View Single Post
Unread Dec 1st, 2012, 10:36 PM   #6
TheDude
The Bay Harbor Butcher

Using the forum on two shots of Nyquil like a baws cause I have the flu hooray time for replies! Feelin' good, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasei
Hey there, welcome back! Am I feeding your habit by welcoming you? I feel like I recognize your work but I can't place it. Did you ever go by another username around here or the FAA?

Hope the schooling=job after school thing goes well for you, illustration is something I would love to get into but there is no way I'm going back to school--gonna have to do it the hard way I suppose. I'm more interested in doing it as a book illustrator or something, not necessarily the more competitive and edgy advertising/design/entertainment illustration. That's for pros like you.

YES. YOU ARE FEEDING IT STOP. STOP NOW. I CAN FEEL MY RESOLVE SLIPPING AT THIS VERY AS WE SPEAK MOMENT.

I did have another username on TLKFAA and on here, Ozy. I started back in '02. ****-**** long time ago (oh look at that, the stars are out tonight!). Idk if you and I ever crossed paths, and if we did and I forgot, I AM SO SORRY.

And honestly, about 50% of illustrators I see out there didn't even go to school and it's something that pisses the rest of us off like none other. Thanks for the welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearGreenWater
....Everything's a ****ing travesty with you! >:(

You reminded me to test out the curse-block stars, lol.

Welcome back to Lilymud! It isn't half as busy as MLK here, that's the downside, but the upside is at least the people who do come around aren't begging to be trolled like shooting fish in a barrel

I can't believe you're graduating though, omg :C I can honestly say though that you are one of the people I'm really, honestly confident is going to be able use your degree and have professional success. A lot of people who start out in the TLK fandom do go for art, but I don't sense a career in it for them even if they do complete the degree and draw extremely well. I legitimately think you'll own that **** in the future. Good luck graduating, navigating those first couple years, and establishing yourself!

Finally, *******. It's the one basic curse I haven't tried out yet in this post. Possibly to the effect of, "sorry if I have been a pompous one at times". I still say Sillydog 2012

Good to see you here!

WELL I LOVE YOU TOO, CGW SHEEZUS.

Holy crap MLK man. Good to hear that the population here has more than two brain cells collectively. I'm sorry. That was mean. I've said I'm sorry too many times in this post already. I'm sorry.

And AW SHUCKS GURL THANKS A BAJILLION. It's really nice to hear that for real. I will do my best to own that **** in your honor. I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHAT THAT CURSE IS. Can we play a rhyming game?

SILLYDOG 2012 AND 2013 AND FOEVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillydog The Great
I Missed You Hi

You miss me hi? What about when I'm sober? I miss you hi too, my sweet sweet sillydog. My replies are getting less coherent as I go. ONLY ONE MORE THUMBS UP LETS GO THIS. I MEAN DO THIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratha
Hay

If I haven't been banned yet, you probably won't be either.

HO BOY IS THAT GOOD TO HEAR. I suppose I'm just used to breathing wrong and subsequently being permabanhammered over in the motherland-MLK-ahem. If you want the lulz and the bans, that is the place to be. Hurr hurr.