The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > General Discussion > General Discussion > Personal Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Apr 1st, 2007, 11:55 AM   #26
TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko Tenshi
My best friend and her husband are pagan, they're wonderful, and I've got another friend who's pagan (They're all coming to visit me soon, I'm excited :3) And I've always been intrigued with it, I've just never done anything more than simply read into things.

Those fires sound scary D:

That's cool. It's kinda strange, our town isn't that very religious (at least everybody is not to vocal about it around here) so it's kinda hard to tell how many are around our area. Most of the town 'seems' predominately Christian (the university is funded by the Christian community around here). But at the time, we have each other, and that's enough.

Oh, and the fires were scary. It felt like an earthquake (which we hardly ever felt any in Indy) and we were told that a five mile area had to be evacuated. Fun times.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:23 AM   #27
Twilightlioness
loves her Twilight Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelos
hello and welcome TC talks a lot about you. all good things, of course.

Really? Lol, I want to hug him right now! But he's taking a nap, so i'll let him sleep.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:37 AM   #28
IapetusCas
Black & White

Its the person who broke lilymud on her first day!

Nah only kidding Welcome to lilymud im sure TC has explained hte workings of this place just have a good time here and remember no refunds
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:43 AM   #29
Twilightlioness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casnewydd TW
Its the person who broke lilymud on her first day!

Nah only kidding Welcome to lilymud im sure TC has explained hte workings of this place just have a good time here and remember no refunds

Lol, did TC tell you all that? I was so scared that Lilymud was all backwards because of me! But then he told me it was for april fools.

Way to scare a newbie!

But yeah, TC told me all about this place, so I think i'll have the hang of it soon. Just don't flip flop the site again!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 03:25 AM   #30
Melleh
oh dear.

Welcome!! I must say, the story of how you and TC met gives me warm fuzzy feelings It's so wonderful
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 03:36 AM   #31
Twilightlioness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melleh
Welcome!! I must say, the story of how you and TC met gives me warm fuzzy feelings It's so wonderful

Thank you! Yep, I always wanted to try and find my "power animal" so I went to look for books to help me do that. When I searched for the books, I met him. He told me he found his already, so I asked if he could help. So now I am a lioness, plus I have a fine dominate male to snuggle with.

Oh, I love those Will & Liz pictures! TC and I are planning to see POTC:AWE opening night.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 05:40 AM   #32
Dashella
ALRIGHT

Hey, Welcome to lilymud^^ I love your avatar :3~
Hope you have fun here hehe ^^
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 05:42 AM   #33
Twilightlioness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashella
Hey, Welcome to lilymud^^ I love your avatar :3~
Hope you have fun here hehe ^^

Thank You! I'm having quite a bit of fun already!

Lol, well you can thank my bf for my lovely avatar!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 06:10 AM   #34
TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightlioness
TC and I are planning to see POTC:AWE opening night.

That's going to be such a fun night!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 06:12 AM   #35
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Man...my Mom hasn't seen the 2nd PotC...I'm not letting her see the third one without seeing the second one first...This 3rd one should be good...

And that was a sweet April's Fool joke...XD

I Object to Violence Because When it Appears to do Good The Good is Only Temporary...The Evil it Does is Permanent -Gandhi
~Avatar by Dare~
I Want People to Laugh at Me Because I'm Stuffing Broccoli Up My Nose, Not Because There's Something Wrong with Me -Bobby Hill

"If you want truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against. The struggle between "for" and "against" is the mind's worst disease."
Sent-ts'an
Lion_Roog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 06:24 AM   #36
TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Roog
Man...my Mom hasn't seen the 2nd PotC...I'm not letting her see the third one without seeing the second one first...This 3rd one should be good...

And that was a sweet April's Fool joke...XD

It's gonna be so amazing when it comes out! Then again, there are so many other movies coming out this summer that look good! Hopefully I'll have the cash to afford all of it.

Oh, yep! The april fools joke gave me quite a headache.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 06:27 AM   #37
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightchaser
It's gonna be so amazing when it comes out! Then again, there are so many other movies coming out this summer that look good! Hopefully I'll have the cash to afford all of it.

Oh, yep! The april fools joke gave me quite a headache.

Haha..the whole paying thing is out for me...so my goal is to know someone who works at the theatre...XD...And I know I'm not paying any food prices...I'll have to resort back to my childhood skills of sneaking in food...

I Object to Violence Because When it Appears to do Good The Good is Only Temporary...The Evil it Does is Permanent -Gandhi
~Avatar by Dare~
I Want People to Laugh at Me Because I'm Stuffing Broccoli Up My Nose, Not Because There's Something Wrong with Me -Bobby Hill

"If you want truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against. The struggle between "for" and "against" is the mind's worst disease."
Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 06:33 AM   #38
TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Roog
Haha..the whole paying thing is out for me...so my goal is to know someone who works at the theatre...XD...And I know I'm not paying any food prices...I'll have to resort back to my childhood skills of sneaking in food...

I used to know just about everyone at our theater. So I got to go to free screenings of movies all the time. Now most of them have other jobs, plus it is under new management. So, it's back to paying for it!

Haha, my friends and I got so good at sneaking in food to movies before! We once snuck in entire meals from Taco Bell into a movie!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 07:22 AM   #39
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Haha...yeah, it seems after high school you lose your connections...

Yes, it is a skill to sneak in the more complicated of foods...I remember a few friends and I snuck in a 12 pack of sodas, some burgers and fries...it's one of the upsides to baggy pants...XD

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 07:29 AM   #40
TC

Yep, and what's strange is that I still have friends who go to high school still. But I never want to hang out with them. Becuase that would make me the "creepy guy who hangs out with high school kids." Haha, reminds of Dazed and Confused.

Haha, we had the baggy pants, the zip up hoodies and such to store our stuff. Nothing feels more warmer than a quesidilla strapped to you back!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 07:35 AM   #41
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightchaser
Yep, and what's strange is that I still have friends who go to high school still. But I never want to hang out with them. Becuase that would make me the "creepy guy who hangs out with high school kids." Haha, reminds of Dazed and Confused.

Haha, we had the baggy pants, the zip up hoodies and such to store our stuff. Nothing feels more warmer than a quesidilla strapped to you back!

Haha...I had many friends in high school after I graduated...but it was all good because since I was always older than everyone while I was still in high school except for a couple dudes...but now I don't know that many people in high school...and when I meet some I call 'em "youngin's"...XD

Haha...we couldn't use hoodies, it would've been a dead give away in 100+ degree weather...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 07:47 AM   #42
Twilightlioness

:kicks TC away from computer: Lol, you two are spamming ma thread!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 07:49 AM   #43
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
:kicks TC away from computer: Lol, you two are spamming ma thread!

Watcha gone do 'bout it?!...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 07:53 AM   #44
Twilightlioness

lol, I'm going to write an angry letter to get you kicked out of township, good sir!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 07:55 AM   #45
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Well, my fair lady...it's apparent that you don't know...don't know that I own the town....and the ship...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 07:59 AM   #46
Twilightlioness

Well then...a pox on you sir!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:01 AM   #47
Lion_Roog
Our House...

How dare you?!...a Tuberculosis on you, ma'am!

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #48
Twilightlioness

Lol, I'm pagan! I'm not the one you wan't to be slinging diseases at sir!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:10 AM   #49
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Lol, I'm pagan! I'm not the one you wan't to be slinging diseases at sir!

Hey...you started the disease slinging in the first place...I don't want any small pox...or chicken pox...or any other type of pox....You Pox Chucker!

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:11 AM   #50
Twilightlioness

Lol! I'll melt your face off (or something!)