The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 02:54 AM   #1
Timitu
Super Moderator

Secret Santa 2016 Picture Show Off

A big thank you to everyone who took part this year. It was a bit of a rough year for me in doing this. There may be some changes to some minor things next year to help it run a bit smoother and hopefully be a little more enjoyable for you guys... maybe it wont effect you guys at all. This one is ending now and it turned out pretty good I would say. I hope all of you enjoyed it because in the end that is all that really matters.

E-mails have all gone out. This thread is now open. Feel free to show off the picture that you made as well as thank the person who did your picture.

Great places to share your pictures once they are posted are:

Our Deviant Art Group
Our Facebook Group

Future Secret Santa's:

I am hoping to get a couple of Mini Secret Santa's in for those who are interested. These are little ones focused around a theme with a shorter sign up time, and often a bit shorter time to do the pictures. If you enjoyed this project and would like to know about new ones sign up to Our Facebook Group. If once a year is your thing, remember to check back early November of 2017 if you are interested in taking part again next year.

Anyway you are now safe to post the pictures that you made online anywhere. I hope each and every one of you have a fantastic holiday season. No matter what you celebrate or when you celebrate, be safe and enjoy.

Watch me draw my avatar and more on YouTube
LKFAA / DA Archive / Facebook / Secret Santa Facebook Group / Secret Santa DA Club / YouTube / MyLKFAA
RIP Vanessa (Sarah Mercury) 1986 - 2014

Timitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 03:28 AM   #2
Serge Stiles
Aren't you scared? Well that's just fine.

Whoo! Happy Holidays, Timitu! Thank you for keeping this up - I'm happy I finally joined one again!! Have a wonderful rest of the year, new year, and rest of that year!

Omfg, I just got mine and it's INCREDIBLE. Orca Owl blew me away with cuteness! Not only drawing one, BUT DRAWING ALL OF THE CHARACTERS! UGH I'm so happy!! <3 <3 <3 I can't wait for them to post it somewhere so i can LOVE ALL OVER IT ksjdgnsjkdgi can't stop staring ORCA OWL COME TO ME I WANT TO LOVE YOU

My image i did for Suka!
http://serge-stiles.deviantart.com/a...iire-653242243

SUCH an adorable character, I really had a lot of fun!! I LOVED DAT HAIR.

I also have a WIP and a picture without any texture, just for fun!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8e16d0ce...wx8o1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/e292a3ce...wx8o2_1280.jpg

I definitely want to join the one next year!

I listen to my words but they fall far below.
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go.
I swam upon the devil's lake,
But never, never never never...
I'll never make the same mistake.
No, never, never, never...
Serge Stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 04:21 AM   #3
orca owl
Rawr.

Hey guys, below is the artwork I did for Serge Stiles! (I'm really glad you like it so much aaaaa) I had a lot of fun with it and couldn't decide which character to draw so I just drew all of them.

Thank you so much Willow Fengs for the beautiful picture of Orco!! I really love everything about it. It's so scenic and beautiful, I love the perspective and everything that you did, it feels so peaceful and Orco looks fantastic <3 <3 it's going to be my phone background for a long time haha

Thank you Timitu for running this project! It is always my favorite thing each year to do it, it really makes my holidays very special.

Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 05:10 AM   #4
Kitchiki
Wants your babies :D

Ayyyy merry Crimbo!

Heres the pic I did for Willow_Fengs! It was very fun to work on!

And thank you Scarla for the wonderful picture of Kitch <3 Those wings would come in super handy when tree decorating hehe!
Kitchiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 05:10 AM   #5
Kitchiki
Wants your babies :D

Whoops! For some reason my posts always seem to double post!

Admin feel free to delete this post if you wish-Apologies, I can't figure out how to delete it myself!
Kitchiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 06:58 AM   #6
KanuTGL/Axell
FullMetal Alchemist addict

Yaaay, the secret is out Man, such amazing drawings so far!

Thank you soo much Jezzabelle for the beauutiful picture of Karasu! <3 <3 <3 Few things make me as happy as receiving Karasu-art, haha xD Made my day for sure ^__^

I drew for QuachirMayah this year. Basically, I've been on a Moana kick and been listening non-stop to the soundtrack. It spilled over onto the drawing... It is best viewed while listening to the final beats of the song "I Am Moana (Song of the Ancestors)" I really hope you like it, I had tons of fun working on it!

>>TLKFAA << >> DeviantArt <<
KanuTGL/Axell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 07:33 AM   #7
Kamakari_Lioness
Seifer Almasy's #1 Fan!

Thanks to Suka for the picture of Elijah..it was amazing..I loved it! Here is mine for Sukala

Kamakari_Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 07:35 AM   #8
M-WingedLioness

Happy Holidays to you!

Thank you Fluffybunny for the picture of my little Layla! She's so cute in your style! ^^

And there's a gift for Pepper / Fran
M-WingedLioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 07:36 AM   #9
M-WingedLioness

Ops, doubled post. Sorry for that...
M-WingedLioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 09:18 AM   #10
Savagethebunny
Savage the Bunny

Here is what i did for Awesomesauce2014

http://cindythebunny.deviantart.com/...2014-653283922
Savagethebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 09:35 AM   #11
Koudoawaia
Storm Dragoness

Thanks for my pic of KL Lord Sesshomaru. It was very nice.^^

Here's what I did for Savagethebunny. Hope you liked it.

Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 09:46 AM   #12
Kossu

First off, Timitu, thank you so very much for organizing the Secret Santa, you're really really awesome!

And Tru, I can't thank you enough for the dazzling, amazing, fantastic drawing of Nirani and Kyseart that you drew for me. It brought a huge smile on my face and it's my new phone background. I can't stop looking at it, haha! Thank you so very much!

Finally, here's my drawing for BlazingBlackMage. I hope you like it! It was a lot of fun, drawing Cody and Suka.

Also, beautiful drawings, everyone! I hope everyone is having a very merry Christmas day!
Kossu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 10:57 AM   #13
~Suka~

AAAAA, thank you to both Serge and Kossu!!! I totally got spoiled this year. <3 I love both of y'alls pictures so much!! Merry Christmas!

My Secret Santa this year was Kamakari!

I had a bunch of fun working with Elijah's gems and glow! I hope you liked it! <3
~Suka~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 11:18 AM   #14
Scarla

Here is my picture for Kitch, I was so excited when I got your name! Ive been meaning to draw her for quite a while now. I thought she would love to help out her friends and use her wings to finish decorating the tree! Ha. Im so happy you like it!
And BBM, there are no words to describe how much I adore the picture you drew! Its GORGEOUS, I love the animals and how you drew Scarla <3 Ugh, its perfect...its now my new background/desktop for everything lol. Thank you thank you!
Scarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 11:24 AM   #15
Leorgathar

I'm loving everyone's Secret Santa drawings, they're all eye-candies! Thanks Timitu for yet another successful year in SS art. Merry Christmas to all! ^^

Awww thank you SO much for your drawing, Sukala! It's really cute, I like how Coatl looks in your style, especially his face x3 He surely appreciates your gift ;D

Here's the one I made for Timba Twotail.

I chose to draw both of their characters, Timba and Lampface. I somehow had the idea of Timba stealing Santa's sleigh and giving some use to Lampface's... lamp face but they didn't expect It to be so extreme.
Nowhere does it say that Lampface can fly, so maybe it's the sleigh that gives it that power... or maybe they're falling down, you decide xD

I hope you liked it Timba, Merry Christmas!
Unread Dec 25th, 2016, 11:42 AM   #16
Blazing Black Mage
Worlds of the Areon

Thank you so much Kossu for the lovely picture of Cody and Suka!! It brought such a huge smile to my face and I'm always so happy seeing them drawn together doing magicy stuff! Thank you!

Here's mine for Scarla! I'm so glad you liked it! It was a real joy to make for you! ^^

Sorry about the size, I never know how to scale these to post size. ^^;

Blazing Black Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2016, 12:34 AM   #17
lionobsession

Thank you so much to Timitu for hosting another incredible Secret Santa, and even more of a thank you for completing an amazing drawing of Kabili and Wema!

I had jwalraven and I drew 3 of their 4 characters, having attempted a horse and failed miserably!
lionobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2016, 01:28 AM   #18
Timba tt
Is delusional

This year, I had the AnnieHyena as target!
So I arted her an Y'sena looking comfy!

Also, thank you Leorgathar for the awesome depiction of Timba and Lampface being up to absolute seasonal and jolly nonsense xD

Unread Dec 27th, 2016, 07:57 AM   #19
Oncoming Storm
Doctor Who fangirl, and proud of it!

A huge thank you to TellTaleHeart for the picture of Tristan and Issy! I really loved it

My picture (which I can't link because my internet is having issues with uploading stuff to DA) was for Kasei and I really hope you liked it

Freelance writer and author
Oncoming Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 27th, 2016, 05:39 PM   #20
TellTaleHeart
Bonafied Psychopath XD

I'm so glad you like your pic Oncoming Storm! I was really crunched for time this year so i didnt get to give it as much attention as i wanted to but i tried my best <3

Thank you so much Spazzeh for the great picture of Telly

TellTaleHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 28th, 2016, 04:26 AM   #21
Epona
aka Charfade

It is absolutely my favorite time of year to see everyone's SS! These are so fun and so many amazing pictures this year! I wanted to participate but I was traveling so much I couldn't join in this time, hopefully next year.

Cheers everyone and happy holidays!
Unread Dec 28th, 2016, 05:35 PM   #22
QuachirMayah
Puffballs Quachir and Nora

Been a bit busy over the last few days. Thanks KanuTGL for the epic picture of Solar. I love it so much and can see the Moana inspiration you mentioned. I think it might end up as my desktop on my computer when I get back home... if it doesn't end up as a background on my laptop as well

This year I got Kimmorz. I had fun with Fiasco just had a bit of a delema trying to figure out which sketch I tried out that I wanted to do. Snowflake catching won out

Lily Mud Secret Santa 2016 for Kimmorz by Quachir on DeviantArt
Unread Dec 29th, 2016, 02:47 PM   #23
Kasei
Lurker Extraordinarre

Merry Christmas everyone! And thank you Timitu for organizing another Secret Santa. Always enjoy seeing all of the great images!

Thank you Oncoming Storm for your great drawing of Flint! Love seeing him look moderately content for once, haha. Thank you for drawing him for me.

Here is mine for Caraluca of her character Mynt. I played around with brushstrokes and some new settings for this one, hope you don't mind. Have a great 2016 wrap up everyone!

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Facebook

“Be the change you want to see in the world." ~ Ghandi
Kasei is offline   Reply With Quote