PDA

View Full Version : Praise is well deserved.

Pegasuss
Jan 7th, 2002, 08:46 PM
*sighs* I don't generally come to this forum... but... I need some of you to just know how wonderful you are... I just can't express that in a list...

Cally. You get so much praise, and you deserve every bit of it and more. You hold this place together, you give it life. You are a very creative artist, and you seem to improve even day to day. Your use of colors and emotions goes very deep into each picture you make and it shows. Even more, your writing shows variety most authors couldn't dream of- drama, comedy, poems and songs, each with it's own individuality and theme. Your use of language paints a picture in the reader's imagination, and each not-tediously-long chapter leaves us waiting impatiantly for the next. As a person- I cannot begin to describe. A complete individual. You are different and don't try to hide it. If you want to say something, you say it, although you still consider other's feelings as well. You have a look on life I can only imagine.

Tallon and Kelt- By now you are probably sick of people lumping the two of you together like that. I appologize for that. The two of you have also improved greatly over the time that I've seen you. You've gone from bicolored shading to expansive backgrounds and whole world squeezed into single pictures. Your characters are each individual and admirable in design and in personality. Anyone with eyes can see Rosalyn's proud features, or Tryn's demonic grin. Just the fact that you can keep them all straight amazes me. I've never seen your writing, but I know I would love it because of the vivid RPs and beautifully written posts. Tallon's posts always force even the most shortsighted posters *coughcoughmecoughcough* to see reason and tolerance. Kelt doesn't post as often, but what I read, I remember. The very fact that the two of you have never shown (that I have seen) any sort of friction is inspiration for me. I really feel I would be a better person if I were more like you.

Sita- Bubbly, fun, energetic, sympathetic, creative. Who else wouldn't thought to take 'sezy' and run with it? I remember that original post... You've always been able to draw whoever (whatever) I throw at you, never forgetting or scrabbling for excuses as to why it's taking so long. Your writing shows great thought, and your chars even more so. Even with theives abroad, nothing keeps you down for long. Always there to cheer someone up, whether you mean to or not... Your style is strictly your own, wether it is writing or drawing. Besides, who can possibly mess with she who hath the knowledge of 42 and the whale?

Wolvy and Lionscape - Two wonderful people and RPers. They bring life and show insight into the creatures they play, wether created by them or not. Wolvy's art is always full of smiles and cuteness that never fails to bring a smile to my face. Backgrounds of hers are a favorite; never overcoming the foreground, but adding a great deal to the picture in a way the chars alone could never do. Lionscape shows amazing talent for someone with nothing but a mouse to work with. Her shading is never obtrusive and nothing is overexpressed. Lionscape's art is a nice break from eye straining tyedye backgrounds and mindboggling patterns with her simple yet beautiful chars and backgrounds. Posts by these two always say things new, never redundant. Lionscape shows great maturity in the politeness of her posts, and Wolvy shows her natural self in every bouncy reply. Who but these two can make a vampire seem a cute and cuddly char?

Dein and Tix - Your art is beyond my comprehension. With a single pencil, you can bring forth so much detail and personality... You can get lost in the more vibrant backgrounds. The colors are always brilliant, but never cross the line to flashy. They work well together instead of clashing as they might at the pens of a less experienced artist. As well as your art is your personality. Never too busy to answer a question or lend help to someone else, unlike so many now. You critiuque honestly, but not brutally, always with subtle compliments mixed in. I'm very honered to have dome trades with both of you.

Snowy - I love reading your posts. As I've already mentioned, I love learing names, anatomic details and relations, and you're always full to the brim with them. Your posts employ humor, obscure details that you never know you never know, and sentences that always warrent a second reading. Even apart from your writing style, I admire every educated word that leaves your keyboard. Your art is a category all it's own- colored pencil drawings with accompanying exagerated expressions, unique inspiration, and the cutest cubs I've laid eyes on. Your computor colored pics are breathtaking in the hair-by-hair shading and the ceaselessly interesting backgrounds. If you ever do publish your novel, I know I'll be first in line to snag a copy.

EN - It's getting late. I just wrote 'ET', sorry. I have always admired your art, even before I met you online. Your shading boggles my mind. I don't care what you say about not being able to draw EN anymore, you've got talent in my eyes. You have opinions that are as strong as any, but you never try to force your tastes on others. Always keep humor in whatever you write, weather serious or otherwise. Did I write weather? Gah... Sorry. I'll have to leave it at "You're an inspiration just because" tonight. And you really are.

This isn't everyone I want to recognize. But tonight is a school night, and you all know how that goes...

Ms. Flambe
Jan 8th, 2002, 04:31 AM
Pegasuss...I am deeply, deeply touched...
To say all that, even after the horrible whining ***** (lets face it) I've been...you're truly a friend.
(Hey, I got "deeply" and "truly" in there. Obsessed? Me? Never...)
You're a wonderful artist...your pictures inspire me (why else would I create three zebra characters? You did that. And I'm grateful..) as do your writings...
You're an amazing person.

