The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > General Discussion > General Discussion > Personal Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:13 AM   #51
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightlioness
Lol! I'll melt your face off (or something!)

Or...you can find me a girl friend...or five...C'mon...that would be really mean...yes...

I Object to Violence Because When it Appears to do Good The Good is Only Temporary...The Evil it Does is Permanent -Gandhi
~Avatar by Dare~
I Want People to Laugh at Me Because I'm Stuffing Broccoli Up My Nose, Not Because There's Something Wrong with Me -Bobby Hill

"If you want truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against. The struggle between "for" and "against" is the mind's worst disease."
Sent-ts'an
Lion_Roog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:16 AM   #52
Twilightlioness
loves her Twilight Dragon

Lol, if I know anyone around Tucson, I'll tell them to hook up with the roog.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:20 AM   #53
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Lol, if I know anyone around Tucson, I'll tell them to hook up with the roog.

haha...sweet...but just don't tell them about my insanity...I like for that to be a suprise..or maybe I'm not insane and I'm just imagining things...

I Object to Violence Because When it Appears to do Good The Good is Only Temporary...The Evil it Does is Permanent -Gandhi
~Avatar by Dare~
I Want People to Laugh at Me Because I'm Stuffing Broccoli Up My Nose, Not Because There's Something Wrong with Me -Bobby Hill

"If you want truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against. The struggle between "for" and "against" is the mind's worst disease."
Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:28 AM   #54
Twilightlioness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Roog
haha...sweet...but just don't tell them about my insanity...I like for that to be a suprise..or maybe I'm not insane and I'm just imagining things...

Sure thing! Oh, and you are imagining some things, like the icepick in your hand for instance!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 08:29 AM   #55
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Sure thing! Oh, and you are imagining some things, like the icepick in your hand for instance!

Haha...I don't even know what an icepick is...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 09:17 AM   #56
TC

Quote:
Lol, I'm pagan! I'm not the one you wan't to be slinging diseases at sir!

Haha, like we can really do anything to harm him! (even if he is a roog!) Really Roxy!

She's just trying to scare ya.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #57
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightchaser
Haha, like we can really do anything to harm him! (even if he is a roog!) Really Roxy!

She's just trying to scare ya.

haha...You don't want to harm me, TL, do you?...*sad puppy eyes*

She was being mean to me...I demand you punish her!...With ropes...and handcuffs...and whips, chains, leather, and stuff...Man, I need to find myself a girl that shares in my hobbies...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 12:33 PM   #58
Kiche
Shunned by the Shunned

Welcome to the Mud TL! I hope you have a lot of fun here

And don't worry Roog, you find her eventually.

Kiche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #59
TC

Quote:
haha...You don't want to harm me, TL, do you?...*sad puppy eyes*

She was being mean to me...I demand you punish her!...With ropes...and handcuffs...and whips, chains, leather, and stuff...

Haha, she was just joking. We don't practice any wiccan (yet )

Man, roog! Really! (I may just give that a try XD)

Last edited by TC : Apr 4th, 2007 at 12:55 PM.
TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 01:40 PM   #60
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiche
And don't worry Roog, you find her eventually.

I'll call you when you turn 18...

Quote:

Haha, she was just joking. We don't practice any wiccan (yet )

Man, roog! Really! (I may just give that a try XD)

Haha...I know...and a good friend of mine is Wiccan...So if I ever need to Wicca someone, he can do it...I also have Christian friends, and they'll Christen someone no problem...now I just need some Voodoo friends, then they can Voodoo hex people for me...

You should...it's fun...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 01:45 PM   #61
TC

Quote:
Haha...I know...and a good friend of mine is Wiccan...So if I ever need to Wicca someone, he can do it...I also have Christian friends, and they'll Christen someone no problem...now I just need some Voodoo friends, then they can Voodoo hex people for me...

You should...it's fun...

