The Lion King Fan Art Message Board

The Lion King Fan Art Message Board (http://lilymud.net/index.php)
-   Personal Profiles (http://lilymud.net/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   I'm an oldie but now a newbie again..haha (http://lilymud.net/showthread.php?t=54368)

Larani the lioness May 2nd, 2012 08:50 AM

I'm an oldie but now a newbie again..haha

hey guys,..last time I was on here was in 2005..sooo I don't think anyone is still here from back then so I guess that makes me a newbie to everyone else here haha. Here's the bio:
Alias(es): I don't rp anymore but I was Larani the lioness
Age: early 20s..i feel like I'm gonna be the oldest person here lol
Hobbies: photography, bass, art, hiking, fishing, shopping, sci fi movies
Music: metalcore (think As I Lay Dying type stuff)
Fave food: mac and cheese
Fave colour: turquoise
Fave tv show: alway sunny in philadelphia, or what not to wear
Fave books/author: hunger games series (before the movies came out mind you, not a bandwagon type person ha)
Fave singer/group: As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Killswitch Engage, All That Remains.
Fave actor/ actress: Olivia Wilde
Personal statement: I love cats, metal music and mac and cheese, and I consider myself to be pretty chill and levelheaded. That's the basics I guess. haha

it's nice to be back on here=)

Rawr May 2nd, 2012 05:49 PM

Welcome Back =D

Koudoawaia May 2nd, 2012 08:06 PM

I remember you but not sure you'd remember me since I think we barely knew each other. Not sure but I think we may have done a trade a very long time ago also. I would've been KristynLioness on here in 2005. Anyway, welcome back^^

Blitz Rogue May 2nd, 2012 09:37 PM

There are still a few oldies around here, and I'm pretty sure you're not the oldest one here. :p

Welcome back, Larani. :)

Wasanifu May 3rd, 2012 12:06 AM

Yep I'm pretty sure I remember you! I'm another one of the "oldies" as well, since 2004! Eep. Welcome back :D

Larani the lioness May 3rd, 2012 08:04 PM

yay thanks!!! omg, Koudoawaia, I definitely remember you at KristynLioness! ahh! I def think we did a trade, I'll have to look up my art archive and see what's on there, I haven't uploaded anything there in ags either! Wasanifu your name sounds familiar (unless you had a different username and I'm thinking of something else), and if you were there in 04 then I was definitely around..I think 2002 through 2005 were my "tlk board" years haha I remember going on here a lotttt like many times a day. yay I'm glad some of you oldies are still here =P lol
and nice to meet you Rawr and Blitz Rogue! =D

SophieCub May 4th, 2012 08:43 AM

Welcome back! ^^ I'm Sophie, nice to meeet you.

Larani the lioness May 7th, 2012 01:24 PM

nice to officially meet you too! =)

IapetusCas May 7th, 2012 01:34 PM

welcome, good to see some new old faces and activity on the board.

Larani the lioness May 10th, 2012 06:32 AM

thanks! It's nice to be back=)

Namazzi May 10th, 2012 03:16 PM

oldest here? well I'm 26, so I don't know if you're the oldest. :P haha Welcome back though! Glad to see people coming back XD

Larani the lioness May 11th, 2012 08:17 AM

okay, well I'm 24, so I guess I'm not the oldest haha yay =) and thanks!!! =D