The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight > The Marketplace
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Nov 30th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Tru

Pay What You Can Commissions

Pay What you Can

I am in desperate need of financial help. As many of you know, I have been having serious health problems. Including, but not limited to:
-My Neuro-Muscular disease
-Trying to figure out why I am intermittently going blind
-Trying to figure out if I have cancer or if the tumor on my neck is nothing.(It has been confirmed tumor, we just don't know if it is malignant or benign.)

My fiance and I have a very limited income and all our money is currently going to food and bills. I am in need of money, mostly for travel expenses to get to and from my doctors appointments. I have at least two major appointments so far this month, with more to come. I have to travel up to 300 miles (round trip) for some of my appointments.

I do have a credit card, but I would rather not use it unless I absolutely have to. There fore I am offering "Pay What You Can Commissions".

I will accept anything as low as $1.
Depending on what you contribute, you could get a sketch, a head shot, a full body, an animated avatar, or even a digital painting.
If you wish to order a commissions, just send me a note or comment here with how much you wish to contribute and what you would like/expect. Please realize I can't do a digital painting for $1.

All commissions received will go to travel expenses or to my credit card in case I have to use it.
All excess commissions I receive will go to Christmas gifts for our families, since we don't money for those either.

Thank you for any and all help.

Sincerely,

Bethany aka Tru

~No other road, No other way. No Day but Today.~
TLKFAA~DA
Tru is offline   Reply With Quote