The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight > Constructive Criticism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Aug 13th, 2017, 05:28 AM   #1
Timitu
Super Moderator

Help... Please

It has been a long time since people have used this. Hoping someone sees this in time. I may make a journal on DA asking about it. (I know this is such a round about way of doing this. I am just trying to hopefully make sure my friend wont see it.)

I am working on a picture for someone and it is just driving me insane how I just can not get it to look quite right. (Or right at all)

I have been working and working on trying to get it to look right but I feel lately I have only been making it worse. I need a new set of eyes to look it over. Perhaps a few sets of eyes. Any red-lining or advice on how to fix things up a bit would be very much appreciated. I want to leave it alone till I actually know what I am doing. LOL

EDIT: Oh... And Meeko's bottom part of his body is missing because he will be in a pile of leaves and he is going to be throwing them into the air.

https://sta.sh/022ksbz3ho81

LKFAA / DA Archive / Facebook / Secret Santa Facebook Group / Secret Santa DA Club / YouTube
RIP Vanessa (Sarah Mercury) 1986 - 2014

Timitu is offline   Reply With Quote