PDA

View Full Version : I Praise......

Dima~Motty
May 29th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Airguitar, Crazy_One, Caji, Clear Silence, Faeree and Mango! I love their avatars! So pretty! Pretty art! I also love DoomYote's art!

I praise EN, ShadowShift, Caji and Snowy for their always insightful posts (and I just edited the post to add One48Am!)....Kaz for being so kind and helpful to everyone, so sweet..so are Ibilisi and Pinali.

I want SilverShenzi and Leo_Otaku to feel better about themselves! They are lovely people with lovely talents.

I praise Sita for being a fellow Celt (and anyone else who's Irish, Scottish or Welsh on here).

I praise Cally for being so friendly with me and actually reading through my posts about the weird guys that hit on me about a month back. And because she follows her dreams, which is rare these days. I really praise Cally and Sita for actually posting about weird 80's guys--takes guts!

I praise Sema for speaking her mind and not backing down. The same goes for Felona/Kupopo the Moogle. Join the Air Force, if that's what you want!

I praise EVERYONE! I should be sleeping......it's mornin' time (but I have nothing to do today.....so hey.)

Sláinte chuig na fir agus go maire na mná go deo!

P.S.: I forgot to mention Kelt's and Tallon's and Tigress' art, as well as Maitiki, Va-Kasi and Mailaka, and Oscen and Wolverina. If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry, everyone deserves to be praised!

Dima~Motty
May 29th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Oh yes, and I praise the Irish! We have saved civilization countless times, you know.

The Poop
May 29th, 2002, 07:22 PM
O_o Wow, I'm actually getting praised! Thanks...! ;) ;) ;)

one48am
May 29th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Saaahnk yooo! Hehe ^^ Very sweet post ^_^

AirGuiTaR
May 29th, 2002, 08:16 PM
Wow! Im Irish and have pretty art!!!
*hugs the Dima!*
Thank you so much :D:D

Dare
May 29th, 2002, 08:56 PM
*is honored*

Thank you :)

*shuffles feet and looks at the ground*

rockerbot27
May 29th, 2002, 09:09 PM
*savors*
Ah, praise. So rare and oh so sweet. :D

*Is DoomYote...I dunno if you were around during my name change o.O*

Lady Stardust
May 30th, 2002, 02:51 AM
'I really praise Cally and Sita for actually posting about weird 80's guys--takes guts! '

That brought a smile to my face..*is touched*

*huggles Dima*

Thank you so much..thast is so sweet..*hugs her Celtic friend*

*is so happy*

*huggles*

Clear Silence
May 30th, 2002, 03:50 AM
Awwww......*squushes* Danke :)

Ms. Flambe
May 30th, 2002, 05:34 AM
Sita & I...the official odd couple when it comes to admiring men...*LMAO*

*huggles Dima* Thank you so much :)
I love reading through your posts! They're never just one-liners (which kinda bug me..lol) and are always interesting!

I praise you too, Dima, because you always speak your mind and I admire the concern you have for elephants, because they're a beautiful animal. =)

*is part Irish too* Hee!

Irish people=cool. *L*

*likes U2*
Does that count? :lol

*snuggles Dima again*

EndlessNight
May 30th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Eeep. Thank you.

*L* I'm more of a loud mouth then anything else.

But before I quit university I was halfway through an International Relations/Poli Sci with history concentration honours degree and like one or two credits away from my Russian Studies certificate so I do love yaking about politics and history and stuff.

Heh.

Glad there are a few other folks here that do.

=0)

Hehe to quote the ever wonderful Harper from Sharpe's Rifles....God bless Ireland!

Dima~Motty
May 30th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Cally: I'm not surprised you're part Irish, being from Liverpool. Hhhmmmm....okay, you can be accepted into the Celt Club! :)

No need to thank me everyone, you're all great people. :)

*I'd do the Irish jig right now, but I don't know how.....*

Larani the lioness
May 30th, 2002, 06:28 PM
I'm part Irish and part Welsh..mostly

Sema
May 30th, 2002, 06:29 PM
Aah! Thanks! *loves to speak her mind* bwhaha

As long as we are exchanging comments... I've been meaning to tell you how much I LOVE your profile pic.. *hugs the big tubby dog* HEHE! *is hyper now*

-Sema

Dima~Motty
May 30th, 2002, 06:38 PM
I dare you to hug the fat basset hound--I bet you can't fit your arms around him! :) On some other post, Simba Majestic thought it was a seal! I can understand her confusion! :)

Caji
May 30th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Awe thank you *huggles* I'm so afraid sometimes I come across here as being rude or otherwise a prick. I don't mean to sound that way, really I don't. It's just that 80% of the topics I reply to are something I'm passionate about and sometimes speaking your mind doesn't come across as being polite. <:(

kazamidori luvluvsquall
May 30th, 2002, 10:19 PM
caji: i can relate..*weak smile*.. but i don't think you soud rude.

Dima: wow thank you so very much, i never get praise so i always forget to look here..*s*.. ive been having a rough few days.. thank you for bringing a smile to my face!

Ms. Flambe
May 31st, 2002, 05:36 AM
To follow on from Caji, oh dear Lord, yes...I know that feeling!
*is a prick, though..*
Ah well. Nerf.

*L*

Yay! *dances the official dance...whatever that is..* I'm in the Celt Club! =D

Sema
May 31st, 2002, 06:22 AM
*pulls a muscle in her upper arm trying to reach her hands all the way around the big hound*

Ow!

Now you must hug Slim laden! LOL Nah, I'll do it

*hugs the cute white rapper in the evil terrorist outfit*

*realized her arms still hurts and runs out crying*

-Sema

va-kasi
May 31st, 2002, 11:04 PM
eyay! Thanks Dima! ^_^

Pinali
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Aww, thanks! I'll miss you!

Crazi
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:24 AM
You praise... me?

THANK YOU!!!! You're on mah praise list!!! You've been on it ever since! I forgot to add to to my internetal list...LOL!

Alai Tallon
Jun 13th, 2002, 10:12 AM
Bwah! Thanks so much! :love: I feel so special! *loves Irish people* Ireland = VERY cool place that Tallon wants to go to . . . *hugs many a time* I'll miss you, Dima . . . You take care, and come back whenever you feel like it! We'll always welcome you. ;)