The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 03:08 AM   #1
Timitu
Super Moderator

Lilymud 2017 Secret Santa Picture Post

(Thread is open... all the e-mails are out. Feel free to post the pictures you made below.)

-------------------------------

Once this thread opens for you to be able to post that will mean all the e-mails have been sent out. So be sure to check your e-mail first so you do not get spoilers.

Thank you so much to those who took part this year. I had a rather crazy year myself so despite the stress I am sure when I come back home from work today I will warmly enjoy the fact that the project happens. (We have a new scheduler doing our schedules at work. I have never been given the first thing in the morning shift on Christmas Day for this project. I even told them back in October that this was very important that I had the morning off. So they scheduled me in the morning because everything is opposite day there. So I actually will not be around to look at pictures from people till late tonight or tomorrow.)

Anyway enough of my work rant. Please wait till you have the e-mail before you post your picture anywhere. Just to be sure. E-mails will be going out within the next 20 minutes or so.

When you do post your pictures keep in mind our DA group:
https://lilymudsecrectsanta.deviantart.com/

It is a great place to show off your picture as well. Just submit your pictures to Featured. I will organize them to their spots over time. But you want to at least have it in the Featured folder.

I will also post the pictures on the facebook page sometime in January. But you are welcome to share yours ahead of time on there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1052...532/?ref=br_rs
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy holiday season. I hope you all enjoyed the secret santa. I can't wait to get home tonight and see the picture post. So give me some cheer and post your pictures.
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 08:54 AM   #2
KanuTGL/Axell
Here for the Secret Santa

Yay! I hope everyone's holidays are joyous! Mine have been great so far, even better now that the Secret Santa has been posted ;D

I drew for Kimmorz this year!

Thank you Sukala for your drawing of Kanu and Axell, I love it soo much! <3<3<3

>>TLKFAA << >> DeviantArt <<
KanuTGL/Axell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 09:46 AM   #3
Kossu

I hope everyone is having a great day! Here's my drawing for Tartii. It's her jaguar character Serafine!

Thank you so very much Koudoawaia for the super sweet drawing of Nirani and Kyseart! I love it!
Kossu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 09:59 AM   #4
Sukala
Autistic Young Fan and Artist. Deal with it.

http://

I drew for KanuTGL, this year! Her two character Kanu and Axell! Hope you like it!

And thank you very much to BlazingBlackMage for the awesome picture of Sukala and Msanii! <333
Sukala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 10:00 AM   #5
Sukala
Autistic Young Fan and Artist. Deal with it.

https://sukalaap.deviantart.com/art/...0%3A1514224615

I drew for KanuTGL, this year! Her two character Kanu and Axell! Hope you like it!

And thank you very much to BlazingBlackMage for the awesome picture of Sukala and Msanii! <333
Sukala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 10:52 AM   #6
Kitchiki
Wants your babies :D

Heyyy! I had Jezzabelle this year! Getting to draw something different was a really cool thing! I learnt alot about Pagan traditions while looking for reference material! :

I also drew for BudtheWolf this year!:

And thank you very much to Pepper for the adorable picture of FebzHyena being her clumsy yeen self :'D I love it very much <333
Kitchiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 11:01 AM   #7
Blazing Black Mage
Worlds of the Areon

Merry Christmas everyone! I got to draw for Sukala A.P. this year! <3 I loved getting the chance to draw these two, and I'm so happy you like it!
Thank you so much M-WingedLioness for the lovely picture of Furaha and Saba! I love it so much! And thank you for adding Saba to it, it means a lot to us!

-|DeviantArt|-|FurAffinity|-|TLKFAA|-|Twitter|-|Tumblr|-
Blazing Black Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 11:15 AM   #8
Zorayda
Winged ball of emotions

Merry Christmas everyone!! This one is for Twister4eva!
https://i.imgur.com/2ZCA7.jpg
Suka I ADORE that drawing of Zor so much!! The colors and stylized clouds and those beautiful wings D: I'm gonna cry she's so pretty!!! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

EDIT: omg, the url has a face in it and it's being silly xD
Zorayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 12:23 PM   #9
Pamuya
The big blue jaguar

I drew for jwalraven this year! Shio was such a fun character. The butterfly is the one from TLK2 that little Kiara chases around!

Thank you SO MUCH OrcaOwl, Pamuya looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! <3
Pamuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 02:37 PM   #10
Spaz
can change your life, rest assured.

so many beautiful pictures this year! <3
i hope everyone's having a wonderful christmas!!

i drew for kamakari! it was such a flashback to draw a luim again after being off of tlkfaa for so long haha

budthewolf, thank you SO much for your drawing! <3 you made both of my fursonas look so cute, and crowley rolling in the snow actually made me squeal irl from how adorable it was ;u;
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 03:02 PM   #11
Kasei
Lurker Extraordinarre

Aah, I always love looking at these! Thank you so much jwalraven for your adorable drawing of Riley!! I love that he has gathered something nice in his long, messy mane for once, hehe. <3

Here is mine for lionobession. Merry Christmas!!

