
Big clap for Pegs, everybody! ^_^

J.C.: Great guy and a beyond-great artist...WHO DREW RYO OHKI FOR ME! (yop, never forgot about that pic. ;))

Spitfire: Offered to help me with the HTML in my siggy when I first came, and I was a bit *****y about the whole siggy thing, which you'll notice if you look a few posts back in the General Discussion forum, so I'm sorry for that, I knew you were only trying to help.
A cool artist who is getting better by the day, and deserves a verrah big clap, so c'mon people, CLAP, DARN YOU!

Wolfy Riddle and Howl: Helps out with Stop Sticky Paws!, does a great job of supervising the Stop Sticky Paws! forum, a great artist and a great person. What more do I need a say!?

Angalia: Responded to my post in the old Emotional Creativity Imagination forum about the maths problem which is improving now and offered support. Also a very kewl artist and person. I'm getting tired...it's 1.33am...sorry if I'm being short. x.x

I KNOW that's not it, there are many other people around here who deserve a very big, fuzzy hug from me and many other people, but it's late (or early, for that matter), 1:34am to be precise, and I need sleep after getting an almost sleepless night last night, so goodnight all and remember, a little praise goes a loooooooong way. ;)

Pheinix
Jan 11th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Ohhh! *is praised, grins* Thank you sooooooo much...and I'm glad to hear your math is improving, wish mine was! *g* Ah welll! I praise you right back! *hugglesher*

spits
Jan 11th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Hello :)

*hugs* Eee, thanks so much Felona! Don't worry, HTML can be really frustrating sometimes. If I can't get it, I have to walk away from my computer...or else my computer might no longer be alive ;).

*blushes* Awww, thanks for saying that! I'm really glad that someone has noticed that I was improving! Eee, I truely appreciate it *more hugs* :D! You're an awesome artist as well! I really enjoy browsing through your artwork!

~Spitfire/sirocco

Lady Stardust
Jan 12th, 2002, 02:10 AM
*hugs Felona*
Thank you so much!! Hehe..JAM. o.O...thankies..that's so sweet! *huggle*

Ms. Flambe
Jan 12th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Awwww..Felooona...
*cling*
Thank you so much! That was rilly nice of y'to say..
And you mentioned..my...FANFICS!!!!!!!!!
*explode* :D
Thanks so much!

J.C.
Jan 12th, 2002, 08:34 AM
:biglaugh:
Thank you very much~~!!! Felona~~!!!
I'm sooo glad you love that pic! thanks again!

EndlessNight
Jan 12th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Awww Felona thanks a tonne *hugs*

Sorry I haven't written you back!

Argh I got so behind.

I will though don't worry. =0)

Wolfy
Jan 13th, 2002, 06:02 AM
OMG I got praised?!?! *goes REALLY hyper* YAY!!!!!! *hugs Felona* lol