Haha, really. That's cool. Though we never wish to harm anyone. Plus, we two have no idea about passing diseases, other than what everyone else can. :sneeze:

Haha, I guess we'll learn how fun it is later. :rawr:
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 01:46 PM   #62
AkitaMutt
The original Coal Chaser

Quote:
Lol, he did try to tell me about some of you. I think he said Phoenixgigs wanted to make him into a female? Lol, please don't hun. Even though it would be funny, I like my bf as he is!

Yea, Pheonix did this whole gender change thing. I even went as far as changing my own fursona male. >D I will post the link here later when I get through reading the new posts. <3
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM   #63
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Haha, really. That's cool. Though we never wish to harm anyone. Plus, we two have no idea about passing diseases, other than what everyone else can. :sneeze:

I'm going to make up my own religion...and then I'll call it Rooging people...I'll go up to them and be like: I'm gonna Roog you!...then I'll start waving my fingers around all crazy like and give them the evil eye...once they've come to the conclusion that I'm probably some wacked out crack head, I'll know my work is done...

It will be fun...or roleplay your favorite movies and add your own sexy scenes to them...that's always fun...XD

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 01:56 PM   #64
Twilightlioness

Quote:

What theme is it tonight? (lol, if we are being too naughty, feel free to say!)

@Coal Chaser: Well, if it is just a pic, then that's fine. (I'd actually like to see that!) lol, lets think of a good female name for TC, TwilightChelsea!
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:01 PM   #65
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:

Shhhh...don't give them any ideas...about one third of my posts are like that...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:03 PM   #66
Twilightlioness

Quote:
Shhhh...don't give them any ideas...about one third of my posts are like that...

So I've seen.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:04 PM   #67
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
So I've seen.

Sex is a healthy part of life...we should embrace it...and we must remember...sharing is caring...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:08 PM   #68
Twilightlioness

I'd rather we tone down the language. Okay? I don't want to get any of the admins mad at us. They are all such nice people that work hard to keep this site together.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:16 PM   #69
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
I'd rather we tone down the language. Okay? I don't want to get any of the admins mad at us. They are all such nice people that work hard to keep this site together.

Oh...I see what you're doing...making yourself look good so I'm the only one that gets in trouble...Well, two can play this game!...I wont mention sex ever again...for the next 5 minutes at least...

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:18 PM   #70
AkitaMutt
The original Coal Chaser

Quote:

@Coal Chaser: Well, if it is just a pic, then that's fine. (I'd actually like to see that!) lol, lets think of a good female name for TC, TwilightChelsea!

Yea, it's just a picture. Here's mine. <3

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/C...aser/Trae2.png

And Roog, lol. You ain't right. >D
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #71
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coal Chaser
And Roog, lol. You ain't right. >D

I know!...I can't get right!

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #72
TC

Haha Roog. Were not trying to single you out! All three of us have been quite the open talkers. But I agree with Roxy. There are young one's about.

Quote:
TwilightChelsea

No matter what, in some way, I'm probably going to be cursed too.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:26 PM   #73
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Haha Roog. Were not trying to single you out! All three of us have been quite the open talkers. But I agree with Roxy. There are young one's about.

Hmm...fragile and innocent minds abound?!...use innuendos, we must...

Quote:
No matter what, in some way, I'm probably going to be cursed too.

Yes...all us male folk get done in by the curse...I've been done in three times already...XD

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:30 PM   #74
TC

Quote:
Hmm...fragile and innocent minds abound?!...use innuendos, we must...

Yes...all us male folk get done in by the curse...I've been done in three times already...XD

Haha, time to use the "If you know what I means."

Aaggh... I know. I'd almost rather it happen and be gone. I'm uber paranoid that soon my mane is going to start falling out...and I'm going to develope opinions about Kevin Costner movies.
Unread Apr 4th, 2007, 02:43 PM   #75
Lion_Roog
Our House...

Quote:
Haha, time to use the "If you know what I means."

Aaggh... I know. I'd almost rather it happen and be gone. I'm uber paranoid that soon my mane is going to start falling out...and I'm going to develope opinions about Kevin Costner movies.

Haha...IfyouKnowWhatImean...

I know what you mean...Look at what happened to me:

Though, I must say...I would so go out with myself...*rawr*

~Avatar by Dare~

Sent-ts'an