View Single Post
Unread Oct 16th, 2008, 01:28 PM   #71
Twinklestah
has Azanti on a short leash.

I said I'd never post here again, but I have to share my thoughts too.

I can personally say that Kazamidori was one of the sweetest, strangest (in a BRILLIANT way, I can assure you) and most adorable people ever.

She and I did have ups and downs, silly online rows that I really wish had never happened, but hey. That's life. We DID speak I think ... maybe several years ago, and we were on friendly terms and I am so thankful for that. <3

Whenever Kaz mentioned her illness (which, it has to be said, was not a lot - she didn't let it get in the way of her fun online), I felt strange inside - terrified to think that one day, she would not be here, and worse still, I might not even know. That's the issue with online friendships.

I heard from Koudoawaia, or rather, I saw her beautiful tribute picture to Kaz featuring Blue Heaven and at first, I was sort of like; "oh right-" and then it dawned on me. It was /real/. It's so hard to believe, yet, in an odd way, I am sort of happy. I know that Kaz went through a lot of pain with the illness and I am glad that's over for her.

My heart goes out to her family, especially her twin sister, Endless Night.
I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now.

The bright side to this is that Ameya's beautiful and unique artwork is still online for everyone to see. Its a testement to a lady who had a truly beautiful soul. Someone who is probably wherever-she-is now smiling about all these lovely tributes, sending images of pretty headwinged lions and weathervanes....

Rest in peace, Kazamidori.
And stay strong, Endless Night.

xoxox

Deviantart | FA.LK.ORG | Fur Affinity
Twinklestah is offline   Reply With Quote