The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > The Community > The Roleplay Den > Sci-Fi Roleplay
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Jun 25th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #51
SergeAnei
Experiencing a blackout from Stump highnotes*

Being a jumped had its highlights, especially when food lines got too long. Yeah, it was technically cutting lines hardcore, but apparently that was just the run of the mill here in the cafe. With his food collected and paid for, Chris jumped straight into the seat next to Sam, the typical spot. On a few occasions, he had jumped into the lap of some strange person, who was at least kind enough to tell them that his new pals had moved. He nodded to Max and bumped Sam with his shoulder, taking a eating a chunk out of his apple before speaking, "Evening, dude and dudette. Have you guys seem Peyton today? We were supposed to race but she called it quits because of some meeting she had to go to at like...3:30 but she's been missing since then. You know what's up?"

Peyton had been growing relatively elusive these past few days, she would go and have a solid practice with Max and only be able to spend an unfair fraction of time with him. She'd always tell him that she's with one of the Professors or in the labs but he could never find her in the places she'd say she was in.

iPandaHearts iSergePanda
SergeAnei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jun 25th, 2011, 10:42 PM   #52
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Sam glanced to Chris and shrugged. She hadnt seen Peyton for a couple of days just out of bad timing. P.X. had had her working on her forms a lot lately. "Nope." Glancing to Max, how should have seen her the most, she waited with Chris for an answer.

"I havnt seen her either.. she cuts out on training a little early." Max took a couple bites of his sloppy joes and glanced around the room for her. She didnt normaly miss dinner though. He was begining to wonder if she had been having problems with the elements because something else was blocking her path.

By strapping this puppy to my head.. I will never be shot! My enimies shall live in fear of hitting my taped furry companion..

My DA
Tigery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jun 25th, 2011, 10:51 PM   #53
SergeAnei

"We have to go."

Peyton appeared on top of the table and just ask quick as she apearred, she grabbed the three of them from their dinners and pulled them with her down to one of the hidden bunkers deep below the school. They landed in a hallway that was well lit and made of a dark stone, something like diamonds and just as hard. Chris fell down, losing his balance on the suddenness force of the jump and sudden change in altitude and his heart beat wildly to try and adjust. Peyton, however, seemed completely unaffected and waited for the rest of them to catch themselves before they proceeded, but at least she told there, "We're about to be attacked and you all need to help me protect this place."

Chris jumped up, still a little uneasy on his feet, "Where have you been?!" he scolded something like an angry parent. "You cut out on Max, you pretty much ditch me and now you drag us to a dungeon of scary things and tell us we're about to get attacked and you want help protecting this place with us?!"

She turned on him, giving him a muting look but his expression still read the same amount of disgruntled emotion, 'We've been here for a week, first off, " she growled, the time for games and petty thing like this were another thing to deal with if the pressure of the situation weren't so great, "I've been gone for two days and it's not like i haven't been trying to tell you but i couldn't."

iPandaHearts iSergePanda
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #54
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Sam jumped, trying to catch herself from the jump. She straightened up as peyton spoke, realizing how serious everything was. As Chris had a little meltdown, she quickly planned in her mind what might be comming and how to prepare herself for it.

Max had gotten used to Peyton's jumping by now. He stared at her, already knowing what would be coming. Magneto would never attack the school, he tried to convince students to come to him on his own terms. That left only the military. "How much time do we have.." He mumbled. He would need his glider if they were going to protect this school. The other mutants would help too but he was sure P.X. would make most of the students stay inside, which would give them no chance.

By strapping this puppy to my head.. I will never be shot! My enimies shall live in fear of hitting my taped furry companion..

My DA
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #55
SergeAnei

Chris huffed still, but prepared himself for anything...unfortunately...this sort of thing doesn't really happen to him, getting attacked and all, and running away is what his power has taught him...and at least it's a cool way of fleeing. Seriously, who just poofs out of no where to some where, you know? But this was a time where he couldn't chicken out and be all flakey...people needed him up there.

Peyton tried to keep herself from pacing and letting her powers get out of control. One of her main problems was her nerves. When they started to get haywire, the rest of her body decided to follow suite, releasing every point of energy and thing she knew from everyone she'd ever copied. Not a good thing, especially with her recent learnings with Max. She steadied her breathing, now that she was the only one pretty much in charge here and gave directions the best she could.