Eek, jpeg/Imgur really killed the crispness of this drawing.

KaseySnow.com
TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Facebook

“Without some goals and some efforts to reach them, no man can live." ~John Dewey

Last edited by Kasei : Jan 6th, 2018 at 08:08 AM.
Kasei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 04:05 PM   #12
orca owl
Rawr.

Thank you so much Asterbun for the sweet drawing of Orco! I really love it <3

Here's the drawing I did for Pamuya! I'm really glad you like it, Pamuya :>

Last edited by orca owl : Jan 2nd, 2018 at 09:47 AM.
orca owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 05:47 PM   #13
Tru

Thank you so much Leogathar for Spirit and West. It was an amazingly sweet picture and my husband and I both love it very much.

I did a picture for Asterbun of their character Nathi.

~No other road, No other way. No Day but Today.~
TLKFAA~DA
Tru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 06:19 PM   #14
Koudoawaia
Storm Dragoness

Thank you Willow Fengs for mine. The pose and lighting looks really dramatic^^ Here is Nirani and Kyesart for Kossu. So happy that she likes it! Merry Christmas

Unread Dec 25th, 2017, 09:01 PM   #15
Leorgathar

OMG! Thank you so much Jezzabelle for your drawing of Phyllon. You drew him in his winter form! I don't think anyone had ever drawn it before, not even myself. He looks amazing and I love it, Thank you!

I got to draw for Tru, and I chose to do her wolf characters, Spirit and West. I'm so glad to hear that you liked it, Tru. Merry Christmas to you and your husband

And to Timitu, thanks for yet another successful Secret Santa, you're awesome, and Merry Christmas!
Unread Dec 26th, 2017, 12:18 AM   #16
Serge Stiles
Aren't you scared? Well that's just fine.

I did arts for Lemur-Cat! <3 What an amazingly cute character!

And I absolutely ADORE MY ART from Poonie!! It's so precious and adorable and impressive (I'm always impressed with real media looking so gorgeous!!) I LOVE IT TO BITS <3 And I am SO EXCITED and WAY FOR the idea of having it sent to me through snail mail!! I'D BE SO HONOURED AND HANG IT UP ON MY WALL

I listen to my words but they fall far below.
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go.
I swam upon the devil's lake,
But never, never never never...
I'll never make the same mistake.
No, never, never, never...
Serge Stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2017, 03:06 AM   #17
lionobsession

Merry Christmas everyone! I had a really great time this year drawing for Timba twotail! I wish I had snowman making skills like that!
And thank you Kasei for my absolutely amazing drawing of Ajali and Dafina! It's been ages the two of them have been drawn as a couple and I forgot how adorable they were together!
Anyway, here's what I drew for Timba:
lionobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 27th, 2017, 12:01 PM   #18
Jezzabelle
*grin*

OMG! Thank you SO MUCH Kitchiki for my Secret Santa! Holy cow! Teegee'ay looks amazing in your style! You've really captured the holiday spirit and I'm really pleased you had a lot of fun researching Pagan traditions! ^^

This year I got Leorgathar ^^ I'm so pleased you like it! Here it is

Lionking.org Archive~Live Journal~DeviantART Archive~Current Sales~FurBuy
Thanks to Lucky for the Sig pic

Help my eggs grow!

Jezzabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 29th, 2017, 08:20 PM   #19
jwalraven
O hai!

Thank you Pamuya! It is a great picture of Shio that really shows his butterfly liking.

Here is the picture I made of Kasei's Riley.

Last edited by jwalraven : Dec 29th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
jwalraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 3rd, 2018, 07:06 AM   #20
Timitu
Super Moderator

Sorry for the lateness I was a mix of waiting for everyone to post theirs and super busy over the holidays. Nice to sort of get a couple of days off.

I have made individual comments to everyone who posted theirs on DA. But over all you guys did a great job this year. It may have been a small group but it was a great group. I am happy that you guys enjoyed the experience. I am hoping next year my schedule is a bit better and less stressful so I am at least in a better mood while doing the project next year.

If you want to check out the ones on DA you can do so in my journal or on our DA group. I wont be adding any more to that journal as in a couple of days anyway I will be changing it to another journal.

I do think I will be doing another mini one within the next month or so. If you normally find out about the secret santa though my personal DA journal and would like to take part in a mini secret santa, you may want to find another way to hear about it. I will post a journal on our DA group as well as a link on Facebook, LKFAA bulletins, and the Lilymud Discord. My journal will be active with other stuff going on in the next couple of days so I can not give the proper attention to a sign up for secret santa on there. (Links for facebook and DA groups found in the top post here.)