The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > General Discussion > General Discussion > Personal Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Jul 21st, 2011, 12:34 AM   #1
TC

Checking back in for now.

Erm, hello there, again. I used to go by the name TwilightChaser here some years ago. I was active for a few years (Mid 2006 to late 2008) and had left during a real bad drama season back then, as well as trying for career and relation advancement.
And I...just kind of now had an itching to try to get active here again.

I guess a reintroduction might be in order, seeing as I remember some names around here but there would be newer folk around.

I am now a 23 year old man who leads a pretty simple life. I've been holding the same first job for several years now and have learned a lot of different areas of retail work, to hardly any real promotion. I have a lot of come-and-go hobbies on my off time - music, writing, video making, games and more. I've felt myself mature a lot in these past years and getting a better sense of humor, not taking trivial things so seriously, and just trying new things as they come along.

I do know and regret that some friends here I did leave without saying much of anything to beforehand. Along with my reasons said above, it was just a very strange, numb, and frustrating moment and it just clicked with me that I had to go fandom cold turkey to not let more needless drama overtake me. I again very much apologize to anyone who felt sad or disappointed when I went rouge. I can try my best to talk to anyone via PM. And another apology as well for anytime here or there where I may have seemed weird/newbish/attention grabbing as before. I've tried to mature now, but your mileage may vary on that.

Every so often I pop in one of the LK videos and cherish it once more. I try to keep up with some movies and series, so feel free to ever ask on what I like. Like i've become a good fan of the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels (and movie...and game). And heh, i've become well obsessed with the newest My Little Pony series.

So *looks for a seat around here again*, whats up Lilymud?
TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 21st, 2011, 07:04 AM   #2
Saitenyo
Allons-y!

Sometimes a break can be necessary. I definitely understand, having had a period of time myself where I needed to pull away from my online communities for a bit.

Anyway, I remember you! I think I was still going by SpiritWolf77 back when you were last here.
Saitenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 21st, 2011, 07:51 AM   #3
Koudoawaia
Storm Dragoness

Welcome back. I remember you and I also remember when I designed a dragon form for your lion character.
Unread Jul 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM   #4
TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitenyo
Sometimes a break can be necessary. I definitely understand, having had a period of time myself where I needed to pull away from my online communities for a bit.

Anyway, I remember you! I think I was still going by SpiritWolf77 back when you were last here.

Hey thanks! I remember you under both names, in fact. And I agree that it was nice to pull away for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koudoawaia
Welcome back. I remember you and I also remember when I designed a dragon form for your lion character.

As I also remember you, and when you made that for me! It was so very awesome! Thanks again for being so kind to me back then.
Unread Jul 21st, 2011, 01:10 PM   #5
Quill
mama lioness

*wave*

Welcome back! I was known more commonly as Quill a while ago. Nice to see you here again
Unread Jul 21st, 2011, 01:23 PM   #6
Drago
Since 2006!

I have missed you like you would not believe. It's so nice to hear you're doing fine!
Would you ever appear on MSN again? Just curious :3
Drago is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:14 AM   #7
Flamingo

I 'member you~ welcome back C: My name used to be Kavu Sungura, but I believe I was still a n00b back then.
Flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:54 AM   #8
Aikachi
Z.E.A.M. ~ Zaney Enslaved Artist Monkey

I remember you! Welcome back feel free to post, discuss, share your ideas c: we all know we could use some intellectual stimulation

Signature by Gemxx, thanks <3
Aikachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:29 AM   #9
TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unacattu
*wave*

Welcome back! I was known more commonly as Quill a while ago. Nice to see you here again

Thanks, I remember you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago
I have missed you like you would not believe. It's so nice to hear you're doing fine!
Would you ever appear on MSN again? Just curious :3

As I kept thinking back to my little sister too. Glad to still see you around and hope to talk more soon! I think I might try MSN again, but i'll make a new account for it. Will hopefully note you about it and other things when i'm not so busy

And thank you both Flamingo and Aikachi! I hope to stick around as much as I can this busy summer and bring in some new input here!
Unread Jul 22nd, 2011, 04:19 PM   #10
Drago
Since 2006!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC

As I kept thinking back to my little sister too. Glad to still see you around and hope to talk more soon! I think I might try MSN again, but i'll make a new account for it. Will hopefully note you about it and other things when i'm not so busy

THIS. I am so looking forward to this if you actually do make a new one. Oh I am so happy!
Drago is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 26th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #11
Kasei
Lurker Extraordinarre

Welcome back! Always nice to see familiar faces.

KaseySnow.com
TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Facebook

“Without some goals and some efforts to reach them, no man can live." ~John Dewey
Kasei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 27th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #12
TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasei
Welcome back! Always nice to see familiar faces.

Why thank you!