Tapping into each of their minds, she planted images and places they needed to be, along with a fine set of instructions, " Christopher and Samantha, you two will be going together. Chris, you will take Sam to the cafeteria, where you will all round up the students, even if they don't want to leave, and take them to the safe house underground about a thousand yards away and down from the school. That is the location."

Chris shook his head, beginning to worry, "How am I supposed to jump all those people? That's...that's too many..."

"If push comes to shove, take small groups, but you need to do it quickly," she responded out loud, giving him a trusting look. "You can do this."

And Sam," she said sternly, grabbing the girl by the shoulders and staring down deep into her eyes, "you need to be HUGE. Think about Godzilla, dinosaurs, the Tokyo Tower or the space needle, I don't care. But when the school starts crashing down, you need to be big and menacing. Think up the most dangerous beast you can and take EVERYTHING out."

Reaching out, she grabbed Chris and pulled him the two into a tight hug, "We need to see each other again. Be careful," then she stepped back, mentally kicking Chris to grab Sam, "now go."

Chris jumped them back up to the cafeteria, to the top of the table they were sitting at. Chris didn't think to let go of Sam immediately but he looked to her and breathed, "Elephant blare then tiger," then let her go, "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK."

Peyton then turned to Max, her breathing getting a little erratic from being able to feel the enemy approaching through the thick walls. Shaking her head loose of it, she stared at him, mouth partially open as she ran into a light pant, "Oh god...I can't do this. I was put in charge...but...I can't..."

iPandaHearts iSergePanda
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #56
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Sam, startled by all of this, found herself next to Chris ontop of the table. As he yelled, she jumped from the table and formed into an elephant. One blare was all she needed. "EVERYBODY STAY CALM!" of corse they started to panic and a few ran to the doors. Sam beat them there as a hummingbird and gaurded it as a Tiger. "We're going to get you guys out of here.." She glanced across the room to Chris, "ARE THERE ANY OTHER JUMPERS HERE?!" She could only help Chris until everyone knew the plan, then she knew she had to get outside and protect the school.

Max stared at peyton and put a hand on her shoulder. "you're not alone.. I'll be right here with you." He pulled her in for a soft hug and patted her back a couple of times. "Remember training.. controlling the extra energy to save it." He let go of her and nodded slowly. "What do we need to do?"

My DA
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #57
SergeAnei

A mutant appeared next to Sam in a cloud of purple mist, leaning casually against the wall, "You called?"

Chris had already started jumping small groups of people to the bunker off the side of the school, telling everyone to stay as calm as possible, which really wasn't looking like an option for them. Appearing next to Sam, he grabbed a whole mess of people, pluss the tall purple guy he had NEVER seem before, and pushed them all through to the bunker. Some people passed out of had fallen down from the quick jump and Chris just gave the purple guy a look to copy this place down and start helping him save as many candied-arses as he could.

They returned hastily, jumping kids back and forth, but on one occasion, the purple kid stopped for a moment, his fawn like ears twitching to something in the distance. Chris paused, his hand about to grab someone who had slipped in something spilled on the floor to his fellow jumper, "What?"

The boy stopped and turned, looking out into the distance with his sharp eyes but the body language he was starting to display was troublesome, "Oh. My. God."

Chris stepped beside him, searching the skies for anything that looked suspicious as the demonic looking kid scooped up a large group of people and jumped out of there. For a moment, he thought this random kid was just messing with him until he located it, heading straight for them, "SAM. MISSILE!"

Down below, Peyton was about to lose her cool, loosely grabbing Max and pulling them spontaneously up to his room. She sat down, trying to collect her thoughts, even though hundreds were starting to pour into her from the panicking students outside, and told him to grab what he needed.

She pulled out of the air what she could, trying to diffuse however many kids were out there to locate Chris and Sam. Something nerve racking hit her that made her jump up and rush to the window only to see something streaming to the sky towards the cafeteria part of the..."BOMB!" Peyton screamed, punching out the window and part of the wall to Max's room by accident. The fluke, though she was sure she was bleeding, provided her an opportunity to get an accurate distance on it but the only thing she could do was jump there.

