The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > The Community > The Roleplay Den > Non-TLK Animal RP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Mar 8th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #1
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Where the trail may lead...

ooc: I guess anyone can join if you are serious about staying. We've already planned everything (almost) out in the OOC topic, please check there before joining us.

Ic: Green eyes settled on their target from across the way. They had allready scanned the area, and plotted every step several times. Nervus hands clenched into fists as the body rose to stand. Kodey licked his lips and glanced around again. An unattended meat cart was only yards away. He calmly walked over to it, not to attract attention. His left fist unfolded to grab a chain of sausage, just as the sound of footsteps filled his ears. Panic was almost instant. He knew the sound of the fat man comming around the corner. The scent of meat and blood on his shirt, mixed with his unhygenic B.O. "Hey!" His gruff voice called out and Kodey hesitated, his biggest mistake. Kodey's ears picked up the sound of the man beginning to take a step forward. Turning, he ran, sausage in hand. The man yowled again but he ignored him, like he did most people.
The mans loud shouting had caught the attention of a couple of "police" on the next street over. The street Kodey happened to take an ally and appear on. They stared at him for a moment but pulled out their guns and started to chase him. Oddly, Kodey loved this game. They never seemed to shoot, just chase. He jumped up onto a fire escape and then onto a roof. They stared up at him in shock as he ran across the roof and jumped to the next building.
Kodey ran until he reached a pirticularly tall, run down, building. The only way he could reach the top was by jumping through a prebroken window and going inside. So he did. The top of this building was the center of the town. His own little castle. He had quite the set up of recently stolen things. A couch, a blanket, an umbrella, and a few stolen food items. He nodded at it, looking down at the street as a truck of more "police" drove by blasting music. The last town he had been in, the "police" actualy knew how to load a gun.

ooc: im not sure how great that is buuuut... yeah. its getting late but its a first post! thats good enough i think.

By strapping this puppy to my head.. I will never be shot! My enimies shall live in fear of hitting my taped furry companion..

My DA
Tigery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 9th, 2010, 03:41 AM   #2
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Nice intro
----------------------------------------------------------------

"GACK!!"
The bucket full of dirty warm water toppled over the roof. Nixie winced when she heard the crash of it hitting the ground. She waited a second or two for the yells of startled indigation as innocent passers-by got an unwanted shower. There was none. Breathing a quick sigh of relief, the young woman vaulted down off the roof and landed a little too heavily by the bucket.
"Dammit!" she humphed.
Pushing back her short black hair and picking up the bucket, she walked to the front door and knocked. A very short old woman answered the door.
"What is it, dear? Have you finished cleaning the moss off my roof?"
Nixie sighed, "No, sorry M'am. The bucket needs a refill. I knocked it over again."
The old woman rolled her eyes and smiled. "Thats three times you've done that, miss! My roof will never get cleaned at this rate!"
She grabbed the bucket and waddled back inside.

Nixie took this quick break to scale the house, clamber up the roof and climb on top of the chimney. She looked out over the city. There was smoke rising from a fire on one side, sirens blaring from another. All around her were houses, more oppertunities for food and shelter but more chances of bad things happening.
Tilting her head to the sky, she smiled into the sun. The urge to howl rose within her but she stifled it quickly. It would not do to reveal her true self to these people. Briefly, Nixie wondered when she would have the freedom to run on all fours again; she missed the feeling of cool wind through her fur. Hugging her legs, she wriggled with pleasure imaging the feel of wet earth beneath her paws and rolling in puddles.

"Oi, miss! Where did you go?"
The shout woke Nixie out of her dreamings and she almost fell from the roof, landing with a crack on the floor behind the old lady. The short woman shrieked, span around and fell on her rear. Hiding giggles, the young woman leant down and helped the old woman to her feet.
"Good grief miss, you should stop scaring folk like that," the lady said "you could give someone a heart attack! AND do yourself damage!"
"I'm sorry, M'am. I won't do it again." Nixie bowed to the lady, her eyes full of laughter tears.
The woman dusted off her rear and disgruntledly handed Nixie the bucket full of warm soapy water.
"There, now do it properly this time!" She turned and waddled back inside, almost slamming the door.
Shaking with laughter, Nixie climbed back up the house and sat on the roof. The job was not a hard one, it would be done before dark.

