PDA

View Full Version : I praise Simba Majestic

The Tigress
May 29th, 2002, 09:23 PM
..For being such a great person and a dear friend. You are my best online friend:) *hugs*. I'know you've been having a rough day so I hope this cheers you up. Superfly gives you praises and a big hug too.:D "We are not worthy! *lol*

Majestic
May 29th, 2002, 09:31 PM
:eek: *falls over and dies!!* this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. thank you Tigress you too are my best online friend...hell i wonder almost everyother day if your on so we can just waste time talking about the forum and about nothing at all LOL! sometimes i question me being a great person because i get myself into trouble on this forum...but its rare...i try not to but i have a short fuse...ts heriditary i cant help it...but i try. Tigress you are the best artist i have ever known and the kindest heart i have ever known, please dont ever change...i dont need AOTM to feel loved when i have friends like you....whats a month when i know i will know you for much longer then any AOTM will get me. i really appreciate you cheering me up when i have been havng a bad day...i only hope to do the same when it happens to you in the future...........like i told you online this is long winded.... :rolling:

just want to say thank you and that you truely are a dear friend. :(

The Tigress
May 30th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Awww, thank you so much. You really deserve to be praised though:)I mean it. You are my best online friend of all time and I have such a great time chatting with you on MSN. Every time I see you on "who's online" I'm like: "Yes!! She's on! Must chat!" *lol!*

Majestic
May 30th, 2002, 04:31 PM
LOL, Ditto! most of the time i flick on MSN for a moment...i see if your online or not. the tmes your not its like damn.....lets see if anyones on AIM.....DOH! ergh......*sings* ".i'm all alone theres no one here besiiiiddee meeeee!" :eek: sorry the donkey came out of me.

too bad everyone aside from you usually thinks i dont exist here.... i guess i dont do enough requests to be popular, LOL!