The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > General Discussion > General Discussion > Personal Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Aug 28th, 2002, 07:27 AM   #1
Arazia
Little White Gargess

.... Me ....

Name: Barbara Herodes
Alias(es): Arazia, Ara, 'Zia, Araz
Birthdate: 04-22-1981

Astrological Sign: Taurus (Aries cusp)
Chinese Sign: Rooster

Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown (Medium length)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 230lbs

School: Northern Illinois Univeristy
Year: Senior
Major: Computer Science

Where do you live? I live in Dekalb, IL during the spring/fall and during the summer/christmas break I can be found either in Worth, IL or Edgerton, WI.
Where where you born? Worth, IL.
Have you ever been in love? Yes.
What's your favorite color(s)? Black and hunter-green.
Do you have any piercings,or want any? I think I have enough holes in my body to begin with. Thanks.
Where do you shop at the most? Book stores, toy stores, and exotic import stores.
Favorite Magazine: National Geographic & Popular Science.
Do you smoke? Nope. Chicago air is bad enough with out adding more to it.
Do you do drugs? Does massive amounts of caffine count?
What kind of music do you like? I have very eclectic tastes when it comes to music. I like almost anything, but I tend to listen to upbeat fast j-pop, a little country, some acapella, and a bit of rock and dance..
What kind of makeup do you use and what kind? I rarely if at all wear makeup. I think the last time I did was stage makeup for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat when it was done at my highschool some four years ago.
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use? Pantine Pro-v, sometimes with a little suave conditioner thrown in for scent.
Is your hair short or long? At one time my hair was about down past my butt, but I cut it in April to right around my shoulders, but it's grown out a bit since then.
Do people like to play with your hair? When it was longer people did. Since I cut it that has been cut down significantly.
Do you like to shop? If I have some fun people to shop with, sure.
Thunderstorms--Cool or Scary? Thunderstorms are one of the most fascinating things to watch. The rain, the wind, the lightning arching across the sky. Definately cool.
What sports do you play? I played youth ball hockey for about two years and karate for seven. I haven't gotten the opportunity to play much since I got to college.
What are you most scared of? I have a pathological fear of falling, so I tend to be scared of heights, escalators and elevators. I guess I also have a bit of a fear of being alone too.
If You Were Going To Kill Someone, What Method Would You Choose? In all honesty, I don't think I'd ever want to kill someone.
What is your favorite animal? Cats, dogs and newts.
What do you do for fun? Read, write, draw, program, role-play, muse, lurk and pounce my limited group of internet friends.
What's your favorite food? Cream of broccoli soup with bread and butter. Also love asparagas and artichokes. Chocolate of course (what woman doesn't love chocolate?).
Righty, Lefty, Or Ambidextrous? Right-handed. Although I'm better with my left hand at some stuff.
Do you think you're attractive? I think I'm cute. I know I can be attractive if I want to be, then again at the moment I don't have anyone to be attracting.
Do you sleep on your stomach or side or back? On my side, usually facing to the left.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? On occassion. Sometimes I just feel like cuddling something when I fall asleep.
Do you sleep with the lights on or off? Usually lights off is best, but I can sleep either way.
What perfume/cologne do you wear? Occassionally I use some... but not often. It was from a free set I was given a while back.
Have you ever kissed someone of the opposite sex? Yes.
What brand of shoes do you wear? I have a nice pair of expensive black leather shoes when I want to look fancy and a pair of sandles.
What kind of clothes do you sleep in if any? Usually if I take the time to wear something out of the ordinary it's a nightgown and shorts (or sweats if it's cold). Normally though I just sleep in what I'm wearing and change in the morning.
What's your favorite pop? Soda, it's SODA damnit! *digresses* I like diet Pepsi.
Are you the serious or loud or happy or shy type? I suppose I'm the shy type, although if you get me going I do love to talk. I'm usually upbeat and optomistic, except around exam time.
Do You Like To Drive? I love driving. If being a Trucker paid more I'd drive forever! But... since it doesn't I'll stick to computer science.
What kind of car do you want/have? 1991 Buick Lesabre.

<---------- More useless information to be added later -------->
Arazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Aug 28th, 2002, 08:55 AM   #2
Evita
You can't see me, I'm sure! :P

Oke, nice to meet you......
Unread Aug 28th, 2002, 10:44 AM   #3
Amber

hey cool someone older than me! *dies of shock*

I didnt read all your post... I'm heading off to bed right now...

Computer science... Eep! too many sums for me
Amber is offline   Reply With Quote