------------------------------
OOC - Looks like she will have a trait similar to mine - her bones click/crack every now and then.

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
"If Grace is there with you - look in her memories - she can show you the world we come from. There's no green there. They killed their Mother, and they're gonna do the same thing here"
"Earthworms can live on the planet without people. We cannot live on the planet without earthworms thus from an ecological point of view, earthworms are more important than people."
Dyani's TLKFAA Page | Email Dyani Aim = DyaniSpork
Dyani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 9th, 2010, 05:12 AM   #3
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: Nice posts from you two! Just hope mine isn't crap ^^

The silver haired woman just walked lazily through the streets, while thinking where she could get some food today and where she should stay during the night.
"Just a few more days...", Yukiko thought to herself, continuing walking into an unknown direction.
She knew that she couldn't stay much longer in this town, because in the last few days she had stolen some clothes as well as several food items for herself. And while doing so she once had caused a little uproar, but in the end she had managed to escape with her "prey". So it was now somewhat dangerous to just walk through the streets of the town, since she feared that someone would recognize her and that she would end up in trouble again. Yukiko sighed and hoped that nobody would recognize her - not until she had found a possibility to stay over the night. Somehow she missed her life as wolf, because it was way easier than her life as human, but soon she would leave this town and then she would just run somewhere, as fast as the wind. Yukiko smiled at the thought, but her expression became serious again, after she could hear some uproar coming from nearby. Immediately she sneaked into a small alley, since she also could hear the town's "police" nearby.
"Damn! Seems like they are after me!", she silently snarled to herself and quickly started to run away from all the noise, only using empty and small alleys on her escape.
When Yukiko thought she was far away enough from the uproar she just stayed in that alley where she was and took in a deep breath.
"Seems it's time to leave that town again...", Yukiko mumbled to herself, but a strange feeling as well as a faint familiar scent kept fer from fulfilling her plan.
First she thought she was wrong, but the scent indeed belonged to other wolves, so she actually wasn't alone in this down going town. Yukiko smiled, because hopes were high that she would find some of her friends or maybe even a family member in this town. But instead of leaving the alley and following the scent she first stayed where she was, since she wanted to make sure that the "police" and whoever caused that uproar would be far away from her, so that she wouldn't end up in trouble again.

OOC: Well, sorry, but my first posts always sucks and are quite short and also sorry for my English ^^;
He did everything for you, even if you ignored him all the time...
For you, he killed his best friend to get you and your attention...
So, maybe you should tell him, that you love him, too, so that he won't hurt you or maybe kill you, because while waiting for you his mind got totally ill and crazy...
But remember, Hayate still loves you!!!~

Mizuria Ava done by Astrocat! Thanks so much Astro!*hugs*
Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 10th, 2010, 07:47 PM   #4
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: Im glad this is finaly getting going! first posts are allways a little harder to do but now were all set up.

BIC: Kodey took in a very deep breath. Closing his eyes, he examined the smells carefully. The usual filled his lungs, along with the familiar scent of wolf. Releasing the breath, he opened his eyes and looked over the edge of his building. There were other wolves in this city now, leaving him only two options. Befriend them.. or run. By the weakness of the scent, he figured he could handle who ever it was.
Grabbing a jacket sitting on the couch, he quickly scaled his way down to the sidewalk. The jacket happened to be a good fit, but the collar stuck up over his neck slightly. He didnt mind it too much, in fact, it was almost better this way. Turning towards the downtown area, he began walking. Not really sure where too...

ooc: sorry i ran out of time :(

By strapping this puppy to my head.. I will never be shot! My enimies shall live in fear of hitting my taped furry companion..