"Max.." she said, without finishing, hoping he would think of something and jumped out to the lawn in front of cafeteria to watch gauge the space between her and the missile.

iPandaHearts iSergePanda
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #58
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Sam jumped a little when the kid appeared next to her. Before she could say anything, Chris grabbed him and dissapeared. Slowly watching the kids dissapear and leading in a couple from the hall, she was getting ready to go out to the yard when Chris yowled. What was she supposed to do about it? claw it or something? "Chris!" She spun around and stared at him. "Get the rest of these kids out of here NOW!" Turning into a humming bird, she flew out an open window and spotted peyton out in the yard, watching the misstle get closer. "Peyton." Turning into her human form she stumbled slightly to catch the ground. "Search my memories. Deep sea Fishing in the PA. I scuba dove and found nothing. TAKE THE MISSTLE THERE." She touched Peytons arm, hoping to grab her attention. "I'll fend off anything else until you get back."

Max watched Peyton destroy his wall. He had always wanted a bigger window... She jumped out into the lawn and he quickly turned to grab his glider. Jumping out of the hole in his wall, he flipped the small switch on the glider and held it to his back. It was a simple task to flow the air speed under his wings to catch up to Peyton and now Sam quickly. He jumped in, in the middle of Sams idea. "I can slow it down.. or take you too it." He knew she could jump there but at the rate the mistle was moving, it would do no good. She would appear in the air and it would speed past her. There wasnt much they could do about that unless she had also copied some sort of flying power.

"If you take her.. Max I need you to come right back.." Sam stared at him in concern. "I can protect the building but some walls would deffinatly help." Max turned and looked back at the mansion. Building a dome would take a lot of effort.. but then Sam could defend from outside. Suddenly she sighed and looked behind them as well. We need more help..

My DA
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 08:13 PM   #59
SergeAnei

For a second, the world seemed to slow down around her. Peyton found herself numb to anything and everything while the missile came towards them in slow motion and the beating of Sam's wings could be heard with each flap. She was shocked out of it when Sam touched her arm, she didn't hear what she said but felt that pull of copying and couldn't stop herself or put it back before it was done. Max appeared next to her next and though they were talking, she didn't really hear anything, just loud mumbling and the sound of the jets pushing towards them. She turned slowly towards the rocket again and jumped towards it a little bit at a time until she found herself in front of it, she closed her eyes and it exploded, a bright light casting over part of he school and smoking up a storm.

Most of the students watched in horror at the sight, this huge explosion breaking out the windows of the cafeteria, some of the kids being able to protect themselves and some of the other jumpers who happened to be there helping out with the transportation of the kids back and forth. The purple mutant appeared just as the explosion happened, being able to save a few from the shattering glass but looked to the light to find out what just happened.

Chris watched in horror from a side angle, his hands around a group of at least 30 kids of the 40 or so left. He let go of them and staggered forward, the other jumpers coming up to grab them and scuttle them to safety. He jumped to Sam's side after the dust and smoke from the explosion settled, the jumpers having taken the last of the kids from the cafeteria to the safe house. He stepped forward, looking for any sign of her but all that were scattered around were pieces of scrap metal and the charred grass from the explosion...but it fanned out in a weird way. The charring happened in a sort of half circle area, fading off into the distance as the strike area reached it's limit. He turned back to Max and Sam, pointing out to the sky, trying to form coherent words, "She...she just..."

iPandaHearts iSergePanda
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #60
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Sam's jaw dropped as she watched Peyton jump towards the mistle. She closed her eyes when peyton exploded and dropped her head. Peyton didnt even try to listen to her.

Max stared in shock that peyton had sacraficed herself so easily. Glancing to the shocked faces of Sam and Chris he looked back up to the sky. There was no way that killed her. As a copy cat it was highly unlikely she hadnt picked up some regenerative powers. He looked to sam for an idea and nudged her slightly to bring her back.

Sam looked up and shook her head. This was no time to wait in shock. "Chris. Get the rest of the kids out of here NOW." She demanded, turning to face Max. "I need a dome.. thick walls.. heavily constructed. Surround the school." She took a deep breath and he nodded, "I'll fend off anything else but just incase I cant.."

