PDA

View Full Version : My Praises :3

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 08:52 AM
I've never actually praised any one, but I gotta praise these guys!

Thanx to those 13 people who have me on their fav artists list! Much appreciated! =n_n= It really boosts my confidence! And thanx for adding 26 of my piccies to your fav piccies! =n_n= and the 15 user comments!

User comments from

Ratha
Mirri
Pinali
Pan (PikachuAshNat)
Yappy55
the_crazy_one(Crazy-Jen)
Tigon
Memory
Neve
VitaniDaReal (Tani)
Kristynlioness/Filly
Tassy
Nala-the-lioness
Queenvitani
MX55 Phantom Mathiias (PSSJ)

And finally my Favourite artists list! If you ent up der, don't worry. Its just I've just recently foudn out bowt this favourite artists thing and I ent added many people. Mainly people I have met really :3

AirGuiTaR
the_crazy_one (Crazy-Jen)
Der
Domino
Dooodlebugg
Ibilisi
Kazamidori
Memory
Pan (PikachuAshNat)
Pinali
Ratha
Scully
Sema (JayHawk)
ShyZhadow
SpiritWolf77
Tai Kai Tsu
Tallon
Tassy
Tigon
Toasty

Nee =n_n= and thanx to any one who may have praised me too? :lol I-love-2-draw, Spiritwolf77 and TaiKaiTsu (as far as I know!) :insane:

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Oops! Sorry :lol DragonRace! You're up there too!

Tassy
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:03 AM
*Yay*I'm on the list. Thanks Thanks Thanks..!!! ^.^
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

*Hugs*

°*~ Tassy ~*°

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:04 AM
Tis Ok, :3 I luv yer art! and i lived that pic u did of me n matt! =n_n= luved it!!!!!!!!! :lol

The Poop
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Gah,,,,!!! *hugglesyatodeath* THANKS!! I really appreciate being praised..! ^_^

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:31 PM
*dies* Tis ok! Your cool n shtuff! X3

Saitenyo
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:01 PM
*eeees* thank you! I love your art, the coloring's always so pretty! *feels honored* ^__^

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Nyaw thanx Spiritwolf! Your art is real good too! o0 *adores it*

Pinali
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:13 PM
:lol I added a comment, have you on my faves, and am on your faves too! :lol THanks! You're a great friend! =3 *huggle*

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Nyaw! *huggles pin back* you great friend too bud! :3

Alai Tallon
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:18 PM
Heehee, thanks so much! I admire your art as well, and I had fun with our art trade! Thanks so much for wanting to do one. ^_^ Keep up the awesome work! *dances* :love:

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:22 PM
Nyaw! Thanx Tallon! I had fun with the Trade too! Luved drawing Dakatsu! That is right isnt it? :3

Alai Tallon
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Oui, that be his name! ^_^ *dances a "Whee, I'm eating a rice krispies treat!" dance*

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:49 PM
:D Rice Krispies! Hey tallon, by any chance do you have MSN?

Vzuki
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:55 PM
*loox at everyone...*sniffle** I wasn't on either list...*woox away slowly* *sniffle* Bah I always knew I was suckee....I suck stoopid me i suck only 7 ppls have me on their faves...

Krystal
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:58 PM
Sorry Vzuki! But I've never met you before X3 dont feel bad! *adds you*

Mjau
Jul 27th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Lookie!! I'm on the list^_^

ThankyouverymuchKrystal:) :rolling: :) :rolling:

Pan
Jul 27th, 2002, 05:25 PM
Omg...! That you so much!! I am so never praised. I was feeling all sad and such today. Thank you! Your art is also amazing...! *huggles* thanks!

Ibilisi
Jul 28th, 2002, 07:01 AM
Thank you so much! ^_^ The only reason I haven't added a comment is because I haven't had much time to be adding comments at the moment :( I would've before when we did a trade otherwise. I will don't worry! I'm not saying you should praise me for that, I just want to add a comment! :lol 'Cause you art -is- awesome! Anyway, thank you! You're on my fave list too! ^^; *praises back* And you're an awesome friend! *hugglesmush*

Scully
Jul 28th, 2002, 04:54 PM
aw thanx Krystal, that means a lot to me! *huggles* i haven't been praised yet! thanx so much! (ihope you like the pic of majora lion!) and i love your art!

AirGuiTaR
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:51 PM
*squee*
Thanks so much Krystal!!!
Your art rocks!! :D

toasty
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:59 PM
AAHHHHHH

*hugs krystal*

*gives her twizzlers*

Tai Kai Tsu
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:21 AM
Thankies Krystal! I'll go comment on your Art-Work right now, dunno why I havn't before. Your stuff rockz! :)

Eino
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Look, look!! *points* I'm up there too! Squee!! Thanks~ *pounce/huggle/strangletodeath* Thanks!! I love your art by the way, especially the coloring!

Serge Stiles
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Thanku so much for the praise Krys :3 ::tacklefloof:: :D

Alai Tallon
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:34 PM
*comes in a few months late* I think. *laughs* But no, I dun have MSN . . . *sighs* Sorry. I've got AIM, though, and I've decided to use my alaitallon username on Fridays. ^_^ Whee! I may need to pick up an MSN account, though . . .