My DA
Unread Mar 11th, 2010, 12:58 PM   #5
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Sorry I took a while to post. RL is fun >.<
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The job was done. There wasn't even that much moss on the old lady's house. At least Nixie would have a roof over her head and a meal in her belly tonight.
Suddenly, there was a new scent. A wolf's scent. Her head snapped up, ears twitching and eyes roving over the surrounding area. Her heart beating in her ears, Nixie sniffed harder, every sense alert to the tiniest movement, sound and smell.
There was another of her kind? She thought her and her brother were the only ones. In all years of wandering, there had never been another. There were more? Was this only a lone wolf, lost like her? Was there more than one? Was this a pack?

Nixie smiled as wide as she could until her face hurt. She was going to find others of her kind!! Punching the air with excitement, she knocked over the bucket again. The water splashed out over the street and covered a couple of passers by. Shrieks of outrage and filthy words rang out. Nixie flinched on the rooftop. She would have to leave this area for a bit. The old lady won't know any better and she'd still have a place to stay for the night.

Leaping down on the other side of the house, the pale woman ran down an alleyway to escape the dampened irate crowd. Grinning, she sniffed the air again. It was a male's scent, one past his teenage years. She ran towards his scent.

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
"If Grace is there with you - look in her memories - she can show you the world we come from. There's no green there. They killed their Mother, and they're gonna do the same thing here"
"Earthworms can live on the planet without people. We cannot live on the planet without earthworms thus from an ecological point of view, earthworms are more important than people."
Unread Mar 12th, 2010, 05:03 AM   #6
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: Sorry for the wait, but I had some RL trouble as well as stupid computer issues >.<

Yukiko had waited for a little while until it was almost deadly quiet around her again. She just could hear the normal sounds of the town and its inhabitants by now and decided that it was finally time to follow the faint wolf scent now, since she wanted to find out to whom it belonged. Slowly she strolled out of the alley, she had been standing in for the last few minutes and closed her ice blue eyes, before she inhaled the air. The faint scent was still there and now Yukiko could even smell it better and realized that it belonged to a young male. She also realized that the scent or better its owner was moving by now and that he wasn't too far away from her at the moment.
Yukiko took in a deep breath and hesitated for a short moment.

What if it was a stranger, who just would attack her for no reason?!
What if this would end up dangerous for her?!

Yukiko wasn't sure, since she hadn't seen or met any of her kind for a whole while. But she just had to go there and find out if he was someone she knew or not. And maybe that stranger would also help her with her search.
"And if things get rough, then I still can run away, since no one's faster than me!", she thought and tried to encourage herself.
After some short hesitating she started to walk, following the faint scent of wolf.

After a while of walking she could spot a young man with short hair, wearing a jacket as well as some dark trousers, who was just aimlessly walking around the streets. Yukiko knew that he was the owner of the scent from before, so she took all her courage and strolled over to him.
"Hey...", she spoke to him unsure what else she should say, before her eyes suddenly widened. "There's even another one!", Yukiko muttered more to herself than to Kodey, when she suddenly could smell the scent of another wolf, but this time a female one, who was also running in their direction.
So, maybe you should tell him, that you love him, too, so that he won't hurt you or maybe kill you, because while waiting for you his mind got totally ill and crazy...

Unread Mar 12th, 2010, 08:45 PM   #7
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: Ill be on vacation this next week but ill still try to be posing. Were taking our computer but you never know what happens.

Ic: At the scent of Yukiko not far off, Kodey braced himself as she approached. Nixie, by the smell of things, wasnt too far off either. He hoped for goodeness there wasnt a pack here as he picked up a very faint fourth scent. As Yukiko spoke to him, he stopped walking and turned around to spot Nixie. "Hello.." He spoke just loud enough for both of them to hear.

His mind trailed away slightly on the fourth scent, "And by the smell of things.. a fourth.." He mumbled to Yukiko. It was most likely a wolf that was here weeks ago, but the scent was still lingering. Kodey found it better to memorize it rather then let it go.

