View Single Post
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 02:08 AM   #1
Timitu
Super Moderator

Lilymud 2017 Secret Santa Picture Post

(Thread is open... all the e-mails are out. Feel free to post the pictures you made below.)

-------------------------------

Once this thread opens for you to be able to post that will mean all the e-mails have been sent out. So be sure to check your e-mail first so you do not get spoilers.

Thank you so much to those who took part this year. I had a rather crazy year myself so despite the stress I am sure when I come back home from work today I will warmly enjoy the fact that the project happens. (We have a new scheduler doing our schedules at work. I have never been given the first thing in the morning shift on Christmas Day for this project. I even told them back in October that this was very important that I had the morning off. So they scheduled me in the morning because everything is opposite day there. So I actually will not be around to look at pictures from people till late tonight or tomorrow.)

Anyway enough of my work rant. Please wait till you have the e-mail before you post your picture anywhere. Just to be sure. E-mails will be going out within the next 20 minutes or so.

When you do post your pictures keep in mind our DA group:
https://lilymudsecrectsanta.deviantart.com/

It is a great place to show off your picture as well. Just submit your pictures to Featured. I will organize them to their spots over time. But you want to at least have it in the Featured folder.

I will also post the pictures on the facebook page sometime in January. But you are welcome to share yours ahead of time on there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1052...532/?ref=br_rs
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy holiday season. I hope you all enjoyed the secret santa. I can't wait to get home tonight and see the picture post. So give me some cheer and post your pictures.

LKFAA / DA Archive / Facebook / Secret Santa Facebook Group / Secret Santa DA Club / YouTube
RIP Vanessa (Sarah Mercury) 1986 - 2014

Timitu is offline   Reply With Quote