PDA

View Full Version : Just a few praises =D

Mahtiki
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:10 PM
I just want to take some time out to praise some fabulous artists that I think sometimes might be a little over looked! I, for one, absalutely LOVE their art and I LOVE looking at it! You guys ROCK!!!!

VELA I don't know how many times I'll say this when I see your art in 'The Spotlight' but your art is so AWESOME! The expressions and your style just so good!!! ::steals all your piccies and hugs them to shreds:: hee hee!! ;0)~

Bybi Like Vela, I love your style!!! It's so unique and the way you color is so spiffy keen! I love the way you think of certain reasons for your pics and what not! and Bybi is such a original char! You're so imaginative! You rule!

Nightshade The way you color is really beautiful! For some reason I'm just really drawn to it, it's all smooth and shiny! And your characters are so cute and fluffy!! Your expressions are always so adorable!! ::gives you a daisy::

Tazzy Gaahhhh!!! I love your art!! And your characters are too cute!!! ::huggles::

Basically all you guys inspire me! =D You just make me wanna get a pencil and start drawin away! Be proud! Cuase you are fantastic artists no matter what anybody says!!!

^_^^_^^_^

Bybi(Usanifu)
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:34 PM
:blush:
Oh geez,I don't even know what to say!
thank you!Thank you so much!
:D:D:D

Mahtiki
Apr 28th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Aww your welcome! ^_^

Mahtiki
Apr 30th, 2002, 05:12 PM
*poke*

Mahtiki
May 5th, 2002, 10:45 AM
*POKEPOKE!*

::Tazzy::
May 7th, 2002, 03:56 PM
*faints*
AWWWWWWW AW AWWWW!
*smoosh* Thanks SO MUCH!!!!
This has made my day!! Awww! That is so kind of you =D
*rubs eyes* I can't belive its me!
*huggles more*

Mahtiki
May 7th, 2002, 06:16 PM
YAY! Finally someone else saw it!! I'm so glad that you're glad!! WOO! ::hoogie::

Makani
May 27th, 2002, 10:04 PM
GAH!! I didn't see your topic O_o. I haven't been in here for a while. THANX!! :love::love::love:*hugs* ^_^ I always see you in my topics and that means so much to me! I'm gald ya like my art ^_^^_^^_^!!! *starts sketching supri-- whoops, don't wanna give ya any hints! ;) :eyepoke:*