By the way Yukiko was reacting, Kodey figured there wasnt a pack at all. This was just an awkward coincidence that running from wouldnt help. They would probly chase him though. Hands in pockets, he waited. It <i>would</i> be nice to talk to someone for a change. At the least, he could get a couple names, talk for a bit, then part ways. Something told him inside, it would be more than this.

My DA
Unread Mar 16th, 2010, 12:02 PM   #8
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Once again, sorry for the slow reply! I thought we were waiting for someone else to reply but its me!! >.<
------------------------------------------------------------------

After running into not one but two strangers, Nixie's heart was pounding wildly. Panting slightly, she looked them over. One was a young, somewhat underdressed woman with long white hair and a blue necklace. She had an air of self-assurance and strength about her. The other was an older male with a black collar around his neck. He was alert and gazing at Nixie piercingly.

"Hey there," Nixie said happily, smiling widely, "I'm Nixie. Who are you guys?"

Unread Mar 17th, 2010, 08:21 AM   #9
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: Sorry, I also could have posted earlier, but I felt so tired, since atm I'm cleaning our complete flat, since it really needs it...

"Hello...", Yukiko remarked at Kodey and was somehow relived that the guy wasn't attacking her, so she slightly relaxed again.
She frowned slightly, when Kodey remarked that there was even a fourth scent, since she hadn't smelled that before. So Yukiko closed her eyes and deeply inhaled the air until she also could smell the faint scent of a fourth wolf. She was about to mutter something, when suddenly Nixie arrived and greeted them happily, whilst smiling widely, before the young woman introduced herself as Nixie to them.
Curiously Yukiko stared at Nixie and also realized that she also wouldn't be a threat at all.
"Hi, I'm Yukiko!", Yukiko finally introduced herself to them, while also smiling slightly. "Nice to meet you Nixie!", she chuckled at the older female, before getting serious. "So how did you two ended here???", Yukiko asked them, hoping that they maybe had seen some other wolves, before they ended up in this town...

Unread Mar 20th, 2010, 11:24 AM   #10
Dyani
Reach For The Light

Nixie had smelt the fourth scent and was certain that all the strangers would be there, but it was strange that there was only two others. Then again, it would explain why the scent smelt muskier - as if it had grown old - thus meaning it was either an older person's scent or a scent of someone who'd gone a good while back.

"How did I get here?" Nixie pondered the question. "Well, I've helped people and they gave me food and shelter. Simple as that!"

Unread Mar 20th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #11
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: sorry it took me a while :( I got back in the middle of the night last night. Every time we had connected our laptop to the internet on vacation, it crashed. I was sad. Thanks Dyani for going today just to keep things moving along while i was gone, i see what you were doing ^.^ should we just keep it this way now? me, mystery, dyani? or go back to the way it was after a few turns? doesnt matter to me..

BIC: Kodey nodded to Nixie as she introduced herself then looked to Yokiko. He debated walking away and leaving it at that but there was something else. Just the way they all had met here, at this exact place, at this moment. He found his eyes drifting upward, like they do often, but suddenly it was his turn to speak. "Kodey.." He mumbled just before Yukiko shot out her question.

Mind drifting again, he quietly listened to Nixie speak. Doing chores for people? to stay places? thats pet work... Unless she ment seriously helped people. Stuff like watching the pups every day. A Job. Debating a second time to leave, it was his turn again. His mind flashed in thought a few diferent directions as his jaw dropped slightly to speak, "uhh.." He rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand. "Just happened to be the next city on my map.." He nodded slightly. There really wasnt a map. Kodey's only plan was to never be in the same place twice.

My DA
Unread Mar 20th, 2010, 04:43 PM   #12
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - I like to think that although it might be going slowly, its going strongly. I'd much rather have a slower progression than a quick burst of activity at the start that just simply stops. I am definatly content with a post a day or something similar, as long as we don't lose focus. TBH I'd only just remembered the RP today. Thought "Hmm, theres something I need to do on the 'Mud but what is it?"Lol >D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young man looked uneasy in her company, Nixie could see him frown a little at her, almost disaprovingly. She was concerned for a moment, even his scent revealed his nervousness or, or more likely, his until he mentioned something about a map.

