View Single Post
Unread Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:58 PM   #8
TheDude
The Bay Harbor Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasei
Yessss my plan of lilymud-enabling is working, muahaha!

And if we did cross paths it was probably in stealth mode on my part as I have always been more of a lurker than active participant in fandom. Mostly because I'm so busy in real life that by the time I can make all the rounds to check online things I've already missed everything. *shrug* Anyway I've been around since 2003 so that's probably why I feel like I've seen your stuff before.

On the illustration note, the only reason I don't want to go back to school is because I JUST finished paying off my student loans and there is no way I ever want to have to do that again...so sorry in advance if I ever do somehow miraculously get published and as a result tick you off. It will not be my intention, I assure you. :}

Sorry to hear about your flu-ness, hope you feel better soon!

Loans. Augh I know that feel, bro. And I'd do the exact same thing as you. Once this is over, I will be spending the rest of my life repaying the almighty loan people + interest. Though if you do get published? PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SUPPORT YOU! I may grumble and mumble while I do it, but I'll be happy deep down inside cause I like seeing illustrators make it, especially the way things are these days.