PDA

View Full Version : My list... updated! :P *more added!*

Aquanite
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:33 PM
Eva(Evana)-
Many have said this before, but I'll say it again. Her art OWNS! Friggin' cool! ^_^ Her character's designs are fantastic, and each artwork has a story with it! I love it all... keep the amazing work up, Eva! :)

Domino-
Dom's style of art is totally original, which makes it always enjoyable to look at! I never get tired of looking through her art archives.. =D *huggles* As I've said before, I just LOVE Cherry! She's got to be one of my most favorite fan-created characters around here.. :D

PikachuAshNat-
I've known ya for years now, an' I just love your art! ^_^ Xzimie's soooo cute! And Navara.. and Ska... and.. *trails off* All of them! :) *huggle*

Jamala-
JamJam! :D A fellow dino-fanatic, as well as a wonderful artist! Been one of my favorites since I've been coming to the archive, and a really nice person as well! ^^ Jamala (the chara) ish one of my favorite fan-created characters from the archive, as well. =D Dunno why, but she's just verra pertyful! :D

J.C.-
J.C.'s renditions of the not-so-known TLK Characters are fantastic.. His archive's another that I spend a good portion of my time at, leaving me just... awed. He goes in depth with the characters, bringing out stories/personalities of them we've never known.. *highfive* Keep up the awesome work! :D

Sabrea-
.. Sabby's also been one of my fav artists of the archive since I've been here. ^^ Very original character, stories, and personality of them! :D Scenery *STILL can't spell that!* is fabulous, an' her style is very original. *hug*

Champawat-
I don't know why, but her chara just REALLY stands out, and I love it so! ^__^ Her art's sooo cool, as well. Good chara, good art, what more can you ask for? ^_^ Oh yeah! A very nice person, too. =D *huggles*

ShyZhadow-
Mygod. Animations, sketched, computer colored art... all of it is MAGICAL! :lol ShyZhadow the chara is very original, too... And I'll owe ShyZ' for LIFE for the two AMAZING pictures she drew for me, (one being my avatar!) *hugglehuggle* Thank you, sooo much! ^__^

Snowy-
VERY original style, and characters! Her animations are amazing! I never would think someone could bring their own characters to life like she had done, but.. there they are! :lol Her colored pencil artworks are breathtaking... I love it all! ^_^ Keep up the excellent art, Snowy! :D

KWIK (Kuliwa)-
KWIK's artwork... just simply amazing! Always a joy to look at, and inspiring as well! Her chara (Kuliwa) is another of my favorites, jus' soooo cute! :D *huggle*

Va-kasi-
Va-kasi's style of artwork is reaaaallly original, which makes it friggin' cool! ^_^ Characters are all individual, even for as many as there are! (if that made sense.... :lol) Keep up the awesome work, Va-kasi! ^_^

and last.. but definitely NOT least,

The Tigress!

I swear.. she draws tigers better than anyone else I've ever seen, and each art just.. .. looks.. so.. amazing.. *_* The computer coloring is super-fly, *aha.. I made a funny* :) I hope to see TONS more from you! I loff it all.... =D

I'm going to add more to this in a while, my memory isn't exactly crisp at the moment... :lol

va-kasi
Mar 26th, 2002, 08:03 PM
yeeee!! *runs in to Aquanite* oppsie :p THANKIES!!!!!! hold on! this post need a new smilie in it! to say Thanks!! here he is!!: :insane: :bouncey: :insane: :bouncey: :insane: :bouncey: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Thanks Aquanite!! you rock too!

Jamala
Mar 26th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Yee, thanks Aqua! :) WOOHOO! *wears a dino t-shirt proudly?*

J.C.
Mar 27th, 2002, 04:37 AM
WEEEEE~~~~~ XD
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! :insane:

Champawat
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:35 AM
Oh wow, I'm here! *weee* Thank you sooo much! You made my day :D Nyee. *huggles back*

Kwik (Kuliwa)
Apr 2nd, 2002, 11:57 PM
Aww thanks! Someone thinks I'm cute! =^_^= *purrs as she gets hugged*

The Tigress
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:41 PM
Awww! Thanks Aquanite! I really appreciate it. "Super-fy" *LOL!*:biglaugh: That was a good one! I love it! That made me feel really good and I have already been having a good day :)

ShyZhadow
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:15 AM
Purr... heh... thankies, Aquanite!!!! :love:

Pan
Apr 6th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Aww..Thankie so much! I don't think anyone's put me on their list, and this make me feel all mushy inside..^_^

Thankie so much that you like my charries, and enjoy me artwork..^_^

Your also a fantastic artist since the day I met ya...:D I've always loved your style and the psycho/evil/cheerful piccies you've drawn..^_^
Go Aquanite! ;)