"You have a map? I don't even know where I am!" she grinned excitedly. This was turning out to be a much better plan than staying to clean Old Lady's rooftop. This guy seemed to have a plan at least. She had had no choice in her wanderings, they were just wherever the road took her or the direction people along the way pushed her. Surviving on luck and good fortune was hard enough without trying to plan the week ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - Just as a quick note, I try and mention scenting stuff in my posts as much as I can because thats Nixie's (pretty much only) strong point. Thought I'd add that just so that you guys know I'm not just adding in extra details to try and make you look bad! >.<

Unread Mar 21st, 2010, 02:21 AM   #13
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: Super sorry for the delay!!! Just recognized today that both of you had already posted ^^;
And I don't mind the order we're posting XD Just post when you want to, since I can be slow at times due to RL issues ( I guess you have realized that so far ^^; ) But I'll try my best to post faster!

"Ah, I see!", Yukiko answered friendly, when Nixie explained how she had ended up in this town.
The young female didn't mind that the slightly older female was working for food and shelter, since this was just the easiest and safest way. But Yukiko would never do so, since she didn't trust humans that much and she was also way too lazy for doing jobs for people.
When Kodey suddenly spoke, telling those two his name, Yukiko was brought back to reality from her little world of thoughts and she just nodded at the male at first, before looking from him to Nixie and then at Kodey again. When the male spoke again her blue eyes widened slightly, because he was telling them something about a map, which just would be super handy, instead of only roaming around aimlessly. Yukiko was about to speak, but Nixie just beat her.
"If you really have a map then this would be great! Since like Nixie I also don't know exactly where I am at the moment...", she said honestly and scratched her head slightly embarrassed. "I just landed here on my journey, because I needed some food... Otherwise I just travel around aimlessly...", she continued speaking and sighed slightly.
If the guy really had a map this would be a big help, because then Yukiko could see where she was and where she could go next on her journey, since it wasn't such a great idea to visit the same town more than once.
"Can I see your map, please?! Just a little glint where I am at the moment...!", the female suddenly asked Kodey in the hope that the male would help her, even if they didn't know each other...

Unread Mar 21st, 2010, 09:39 AM   #14
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

OOC: i like posting orders but what ever you guys want to do we can do. its just so conversations and movements and stuff dont have to be repeated or posts get short when waiting for the other person do make their move.

IC: Kodey stared at the two for a moment and let his arm flop to his side. "Alright.." His mind searched for a solution for a few seconds. I guess the phrase isnt that commen around here.. Not having an acutal map seemed like a problem that needed to be solved a while ago. Kodey knew that only a few blocks over a stall was selling them. "How about... you two just wait right here.. and I'll go get it... then come back.." He spoke a little slow, just to make sure of no miss-understandings. Maybe it also had to do with him just being a little... nervus. Something he hated admiting.

His plan was simple. There were other wolves here now and he had to get out. He would simply run just a few blocks over, grab the map, run "home" to get his stuff, then come back to these two. Give them the map, chat a few, once they say farewell, he's gone.

"Sound good?" He raised his eyebrows and waited for a moment for them to respond.

My DA
Unread Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:29 PM   #15
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: Well, we can post in order if you want! Like I said I don't mind ^^ Oh and also something, which is written faster, but therefore it's also quite short ^^;

Yukiko stared back at Kodey, while trying to understand him a bit better. The female felt that he was feeling a bit nervous at the moment, but actually she also wasn't feeling different from him, since she wasn't used being together with that "many" wolves, since she had been alone for so long. And then there was also the possibility that someone would attack, but in Yukiko's eyes Kodey and Nixie looked rather friendly, so she tried to look somewhat relaxed and not to show her own nervousness.
When Kodey started speaking again, she stared even more at him with her bright blue eyes, before suddenly smiling slightly, after hearing his plan and suggestion.

