PDA

View Full Version : I praise Pinali

WhiteLightning
May 1st, 2002, 08:44 AM
For being a grade A artist, i was looking through your art stuff and you have quite interesting poses for your characters and they are really, different, which is good so i praise you on your imagination!!!

Ms. Flambe
May 1st, 2002, 10:17 AM
Oh, how weird! I was looking at Pin's art last night! :lol!

Anyway...yep! I second all that! Pinali is simply one of the best! :)
*huggles*
You rock, girl!

Pinali
May 1st, 2002, 11:35 AM
:blush: :blush: Wow!!!!!! ^_^ Aww!!!! Thanks guys! I never thought I'd get praised -personally-!!!! ^_^ *hugs for all* I love you! :) :rolling: Thank you ever so much ^_^ *is overjoyed*

WhiteLightning
May 1st, 2002, 11:39 AM
hey *poke hug* with the great art you do you should have been the first to be praised like this!! *points to herself* now i am the one who should fall over and die if someone did that for me!!! because i have no good art... the comments tell all and well i didn't make much friends other than in the rp :D so i should die if i was praised myself!!! lol

ANYWAY you are a great artist and i just think you should keep going cause your work is wonnnnnderful!!

Pinali
May 2nd, 2002, 05:30 AM
*snuggle* Your art IS good!!! :D Thanks again! ^_^ I'll keep going with the art! :lol (like I would ever give up...:lol)

EscaflowneTwilight
May 2nd, 2002, 06:11 AM
wheee! Go Pinali! n_n man you're such an inspiration and a great artist! You rock! n_n

Pinali
May 2nd, 2002, 11:10 AM
Aww ^__^ Thank you Twilight!!! =D *hugs*

WhiteLightning
May 2nd, 2002, 11:18 AM
lol i will keep enjoying them then... and yes it is hard to stop your artwork when you have started it!!

Pinali
May 2nd, 2002, 12:09 PM
Glad you enjoy it ^__^ I love drawing, always have done though it does get stressing sometimes when pics don't come out how you'd like them to! :lol

kazamidori luvluvsquall
May 2nd, 2002, 12:53 PM
oph yes! you have some beautiful polished wonderful work! engaging characters!.. and a spunky personality!

kudos to pin!..

Pinali
May 3rd, 2002, 10:45 AM
Awwwwww thanks Kaz!!!!!!! *huggle*

AirGuiTaR
May 4th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Yay fer Pin!!!!!!
Your art is *very* excellent!
:love:

Pinali
May 4th, 2002, 09:23 AM
Squee! Awwwwwww thanks! *hugs you too*

::Tazzy::
May 4th, 2002, 05:41 PM
*super bear hugs Pinny*
You rock! I love your art and you are so friendly!
I always enjoy seeing your new art work!
Keep it up!

Xusta
May 5th, 2002, 01:03 AM
go pini¡¡ go pini¡¡ yeah she is the geatest¡¡ hip hip hurray (duno if that is the way to say that):insane: :love: :tongue2: :rolling: :p :rolleyes: :evil: :evil: :angel: :evil:

Pinali
May 5th, 2002, 03:05 AM
^__^ Whee! Thanks! *wasn't expecting to get praised!!* =3 Awwwwwwwwww Chust! And Tazzy! *smush*

EndlessNight
May 5th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Ahh Pin your art has been getting even more awesome all the time! And I love your anime!!

I hope you get artist of teh month soon.

*L* But not June. *LOL* *wants June for her brithday *LOL*

Naw you deserve it more then me!!

Your colouring, man I envy it it's so crisp and colourful and eye catching.

And you're alot of fun to talk to and a caring friend. Everytiem I was sad ir needed help you were there for me.

Hooray for Pin!

DJ_killy
May 5th, 2002, 01:39 PM
GO PINALI!!! your art work ROCKS!!!!:D:D:)

Pinali
May 6th, 2002, 10:55 AM
:D Awwwwwwww EN! *snuggle* That's so nice of you, thank you! Thanks DJ K! ^__^

AladasianTheMeerkat
May 16th, 2002, 10:53 PM
HWEEEEEEEEE! Go Pin! I just saw your archive! WOOF! :D *looves the pic of ibi as a kat!* Squeee! That pic is so funny! :lol Dang!

Yayako
May 20th, 2002, 04:06 AM
PINNY BABY RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D not kidding... hehe...

Pinali
May 23rd, 2002, 11:57 AM
AAAAA!! ^___^ THank yooou!!! *hugs you two*