My DA

Last edited by Tigery : Jun 28th, 2011 at 08:25 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #61
SergeAnei

Another a projectile coming from the same direction, a little more pronounced, followed by a v-formation of at least 10 or so more. Chris stared as the launched, jumping to Max's side to await a bit of instruction before he lost his cool and started scream about the sudden on-slaught of missiles raging toward them. First they're under attack and then Peyton just...explodes in mid air and now these people decide to blow missiles in their direction but this was no time to panic.

Chirs jumped back down to the cafeteria where a bunch of huddled kids were waiting for their departure to the safety pit below the school. His purple pal had returned, grabbing onto the loop of arms and prepared to jump, held out his hand and nodded, "The name's Peyton, by the way, Peyton Drek."

Chris gave him an uneasy look, "Just don't blow up, okay?"

iPandaHearts iSergePanda

Last edited by SergeAnei : Jun 28th, 2011 at 07:51 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 08:52 PM   #62
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Max took to the sky on his glider, beginning to bring up walls around the school and build the foundation of the dome. Sam stood, watching the mistles get closer and closer. She didnt know what to do. Feeling small against these wasnt helping either. Turning around, she watched Max finnish off the dome and land ontop of it. Turning into a hummingbird for speed, she flew up and landed in human form next to her.

"We need telepahts to stop them..." She glanced around to spot a small hole in the top of the dome and glanced to Max.

"Some of the jumpers are line of sight.... and shutting the school off to all light wouldnt have been a good idea either." Was all he said before holding out his glider again, "I'm going to try to stop them." Sam shook her head and grabbed his arm.

"No. The telepaths can do that from here.. you'd have to get closer and there's a chance of them exploding." He pulled his arm away from her and pointed to the hole.

"Protect this with your life." Before she could stop him again, he took the sky and sped towards the mistles. Dropping from the glider, he pulled up some rocks below and quickly brought them up to his height. He sent them flying towards the first mistle. It exploded, creating a chain reaction to the v-form behind it but sent a huge heat wave towards him. Pulling his glider close and pressing his hands together, he created a ball of air surrounding himself to deflect the flames before taking back to the glider and stopping himself from hitting the ground.

My DA

Last edited by Tigery : Jun 28th, 2011 at 08:38 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #63
SergeAnei

Down in the bunker, the kids started piping up about problems, food and water. Some were a little hurt, and the others were just complaining because they could. Peyton and Chris did their best to try and explain what was going on but everyone wasn't having it. Chris just started to hope they knew what they were doing up there. If these kids kept getting all wild, he couldn't hold them from potentially breaking out and getting hurt.

Up top, non-purple and bleeding all over the place, Peytom stumbled through the halls, too hurt to bring herself to jump to where she needed to go. Pushing through her pain, she busted down the professor's door, marching straight up to him and pointed at the mess whoever was making of the school, "What now," she snarled then gestured to herself, "what. Now."

Turning in his wheelchair, Xavier drew breath to say something long winded and probably powerful, but Peyton didn't have enough blood or energy left to wait around. She touched his shiny head and tapped into his mind, finding the first memory of a place he could be safe and jumped them there. They landed on a white, sandy beach in front of a large house made of white brick. He turned in his chair in disbelief but she had already backed away, standing in the wet sand, "I'll be back."

iPandaHearts iSergePanda

Last edited by SergeAnei : Jun 28th, 2011 at 08:58 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #64
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Sam mentally prepared herself to be huge as the edge line of the forrest began to move. She leaned against Max slightly to mentally support herself for what ever emerged. Pulling from the dome, Max created a suit of rock to protect himself with. He slid down the side of the dome and stepped out infront of it, battle ready. Sam stared at him from the top and glanced to the hole. There was no way she was going to stay up here. Flying down on quick wings, she landed as a Tiger, five times the size she should be, towering over Max. He looked to her through his rock helmet, only showing his eyes, and nodded slowly. The sound of quick foot steps behind, Sam looked to the other side of Max to see a new body approach. Another student, closer to Max's age, stepped up to their line and raised his fists. Was he going to fist fight this? He glanced to the others and nodded. Max stared at him and Sam nodded back slowly.