"Well, that sounds rather great in my ears!!!", the youngest one of the wolves around chuckled, not getting the point that Kodey would just go and steal a map, so that he could show or even give it to the two females. "At least this would help me out a lot!", she added chuckling slightly, before looking over at Nixie.
"So what do you say, Nixie?! Would this help you as well or do you have a better suggestion???", Yukiko ended asking the other female, before suddenly scratching her head looking slightly embarrassed.

The young female had realized that she had started to ramble nonsense again, which was just one of her bad habits, which some others just found so annoying. So Yukiko decided to better stay silent now, before she would scare the others off, since she still believed that those maybe could help her with her search...

Unread Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:04 PM   #16
Dyani
Reach For The Light

The plan sounded perfect except the male's scent had altered slightly. She was still nervous but there was an undercurrent.. and he looked a lil twitchy. Was this guy not telling the truth, was something going on?

"Why do you smell like you're anxious, Kodey?" Nixie asked curiously. She tried to smell reassuring just in case the guy would pick it up.

Unread Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:05 PM   #17
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Kodey listened to yukiko after noticing she was staring at him. She wanted him to go get a map but asked Nixie. He straightened up,"Its not every day you run into other wolves.." He spoke quietly, even though there was no one else around to hear. Was there a problem with being anxious? He realized she had probably smelled it on him. He was allways a little anxious anyways.

"It'll only take me a minute or two to get the map," Kodey didnt really want to get a map, but he also didnt want them to leave before he could talk to them more. They were a little too friendly to ditch.

My DA
Unread Mar 24th, 2010, 05:29 AM   #18
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

Hearing Nixie ask Kodey, why he would smell anxious, made Yukiko only frown slightly, since she couldn't smell that directly, so she only was guessing he was feeling nervous, because of his body language and how he was speaking to them.
"Means she must have a super good smell...", Yukiko thought about Nixie, but decided to stay silent, until Kodey would answer the other female's question.

Yukiko just nodded as answer to the male's words at first, before she also muttered silently.
"I also haven't seen other wolves for ages!"
This was true, so it was nice having some company of her kind again, even if their paths would maybe depart again soon.
"Well, you don't need to get the map right now! Anytime is fine with me!", she answered Kodey's words friendly and also smiled, showing him that she wouldn't be disappointed if he wouldn't go and get the map. "Was just such an idea of mine, that it maybe could help me to take a quick glance on it, nothing more...", she said and shrugged her shoulders briefly, since she somehow had sensed that he didn't want to go and get a map right now.
"So what now?!", Yukiko suddenly asked, while staring a little bit uneasy at the other two wolves...

Unread Mar 24th, 2010, 09:38 AM   #19
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Long post to apologise for a shorter one before!
--------------------------------------------

Nixie accepted Kodey's answer happily. After all she was nervous meeting new people, especially wolves because she never knew other wolves existed outside of her and her brother. It was obvious she was the only one who thought that as Yukiko mentioned not seeing wolves for a while.

Suddenly, Nixie felt naive, young and stupid. Here she was talking to two strangers - two other wolves to be precise - and she had approched them.. no... ran into them without so much of a precautionary look first. She had already suffered at the hands of others who she thought would be friendly, only to find herself in danger or injured. She should have acted more like a wolf than the thoughtless human she wase on a day to day basis.

Swiftly and subtly, she looked at Yukiko. Her scent revealed her to be relaxed if not alert and her body language was excited. Her face revealed little other than a serious glint in her eye. She was young, younger than Nixie had thought origionally.. of the age where females liked to show off their bodies. Her body was slim and yet she was prepared to bet that flat, wiry muscles lay underneath. Yukiko was ok, there was no threat.

Kodey was another matter. His whole body languge expressed nervous excitement and his muscles were tense. He had suffered in this world, probably by both humans and wolves given his caution.

Yukiko asked "So what now?!", throwing Nixie out of her thought process.

Thinking quickly, Nixie told the two other wolves "I've helped an old lady with her roof today. She offfered me the loft space to sleep in tonight for my trouble. If you want, we could meet up there later.. at night?"