Oh! And, to clarify..*snicker* I thought up "sezy". "Dezy" is Sita's word. *snicker*

Lady Stardust
Jan 8th, 2002, 08:44 AM
I was so tired and weary today...mainly because I read Mostly Harmless till 12 am last night...still haven't finished it...but your wonderful, wonderful praise..just...*sniff*..it so cheered me up..*hug*
Seriously...my whole mood lightenend when I read those inspiring words...that was so incredibly sweet of you...timing couldn't be better....*was feeling blue*...thank you....it really cheered me up..a.lot!
*hugglesPegsforever*

The whale!! 42!! Mice!! I'm so glad to find another fan...I am so enjoying those books..nearly finished!!!

Oh..and Cally is right..'sezy' is her word...I made up 'dezy' because I was jealous...rollin

Fawkes
Jan 8th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Oh, this is soo touching!:)
Really, I can't see through the tears in my eyes.rollin
*I'm being sarcastic*
Thanks Pegs, alot..:cool:
I haven't heard any kinder words before.

Even before I came to archieve, I looked to many artists for inspirationg, including you. Thankyou!:)

AlaiTallon
Jan 8th, 2002, 02:30 PM
*feels extremely special now* Oh my! *is not sure what to exclaim, so she exclaims various foreign phrases* El gato verde esta en el fuego! Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq! El queso! :D 'Sokay, Pegs, about placing me and Kelt together. Hey, a few folks have e-mailed us asking if we're the same people even (come on, our art is not THAT similar), so that's okay. *grins* I never remembered Tryn having a demonic grin though. :confused: When was this? *pokes Kelt, whereever he is* Hey, does your Tryn have a demonic grin? Anyway.

Also, thank for the wonderful comments on our pictures and posts and such. I try to be diplomatic when it comes to things here, straightening out folks occassionally, trying to present the situations from both sides, voicing my opinions on each. Kelt doesn't always have quite as much . . . tact when gives his opinion (he's told me himself), but when it comes to emotional type things (like in the emotional creativity forum) he handles things better than I can . . . *shrugs* Yeah. But thanks so much, Pegs! *hugsandhugs* :tongue2:

Pegasuss
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Blag.. Really late when I posted that... I think I meant Trux. That's his name right? Morfael's father? *long day*

LOL, I meant to add sezy under Cally's post! *still been a long day*

Snowy
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:42 PM
:: is glowing from the praise :love: ::

I don't know quite what to say, you've actually managed to find a way to leave me speechless. :eek: Now watch me type up a lengthy reply after saying that rollin Seriously, though, since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll compromise for my lack of eloquence at the moment with a most appropriate smilely:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'd try for a million words of thanks, but that would require a lot of smilies :biglaugh:

And, one thing I have to ask Tallon: Did you say that "the green cat is in the fire"? :eek: Verde is about the only word there the meaning of which I'm not too sure on, but I think it means "green." I know it's something about a cat and fire, though. :eek:

And many thanks more to Pegs :love: *snug* :love:

EndlessNight
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:32 PM
*hugs Pegs*

Aww I appreciate you staying up to write that.

So sweet and such meaningful words. Thanks so much Pegs!

You're one of my inspirations around here. Means a great deal coming from you.

=0)

Pegasuss
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I repeat, you all deserve it:) I ran Tallon's post through the handydandy generic traslator and it said "The green cat this in the fire! One two three four five! Cheese!" I'm not even sure it was on the right language. *wonders about those things*

Jamala
Jan 8th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Oh thank you Pegs. :D I was reading this earlier and I was rather speechless, like Snowy. Thank you very much for the praise. *hugs* It's so muchly appreciated! :love:

Dodger
Jan 11th, 2002, 07:49 AM
EHHHHHHH! *leps at pegs & hggles her like crazy*
That's soooo nice of you, girl! *awww*
I simply don't know what to say! :love: :love: :love:
No! Wait! I know what to say! :lol
THANKIES sooooo much! *huggles & snuggles & never'll let go again* :D
Wow, wow, WOW! Thankies a bunch, Pegs! :D
You really rock, girl! *hugs again*

Kelt Ryanson
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Aw, THANK YOU!!!! That's some of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me! (oh, and I dun mind being lumped with Tallon. Heck, who would?) Anywho, yes, it's Trux, Morfael's dad, that has the demonic grin . . . *is surprised anyone noticed*

Yes, and it is SO TRUE what Tallon wrote about us. I mean, in RL, I'm the calmer, more collected, more logical one of the two of us. BUT, put a keypad undermy fingers and WHAM!!! you'd better watch out, cause I'm gonna tell you what I think of you whether you like it or not! Tallon asks people kindly to remove their stolen art, while me? I'm over there saying: "Okay, dumbhead. Let's go over the facts: that pic? It ain't yours. SO GET IT OF THE ARCHIVE!!!!!" Well, maybe not quite like that . . .

AlaiTallon
Jan 12th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Wow! I puzzled a person or two! The part about the green cat was Spanish, and so was the, "Queso!" *points to Fun Spanish Phrase in signature* Whee. The counting was in French, since when I posted, we'd just learned that. *grins* Mangez les yeux. If I spelt that right, that should say something rather bizarre.