PDA

View Full Version : I guess I should do my Praise thingys....

Nadira
Feb 20th, 2002, 05:32 AM
Not really into this favoriusm stuff but I have to post this as all of you are so kewl ^^

kazamidori luvluvsquall (or Kazzy :P): Your comments are always nice and you always have that thing where you can cheer up people. Plus your art ROCKS, plus you were the first one to praise me *hugs*

Domino: You problaey don't know me but I know that you are a really good artist. And your comments are always kind

Va Kasi: Again, Your comments are always kind and I love your art. You also have that thing where you can cheer people up :)

Nalina: Erf - not sure if you remember me but anyways.... I've always admired your art and your style of drawing. Your comments are always kind and you help poeple out in need.

Cally: Your probaley the most popular person to get praised so heres another one - YOUR ROCK!!! Half of us wont be here if it weren't for you creating this forum (inc ezboard one). Plus you help everyone out and again your comments are always kind.

Lucifer: Heh - you probaley know what I'm gonna say but then again..... You have a very unquite (sp?) way of expressing your feelings and your art alot of the time. I've always have inspired you plus your art rocks and your comments are always kind *hugs*

Vitani Da Real: You know what I'm like with you and your art :tongue2: So I'll just say it straight - You are a really nice person that it's pretty hard not to like. You helped me out in situations that no one else has helped me out in and you also introduced me to some really cool people. Yoru art is absolutly amazing and I hope we can continue being friends (even though I'm probaley a good 10 years younger than you ^^). You are a really Cool person Vitani *hugs*

Some other peeps to be praised;

Jamala: Always and always will been inspried by your art and style - plus you ROCK
Endless Night/Layla: Can't remember which picture who had replied to that I posted up but that post made me very happy :) And I thank you for that *hugs*
Champawat: Hell your colouring style of art has improved alot - plus I've alays admired you :)
Sita: Like Lucifer - you ahve a unique (sp?) style of drawing to express emotions or your own feelings. I admire that :D
Pegs: Heh - your one of the coolest people I know
Whisper Pantheress: Well er - again you know what I'm like with your art and well, I've always admired you.
Tala: Your comments on Peoples art is always so nice plus your art is pretty cool as well :)
Felona: I don't know you very well and I know you don't know me but I think your pretty cool and also your art

Uh.... Thats all that has come to my mind at the moment. If I have left you out I am so sorry. Also for those that cheered me up alot when I posted a thread about my odler sister leaving I also thank you for that. *hugs everyone*

*yawns* gotta sleep now. G'night

Ms. Flambe
Feb 20th, 2002, 06:00 AM
*clings the Nadira-like one*

Thankyou SO much...*huggle*

Was rilly nice of you...even though I haven't been commenting on people's works as much as I probably should have...

Yayako
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:04 AM
:lol

oh boyh!

I'm wordless... rollin

thanks a LOT Nadira... *hhhhuuuuuuuuuuugggghhh*

Champawat
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Thanks sooo much! I hardly ever get praised, and these things really make your day! :D *huggles you to death*

kazamidori
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:44 PM
hehe..thanks nadira!.. your art is really nice..you gotta post more!!!.

*L* snazzy kazzy...

*yeah..praises..whee!*

*grins from ear to ear*

VitaniDaReal
Feb 21st, 2002, 05:05 AM
Oh Nadira, that was really really cute and kind! :)
I don't know what to say - I hope we'll always be friends, too! :D

You've drawn so many cute pictures for me, I'll always be thankful for it!
*gives you a BIG hug*

EndlessNight
Feb 21st, 2002, 01:06 PM
Thank you Nadira, you're very welcome.

va-kasi
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:20 PM
weeeeeeeee!! :) thankyou Nadira! :) *huggles*

domino
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Aww, ;____; thank you, Nadira!!! *Huggles* ^_______^ Puurrr!!

Nadira
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:48 PM
*grins* Your all very welcome *husg* I'm glad you all replied

Jamala
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Awr, I rock? :D *clings t'yer feetsies* Thanks, Nadira!

Nadira
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:05 PM
mew *clings* Your welomce *hugs*

Ibilisi
Feb 26th, 2002, 02:07 PM
Sorry, I know this has got nothing to do with the topic, but I'd just like to point it out :lol we are born on the exact same day!! :lol 03/12/87!! YAY! *worships* I never know anyone same day as me!! Only closest I know is Britney Spears shes the day before us!! Sorry about that!! But I just wanted to say!! :lol Ahem. I have no idea why I wanted to say, if you saw that about me, then you wouldn't say anything. So I'll shut up now.