The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > General Discussion > General Discussion > Personal Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread May 21st, 2006, 07:29 PM   #1
Narifia
One who stands in the cold, hard rain.

Location: In the recesses of my own enlightened imagination is where I roam.
Hello there!

Hello all! My name is Jennifer, though you may call me Narifia.

I am new here to The Lion King Fan-Art Messageboard, though I am not new to TLK fandom or fan art itself. I joined The Lion King Fan Art Archive around five or so years ago, and have steadily been adding bits and peices of my art to my archive there. Although over a period of five years I only have uploaded around 160 peices of art, I have created many, many more that I for some reason or another did not upload to the archive, either it was off-topic or I just never found the time. Around the same time I found the Prideland Inc. Oekaki boards and began drawing there, where I met a few quite nice and talented people who I believe I've also spotted floating around here.

My main muse in my art has been the character Narifia, who somehow popped into my head one day as being a "lost" daughter of Scar and Zira (who are my two favorite characters, because of their psycological makeup and why they act the way they do. I've always found them fascinating, especially when speculating why they made the choices they made. Oh, I could go on and on "defending" them, but I'll save that for another place rather than here, where I'm SUPPOSED to be introducing myself lol). Anyway, Narifia has been my main subject of drawing for a long time, and has quickly grown to be my "fursona" of sorts, though as you will soon learn many of my other characters carry a peice of me as well.

I hope to get to know you all well, and to those of you who I do know (A very special hello and thank you to Dragon Race for helping me get my account activated, since there seemed to be some sort of trouble with it earlier lol *Gives Dragon Race a BIG hug*) I hope to get to know you better

Sorry if this introduction is too long, I fear I'm rather notorious for rambling on ;......

~Narifia

"An artist uses lies to paint the truth." -V, V for Vendetta

"The pieces can't perceive as we the mischeif their arrangement tempts: these stolid, law-abiding queues, so pregnant with catastrophe, insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate...
affected the most, they understand the least... and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late." -V, V for Vendetta

Narifia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 21st, 2006, 08:09 PM   #2
Sesshomaru
You're the other white meat!

Welcome to the insanity we call the Mud, Narifia ^.^ Name's Sesshomaru round these parts, though some call me Sessh or more often Sesshy. Hope you enjoy the inane nonsense here at Lilymud. Personally I've found insanity is far more entertaining than sanity
Sesshomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 21st, 2006, 08:41 PM   #3
Narifia

Ahh, my sentiments exactly after all, "sanity" is only a state of mind, one that is dictated by society's norms, is it not? If "insanity" is merely straying from the norm to find more enjoyment from life, then so be it! Insanity to the end, I always say

'Tis very nice to meet you, Sesshy

"The pieces can't perceive as we the mischeif their arrangement tempts: these stolid, law-abiding queues, so pregnant with catastrophe, insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate...
affected the most, they understand the least... and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late." -V, V for Vendetta

Unread May 21st, 2006, 09:01 PM   #4
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Hi! Welcome to Lilymud...

Avoid all contact with me and you will be just fine...XD

I Object to Violence Because When it Appears to do Good The Good is Only Temporary...The Evil it Does is Permanent -Gandhi
~Avatar by Dare~
“I Want People to Laugh at Me Because I'm Stuffing Broccoli Up My Nose, Not Because There's Something Wrong with Me” -Bobby Hill

"If you want truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against. The struggle between "for" and "against" is the mind's worst disease."
— Sent-ts'an
Lion_Roog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 21st, 2006, 10:29 PM   #5
Keybearer
They took our jobs!

Greetings and welcome to Lilymud!! Hope you enjoy it here, we don't bite...honestly

Keybearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 23rd, 2006, 08:27 AM   #6
dragon race
dragon girl

aww your welcome! glad you got on!!!
Unread May 23rd, 2006, 09:54 AM   #7
Koai Adhama
Here today, gone tomorrow.

Hello Narifia. =) Such a pretty user name you have there! Welcome to lilymud; hope you enjoy being a member here.
Unread May 23rd, 2006, 10:02 AM   #8
Narifia

Thanks to you all ; yeah, I already have the feeling that I'm going to sincerely enjoy my stay here

Unread May 23rd, 2006, 01:22 PM   #9
Razzi
It's perpetually Christmas in my world

Wow! Lots of people with similar names nowadays....haha but that's okay. Enjoy your time here, Narifia!
hahaha, I can see what movie you like. *pokes siggy*

My TLKFAA Page ||| My Live Journal

I am a Monthly Mud Editor (and proud of it!)
Send submissions to MonthlyMud@yahoo.co.uk
Read it Here!
Razzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 23rd, 2006, 01:28 PM   #10
Little-Bird
Jokerman.

'Allo 'allo. Welcome to LM. Love the quotes in your signature. ;o
Unread May 24th, 2006, 05:54 AM   #11
Narifia

Oh yes, I'm a big fan of V for Vendetta xD Haven't been able to get it out of my head since I saw the movie. I *had* to get the graphic novel afterwards, lol. *obsession*

Unread May 24th, 2006, 06:05 PM   #12
Little-Bird
Jokerman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narifia
Oh yes, I'm a big fan of V for Vendetta xD Haven't been able to get it out of my head since I saw the movie. I *had* to get the graphic novel afterwards, lol. *obsession*

Haha, ditto. I was delightfully surprised to find the comics were a bit different from the movie, too. It's a great story, and V is just ohso awesome. ;> <3