View Single Post
Unread Jan 3rd, 2018, 06:06 AM   #20
Timitu
Super Moderator

Sorry for the lateness I was a mix of waiting for everyone to post theirs and super busy over the holidays. Nice to sort of get a couple of days off.

I have made individual comments to everyone who posted theirs on DA. But over all you guys did a great job this year. It may have been a small group but it was a great group. I am happy that you guys enjoyed the experience. I am hoping next year my schedule is a bit better and less stressful so I am at least in a better mood while doing the project next year.

If you want to check out the ones on DA you can do so in my journal or on our DA group. I wont be adding any more to that journal as in a couple of days anyway I will be changing it to another journal.

I do think I will be doing another mini one within the next month or so. If you normally find out about the secret santa though my personal DA journal and would like to take part in a mini secret santa, you may want to find another way to hear about it. I will post a journal on our DA group as well as a link on Facebook, LKFAA bulletins, and the Lilymud Discord. My journal will be active with other stuff going on in the next couple of days so I can not give the proper attention to a sign up for secret santa on there. (Links for facebook and DA groups found in the top post here.)

LKFAA / DA Archive / Facebook / Secret Santa Facebook Group / Secret Santa DA Club / YouTube
RIP Vanessa (Sarah Mercury) 1986 - 2014

Timitu is offline   Reply With Quote