Unread Mar 24th, 2010, 05:56 PM   #20
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Kodey stared at Yukiko and her excitement, he couldnt help but appreciate that. Deep inside, he too was a bit excited to meet them. She shot the question out at them and the thought for a moment. Not a single idea came to him. Nixie gave her own answer, clearly comming from the thought world, and he thought about it.

"Wouldnt it be a little weird if we showed up and this old ladys house... at night?" He thought about how awkward that would be for her. She invites a stranger into her home, and the stranger invites more people over. If it was his house, Kodey would be concerned.

His mind bounded away from the conversation to try to think of another options. There was always just messing around. They could also find some cats to chase, or mess with the "police" and just do some canine things. Kodey brought himself back to the conversation, now ready with a few other suggestions if needed.

My DA
Unread Mar 25th, 2010, 03:50 AM   #21
Dyani
Reach For The Light

Nixie felt stupid... again. She had to make a fool out of herself! She reached around and scratched the back of her head.
"Oh no gosh! Theres a window at the side of the loft thats big enough for a body to get through. I meant for you guys to get into the loft via the window! You can leap up there, right?"

Unread Mar 25th, 2010, 04:55 AM   #22
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

Nodding in acknowledgement Yukiko listened to Nixie's answer to the question the young female had brought up earlier.
"Well...", she started her answer, but almost immediately cut herself off to think about the other female's offer, so that she wouldn't answer something wrong or maybe even stupid.
The young wolf pondered about the suggestion from the other female. At one hand it was rather enticing to have a save place where to sleep over night, but on the other hand it also could end up in trouble, if Nixie would show up with some other strangers at the old woman's place. Yukiko didn't thought that Nixie would be a danger or that her offer would be a trap, since Nixie looked rather excited as well as happy about meeting other wolves, even if she also seemed a little bit nervous.

Kodey's words brought her back to reality again, since Yukiko had been lost in her own little world of thoughts about the whole situation and what to do. The male wolf even spoke out, what Yukiko had pondering about all the time and she even wanted to add something, but Nixie was faster this time. With a slight grin on her face she curiously listened and just felt so excited, after the other female had ended speaking.
"Well, I think that I could leap up there!", Yukiko answered and chuckled exciting.
This whole new situation just sounded like some kind of an awesome adventure to her. That's why she suddenly felt herself that excited.
"This would also make things easier for me, since I haven't found a safe place to stay at for tonight!", the young woman answered honestly and shortly glanced away from the other wolves. "Besides, it also would be nice to have some wolf company for a while, since I guess you two have lots of stories or things to tell. So what do you think Kodey?! Or have any better ideas???", Yukiko added and ended asking the male...

Unread Mar 25th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #23
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Kodey listened to them talk. He blinked hard a couple times, another habit he did while thinking, and assessed the situation. One one hand, a normal guy would jump on this oprotunity to sleep in the same room as two girls he may never talk to again (even if nothing happened). On the other hand, this could also turn into one of those girly sleep over parties and he could end up with painted nails and a new hair cut or something. He bit his lip realizing neither of those would happen. He wasnt the kind of guy that would take what some call "a one night stand" he didnt even like the idea of it. Also, just the fact alone that they were wolves, didnt seperate them from still having a girly sleep over party. The second had was looking closer to an outcome. Yukiko spoke of sharing stories and he blinked again. His stories werent something he was going to tell to two chicks he just met.

Right as he was about to speak, his mind jumped again. What he would have said, would be something about him being male and not feeling comfortable staying the night with two females he just met. Thats when he realized that the only awkward part, was the human side of them. Wolves were naturaly pack animals. Hate to be alone, and jump at the oprotunity to be with eachother.

He opened his mouth again then closed it and smiled. Another thought ran through him. It would be an oprotunity just to be around others again. He had gotten so used to be alone so long, wanting someone to be with but pushing people away. "Well.." He finaly spoke, "I'm sure I could leap up to it... but im not really sure how comfortable I feel with the whole idea.." He was trying to be honest with them. "its weird.. for a male.. to randomly "spend the night" with two girls he just met.." He put finger quotes around the phrase, spend the night. "but we are wolves.. and it makes it a little less awkward." He paused and thought for a second, "At the same time.. I also just met you.. and I have a roof top thats kinda set up for the night... you can come there if you want..." He bit his lip for a moment and narrowed his eyebrows, "its just a little less creepy then sneaking into the window of an old womans house.." He nodded and shrugged. After speaking, his mind decided he didnt really care what they did at all.

