PDA

View Full Version : Tallon!~..!

kazamidori
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:30 PM
:love:

oh my goodness..i cant tell you how much it means to me.. i read your artist of the month thing..

so inspiring..and wonderful!~..

and blue heaven is up there~!!!!

*faints*

.. that is such a goregous picture.. i was looking at it just the other night..

*aw.. feels teary..sheesh..*

i have been having such a hard time this year..with the almost dying and all...

so lonely and sick.

and tallon......

thank you so much for being kind to me..

you have a beautiful wonderful amazing soul....

you're a huge inspiration, i wish more ppl were like you.. i'm so envious of your sense of humour, charisma and faith.

i wish my silly scribbles could explain it to you, but they cant do justice.

when i felt alone here and in life, you took a few moments to reach out to me.

thank you.

EndlessNight
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:46 PM
I can't compete with Ameya's eloquence but thanks Tallon for being you: a great, giving, wonderful person.

Congrats again on AotM!

Clear Silence
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:56 PM
I third it :)

Never change, Tallon. Thanks for being yourself and helping all of us: for being a friend, a great artist, and a wonderful person. ^^

Alai Tallon
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:59 AM
Awww, you guys . . . *feels like crying* I'm just returning the favor, since y'all have been great friends to me always. Like I said, I wish there were more people like you in the world that has few great people. *hugs all* I'm so glad that I've made you feel better, Kazam, because all I want is for my friends to be happy. :) Thank you all so much for your friendship.

Kelt Ryanson
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:48 AM
*hugs, sings, dances, chants like little kids on a beach . . .* WHEEEE!!! Go, Tallon!!! You're just great, girl! (what did I say about your art? And you were jelous of me. Ha!) Can't tell you how happy I am for you! AotM! WOW!!! (aren't you glad you didn't get it while we were off on choir tour?) Just watch, I'll get it the month I move off to college, and won't be able to do anything! (that would be my luck.) But anywho, *dies* I GOT MENTIONED????? Wow, thank you! And that's me as a rhodri up there on the page! OMG!!! *dies again*

Kelt

Alai Tallon
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:37 AM
*wants to call Kelt so bad, but knows he's on the internet right now* Mwah!

Dreamaria
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:49 AM
Ee..congrats again, Tallon! You are such a talented artist, don't let anyone tell you different. I'm very happy for you, getting AoTM and everything! Congrats again! :) As most already said, you are such a nice, caring person, never change!

Oscen
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:21 PM
Oh yeah! Booya baby!
Tallon! Whoo! :D She's our gal! Weeeee! <--- too much sugar o.O

*snugcuddle*
And again congratulations with the AotM! :D
Eva

Champawat
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:22 PM
Hello, fluff. :)
I don't know you like these people do, but I congratulate you too. *pets you* :D

Ibilisi
Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:25 AM
YAY! You go gal!!! I luuuuuuuuv ya art! It rocks mah world!!! *praises Tallon loads*

starlioness
Mar 5th, 2002, 07:48 PM
*does a happy dance* yay Tallon! FINALLY!!:cool: :eek: :biglaugh:

Ibilisi
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:41 AM
YAY! Go Tallon...GO TALLON!