PDA

View Full Version : Sita. Pegs. Wolvy. Secret. Arses in here. NOW.

Ms. Flambe
Apr 12th, 2002, 01:26 PM
*breathes* Where to begin?

OKAY.

I don't know if any of you know (well, actually, I know Sita knows 'cause she got all of the **** from me on MSN) but, I've been feeling really self-consious and paranoid lately (well what else is new?), but especially about my fanfics...

I dunno. I got flamed for every one of the "Two Beds" series (Darren, Clarisse & Sophie, etc).
It was either "too dramatic", "too sweet", "a bit weird" or "ughhh!!! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN! ^^;;"...ARGH..

Anyway...
I don't know. I just have a lot of fun with this series. I know, I said I'd never write another sequel...but..well, this is a prequel. Its different. It focuses more on Clarisse. Can't people accept that I'm doing this because I enjoy it and I don't NEED their flamings? :sigh: I wouldn't mind if it were constructive, but...yes..

Could I be good enough? Could I be good enough? If everythin' I got doesn't seem like a lot...if its all that I got...baby, tell me I could be good enough....

Anyway. You guys....you just rule.
Your support is SO muchly appreciated, I swear...
*hoogle*
I mean...God. You didn't have to reply, but you did, and it just cheered me up SO much...

I've been feeling REALLY down lately, and god, such a simple thing such as replying to my fanfics...wow...it just..lifted me up...*smooshes the hell outta you all*

=D..yay.... ^^

Anyway. Thats it. :)..
I love you guys!

Lady Stardust
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:42 AM
*HUGGLES*

EEEEeee....*reads and dies*..you are so sweet! *hug* I adore your fics...flamers can just F.O...fall over..*L*

That is so nice of you..and I'm really pleased that you're feeling 'up' today...how I helped I do not know..*is useless*

But I just wanna say thank you for the lovely words..hee..*hug*..and I don't mind all the ****, I am your proverbial shoulder, man..uh..to cry on...o.O

*L*

THANKYOU! *cleeng*

Ms. Flambe
Apr 13th, 2002, 05:40 AM
Sweet? A word not usually used to describe a Cally but Cally is flattered, none the less. =)

Cally has decided to take up speaking in third person because its fun. *she shrugs*

Anywho, you are more than welcome.. :) *she smush-smush-SMUSHES you to smi-smi-smithereens*

Dodger
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:29 PM
*awwww* You rule as well, girl! *huggles Cally back heavilly*
That's really sooo nice of you! *clings*
Anyway, I just love reading your fics & always look forward to see the newest writtings of your's! I mean, your stories all just rock! I love your style of writing & hey, who cares if this 'could really happen'?! Everything could happen & I really always enjoy reading stories of your's! :love: You really can see how much ya enjoy writting them, just by reading them!
So in short: Your stuff rocks & it'll always do! :D
Thankies for the nice words again! *awww* *snuggle-huggle*

Ms. Flambe
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:31 PM
Awww...
You're welcome.. =)
*smoosh!*

lader
Apr 13th, 2002, 03:05 PM
You welcome girl! :)

I don't understand why people flame you....your fanfics are awesome. They're probably jealous cause they don't have that kind of talent and they want too...

I hate seeing friends down so I try ta pick 'em up!

*hugs back* ^__^

Ms. Flambe
Apr 13th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Hee =)
*clingcling*
Yousonice!!!