My DA
Unread Mar 27th, 2010, 10:22 AM   #24
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

Yukiko, still excited about meeting two other wolves as well as the idea to hang out with them, after being alone for so long, was waiting patiently for Kodey's answer and tried her best to hide her almost childish excitement. While waiting in silence the female's thoughts began to drift away to the time when she had been travelling around with her family and some friend's as a small pack to find a special place, where they could live in peace and somewhat she was missing those old times, especially the presence of other wolves around her. But now she had been lucky and had met two other wolves and maybe another one was also around, so Yukiko thought everything would be like the old days again, were she could hang out and travel with some company. On the other hand the young female also felt slightly afraid to ask the others, if they would come along and would help her on her search for her old friends and family, because she feared that they would say no, because they had something better to do.

Hearing Kodey speak suddenly again slightly startled the silver haired woman, since she had been that deep in thought. Yukiko chuckled silently about that to herself, before returning her attention to the male again. The young female suddenly frowned at Kodey, when he told them that he wouldn't feel too well with the idea at sharing the night at the old woman's place. Still being silent and frowning slightly Yukiko continued listening to Kodey and also didn't got the point while the male would feel uncomfortable, because of "spending the night" with two girls he had just met. ( OOC: Yukiko is sometimes quite slow with thinking or getting the point of something XD ) But suddenly she just realized what he had meant with the phrase and scratched her head embarrassedly, while mumbling something unintelligible to herself. After all the female wasn't after something, even if her clothes showed a lot of skin, but to be honest, Yukiko only had chosen them, because she liked them and she also wasn't sure what kind of clothes to wear as a human. So she had chosen something she also had seen on some other young females and then afterwards haven't cared about that anymore.

"Yeah...", Yukiko was finally able to speak, after Kodey had been finished, still feeling somewhat awkward.
Her mind was running to try and find the right words, but in the end she spoke without thinking any further, which was also a bad habit of her.
"I think I can understand what you mean and I also have to agree that the thing that we're wolves indeed makes the whole situation a bit less awkward, but still...", she started but somehow forgot what she wanted to say.
So she held a brief thinking pause to ponder about Kodey's suggestion.
"Well, it will be a bit safer to stay at your place, Kodey, instead of sneaking into that old woman's place, like you suggested, Nixie... But sneaking in there also sounds like a little action, so...", Yukiko continued speaking, before chuckling slightly.
The female was always up for messing around or adventures, so she really didn't knew how to decide, since she knew that both suggestions had their pro's and con's.
"ARGH! I just can't decide what to do!!!", Yukiko suddenly exclaimed, hitting her face in despair with her hand.

OOC: Hope you don't mind I posted before you, Dyani ^^

Unread Mar 28th, 2010, 11:45 AM   #25
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - No, I don't mind at all! I only just got back in after spending a day at home and visiting someone in hospital. I'm really sorry I didn't reply sooner!! >.<
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nixie could see they weren't getting anywhere. Although Yukiko was obviously keen to meet up later, she wasn't so sure about Kodey. He was very cagey but, as she thought before, it could simply be that his experiences have taught him to be cautious. Nixie flashed an awkward smile to try and reassure him.

Perhaps instead of meeting in houses, where it was cramped with no-where to escape, it would be better to meet in an open area. Outside the human city perhaps? It would be easier to run away should they be found by humans and Kodey would be more likely to turn up in a more natural setting. He looked too awkward in the city - he didn't stand out but he was very alert and tense surrounded by humans and their enclosed spaces.

She grabbed an end of her mutli-coloured scarf and started twirling it. Looking Kodey straight in the eyes, she said "Would it be better if we meet up outside the city?"