"I know its no time for introductions but.. The name's Kadance." Sam widened her eyes when he turned his right prostetic metal arm into a giant sword and a metal brace on his left arm moved up to his hand and formed into a sheild. She was surprised to see him already wearing a thick looking helmet as if he had prepared for this moment. They all looked back to the forrest line as the moving gained closer and closer. All of a sudden everything stood still. A single person stepped out onto the feild. Sam narrowed her brows and barred her teeth, taking a preperation stance. The body raised its arms and suddenly a large forcefeild surrounded the school.

"What the hell is that?" Max mumbled and Kadance began to shake his head.

"Its a jumpers block.." Kadance was looking up as the forcefeild surrounded them like Max's dome. "The color of it is a little off though.." Max looked up as well and nodded.

"Closer to a full on... block." They nodded agreement and Sam took a step forward, "Wait." Max put an arm out and touched the side of her leg. She pinned her ears back. This turned into a waiting game to see what the man across the feild would do next.

My DA

Last edited by Tigery : Jun 28th, 2011 at 09:23 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #65
SergeAnei

Inside the bunker, Chris was just about finished with calming down the students, telling them as much as they could be told along with the extent of his knowledge running out. He turned to the boy Peyton in an attempt to look for help but something looked wrong with him. His eyes were now a pale shade of red and his skin started to dry up and peel with his purple mist rising off him. Before Chris could ask what was going on with him, he poofed out of the room in a black could of smoke that seemed a little unhealthy. Chris gave out a shrill but quiet inner squeal.

Topside, the purple mutant was expelled from the force field, tumbling out into the grass as he coughed and wheezed to refresh his lungs. Looking up, he scrambled from the crazy sized animal and people looking ready to do some serious throwing down.

The man on the other side of the field started to advance with men all dressed in black. They walked in a uniform manner, almost creepy inthe way they all kept such perfect time with each other. As they advanced, the man in the pink lab coat smoked his dark, wooden pipe and rode with confidence a top of a hover board. He approached the children and laughed, looking over them in serious amusement, "Oh! Look at this!" his voice was high and a little shrill as he clapped his hands together and kicked up one of his legs. "All cute and ready to fight! Well i assure you children, I'm not here to fight. I just want to take over this building!"

He smiled charismatically, pawing at the tiger, "Rawr, big kitty!"

Peyton coughed again, trying to believe what he was seeing. This gay guy was trying to take over the school with bombs?

iPandaHearts iSergePanda

Last edited by SergeAnei : Jun 28th, 2011 at 09:37 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 10:13 PM   #66
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Not sure what to do next, Max dropped his arms but kept his armor on. Sam only stared at the man in pure pissed-off-ness while Kadance didnt move. He glanced to the other two and kept his defencive stance. How dare this man insult them. They could easily take him on.

"And after that?" Max spoke up from behind his rock barrier mask. He nodded as he spoke, signaling that it was infact he, whos voice returned. Sam held her size, prepared to get bigger and step on this little bug. Where was PX? and the Xmen team? the actual team! Why weren't they here?

My DA

Last edited by Tigery : Jun 28th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 10:43 PM   #67
SergeAnei

He huffed, stepping down off the hover board, "You all are probably a little missed about the mess I made, but i had to get your attention somehow. You see, I captured all your grown up friends and now they work for me! I took their dna and copied their powers, you know? Cloned them all with the originals still prepared to work for me!" he paused, taking out a fan for himself. This heat is miserable, you know...anyway. I kept trying to talk to the Professor, but he wasn't having any of it...but I assure you. I'm on your side! Those dreadful humans making the war against you guys so tough and pointless. No different you are from us."

One of his clones helped him off the last step and backed away dutifully as the man continued, "I also guess i should offer my name, yes? I call myself Doctor Copy but my name is Doctor Presile from Cambridge. Ex-Marine. Now will you all get inside, I don't want to have to lock this place down on you, sweet hearts. That would just get messy."

