PDA

View Full Version : Pass the sick bucket, please, I'm about to vomit out compliments!

Ms. Flambe
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:17 PM
Boy George I'm weird.

(*L*..okay, I claim -that- expression- it's mine!!)

Okay, praises =) Joy and all that...

Okay, firstly, and don't hit me for praising her yet again, I'm allowed to and she deserves much more recognition than she gets!

Surprise- its Sita ! =D
Seriously, you are my best friend (no "likes" here! lol) and I really..connect..with you. Your art is always approving (especially those hidden gems of yours that are your humans!), and you have a great sense and flair for writing that I can only hope I reach one day.
You're always there for me when I need comfort or just to have a good laugh!
Oh, and yeah...you understand that pain is beauty. I'm glad I've found someone else who.../gets/ that, and my artwork and stories and general personality, I guess!
I love ya gal (not in that way! *G*), and I can't wait for summer! =D

Wolverina...another of my best friends :)
Roleplaying with you is great...that's all I can say. Its great, its fabulous. One of the main reasons I still lurk here like a lost soul is to RP with you...and you know I adore playing Darren, and you put up with that, which is class =)
Your art is amazing and your characters are, and always will be, intriguing.

Kazamidori...
Kaz, kaz, kaz. What can I say? Wonderful person, great artist and an awesome friend =) You understand my art and you support it, which I really appreciate, and I hope I do the same for you. I love your style, and your characters and creations (especially Blue Heaven and the minnas) are very unique and interesting...so keep it up!

Endless Night...hehehe, well, you probably know that you were my inspiration the moment I set foot in the LK fandom all those years back! Over the years, we've become great friends and I still look at your art with the same awe as I did back then =) 'Less is still the most unique character in the entire fandom (in my opinion) and I love him bunches. Oh, yeah, and that sable guy has his charms too...*G*..
Ah, and Congrats on getting artist of the month! Its been a long time coming!

Dima~Motty...you're a great person to talk to =) You're not far from me, location-wise, either!
I know this sounds silly, but I really admire your love and concern for elephants, because few people see their beauty and majesty...so its great that you do!
I love reading through your insightful posts, and its a pleasure to know you!

Twilight! Esca! My story-reader! o.o
You do know that I really, really, REALLY appreciate your reading of "Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret", don't you? Well, I /do/...because I had a feeling no-one would give a crud about it!
I really love and admire your art....how you have the patience to create so many amazingly detailed mouse-art pictures like the ones you prolifically produce in your archive is beyond me! Perhaps that's why your art's so intriguing.. :)

Secret! Same as above for the story thing ;) And, I adore roleplaying with you! Your characters are so interesting (I'm a fan of Jordon File) and I love interacting with them!
You're really coming on in your art and improving--so keep it up! Oh, yeah! And I really do appreciate your love for my character Sophie, because I'm kinda insecure about her... :)

AiR GuiTaR! I love your art...simply so....out-there! I love it. It's awesome and colourful, yet has an instinctive, dark "edge" to it--which I really admire in anyone's work. You're also a great person to speak to =)
I hope you get to come to Liverpool some time, because I know you love The Beatles (I don't blame you, John Lennon=too cool) and I'd love to take you on a tour of the city!

Clear Silence =) You're a wonderful person! So full of charisma, personality and promise :) Despite what you say, your art is amazing...I really admire it, and you are improving all the time! So, keep your chin up :)
Oh, and I really do appreciate your support of my writing, too :) Thanks!

Silver Shenzi...for one so young (you're 11, right?), your art is incredible, and I can see it'll improve greatly in years to come! It has lots of promise. I also have to say, I understand what you mean when you talk about PE being horrible and feeling strongly moved over films or songs, etc, and I sympathise =) I'm always here for you, should you want to talk!

Tarima...you're such a great friend, do you know that?! The amount of PMs you've sent me over the weeks..*L*...well, that just shows your concern and our friendship! :) I still wanna see your art, y'know!

Ceeg-nus! (Or, to those normal people, 'Cygnus'.)
I really admire your art and skill...your colouring is simply phenomenal (sp?) and I love your anthros! :) Keep it up, or..face my wraith. Mu-ha!

Oscen! You also make my eyes go "O.o".
Your art is fantabulous and so fricken amazing!!! Colouring is always perfect, and proportions and such too. You also have a great voice X>
I love your "Amends" comic, too. I'm following it on fa-lk.org!

Domino =) You like Marc Almond!! Squee for that!
And your art simply kicks extreme hinal area...but, you knew that, right? :) You're one of the nicest 'superartists' (LOL) I know...and you just...shine.

So I'm done. Throwing up...ooo-ver.

Clear Silence
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:24 PM
Ohhhhhhh Cally....*dqueezes* You're one of the nicest people I've ever met, both online and offline :) Thanks for your kind words and compliments....^_^ It's always a pleasure for me to read your writing, you're so good at it...

I'm glad to see that I've made you smile ^^

Ms. Flambe
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:31 PM
Awww....*snoogles you!*
You're so kind and sweet and aw! *foozle!* =D
I'm glad you like my writing..*blush*

And you're more than welcome!

EndlessNight
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:22 PM
Aww thanks Cally.

=0)

Lady Stardust
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:11 AM
Boy George I'm weird?

*laughs her head off and fall over*

That rules..:D And so do you..*huggles*..*is touched*...thank you so, so much..I don't deserve all that praise..*blush* I'm not that great guys..*L* Thank you....*huggle*

Oh..and this summer -will- rule..yes...end of the universe I'm thiking.

*looks up* Dom likes Marc? Wheeee..*tromps off to get a replacement CD*

EscaflowneTwilight
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:06 AM
yay! *huggles cally to death* thank you so much!! :love:

I really do love reading it! *luvs the story* speaking of which ... *goes off to find thread*

*is so happy*

Ms. Flambe
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:35 PM
You're all welcome =)

I wonder if the others'll notice..?

AirGuiTaR
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:52 PM
*squee fest!*
Thanks Cally!!! *hugs*
im totally gonna visit Liverpool...er...someday ^_^
Rock on!!! :D

Ms. Flambe
Jun 4th, 2002, 11:44 AM
Heeeeeee! No problem :)

Cygnus
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:57 PM
*VROOOOOOOOOOOOOMS in and tacklesnugs Cally!* Grah! Oh thank you thank you thank you thankyou! n_n I got praised! Yay! :D n_n *snoogs!* I cannot tell you how much I want to THANK you for being so addicted to Savage Garden n_n;; Yeah, weird aint it? Well.. without you I would never had discovered all these spiffycool songs n_n *listens to Two Beds and a Coffee Machine* SNOOGS Call-ee! :D*
THANKYOU!

A Grateful Ceeg-nus,
Cygnus

Ms. Flambe
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:37 PM
Awww...yay! I converted someone :lol
I *LOVE* that song...so..so *sniff* poignant and beautiful..
Anywaaay. You're welcome!

lader
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:56 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *pounces* I FEEL LOVED!! Hehehe. Coolieos! Jordon has a fan!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: (You can see I'm happy and had chocalate lol) Mesa is trying humans more now (dang hands! lol) And, hey! Who can't love Soph-Soph??? *snuggles her*

And one more thing....

I pounced on you. I praise you. Feel special ;) ;) ;) ;)

*eats another skybar*

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ms. Flambe
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:46 PM
LMAO ;)
You rule, see?!
*cling*