The army behind him began to get a little antsy, stepping forward and preparing their powers to use. He waved to all of them to settle down before looking on the children seriously, "I don't want anyone to get hurt, you know."

iPandaHearts iSergePanda

Last edited by SergeAnei : Jun 28th, 2011 at 09:53 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #68
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

They all ened up relaxing slightly through the long explination. Kadance had even put his metals back into place as an arm brace and an arm, leaving his helmet on. He was examining the hoverboard, trying to feel if it was made of metal or not. Sam changed down to a regular tiger size and glanced to Max.
"Drop the walls.." She mumbled and he stared at her, shaking his head. He was still convinced they needed to fight this guy. "Max.." She pawed his foot for his attention and stared at him with pleed in her eyes. "No one needs to get hurt.." She mumbled and Max stared at the man in anger. His rock armor suit fell from him, finding its way back into the ground as he turned and faced the dome. Clearly anger was filling him with energy. He was able to bring the whole dome down with a single wave of his hands. Sam stared in shock, trying to quickly think of something to calm him before things got worse. They didnt know what to do. Kadance was always prepared to attack at any moment with his weapons "at hand." Sam didnt plan on ever leaving animal from to give this creep a face to look at. And Max was still too angry to plot anything all the way through. They were all stuck at this mans will.

My DA

Last edited by Tigery : Jun 28th, 2011 at 10:04 PM.
Unread Jun 26th, 2011, 11:13 PM   #69
SergeAnei

"Good!" he chirped, motioning inside the dome. "You guys head on in and my army of men here will get all of you children back to homeostasis as soon as possible."

He waved to the purple kid like he was shooing him off, "Go and tell the others that the world is alright and they can come from hiding in a little bit. We'll get this place all fixed up."

Peyton curled his lip back like he was going to say something biting but the self-proclaimed doctor snapped his fingers and men came speeding past him in a flash. They worked like lightning putting the school back together whilst another wave started to sweep away debris and clean off the charred spot on the grass. The boy left in a haze of purple mist before doing something that could get him killed to the bunker, where Chris looked like he was about to have a mental breakdown.

Collecting Peyton up in a quick hug, he shook, trying to hold back tiny sobs. Though unprepared, Peyton put his hand on Chris's back, whispering, "I didn't blow up but we've got bigger problems up top..."

Off in the distance, the girl worked her way through the forest as quickly as she could. She watched the rock formation go down and this weird force field go up around the premises of the school. She cursed herself for not being able to jump with just enough power to get to where she was going. She didn't bother the generators that she passed but came to a strange little device that started at the edge of the school's part of the forest. The curious device sparked when she got near but she tried it no mind and attempted to step over it but she was thrusted back, part of her body smoking and tingling like she had been lit with lightning. Her voice rang out in the trees, being swallow up by the dense wood. Body shaking and weak, she looked at the device again, trying to figure out the witchcraft. In her mind, she tried to locate someone that she knew, but it wouldn't reach far enough...what was this..thing keeping her outside of the school? If she didn't get back to the school she was afraid she just might die...

Rolling into the dirt, she shivered, a cold sweat breaking out over her but she needed to get her message out to someone. Grabbing the device, she pulled the electricity through it and up as high as she could to the sky. the light flashed over head but in her eyes everything began to grow dark. Her heart skipped and she recoiled, her hand sizzling and starting to smell of burnt flesh. Peyton huffed sourly to herself, what a glorious ending.

iPandaHearts iSergePanda

Last edited by SergeAnei : Jun 28th, 2011 at 10:35 PM.
Unread Jun 28th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #70
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

As the army got to work, the small group staring in shock still, Sam changed from to cheetah and took off towards the edge of the forcefeild. There was a sight of what seemed to be lightning in the direction she headed but she didnt care. To reach the edge was her only problem.
Max took a step after her to try and stop her but Kadance reached out and touched his arm, stopping him. He shook his head with concern in his eyes. They both knew she would reach the edge and not be able to leave.

Sam slid to the stop at the edge of the forcefeild and changed to a Lab. She began to dig, hoping to dig herself out but stopped to see a body on the ground a few feet away. Peyton. She trotted over the couple steps to stand by her friend and barked, hoping to grab her attention.

My DA
Unread Jul 14th, 2011, 07:10 PM   #71
SergeAnei

OOC: This isn't dead! We just took a hiatus...so...don't worry!

iPandaHearts iSergePanda