The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight > Constructive Criticism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:03 AM   #1
Tigrin
Good for Health, Bad for Education

Arrow Critique-ness?

'Lo everyone. n_n; I was doodling in Painter last night and I drew a person, and I was wondering if you could critique it for me? I don't ever really draw people, I just am so bad at it. But Jess thinks it looks good. x_X; The character is Tai from an old Titan AE fanfiction I wrote a long long time ago that I'm currently rewriting.. I was up at 2 AM last night writing it, only wrote about 4 or 6 paragraphs and it took me two hours. My friend thinks I'm an insomniac. n_n; Anyways, this is the piccy... and I finally came up with a nice full name for Tai, too, instead of his old Digimonish/Pokemonish name, "Tai Shockou". I named him Taylor Noire last night, quite proud of myself and the name. Took me about half an hour just to make up a new name.. I figured Taylor was a nice, straight common name that could be shortened to Tai, and Noire is something I stumbled upon while playing with an online thesaurus, if I even spelt that right... it's actually part of a phrase, "Bete noire" or something, which means "black beast" in French, or something that is outcast or detested, which, I think, fits Tai's personality. x_X Okay, leaving now.

君の瞳世界映す鏡
いつも優しさを忘れずに
悲しい言葉胸に満ちても
眼差し強く星を見つめて
Tigrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 3rd, 2002, 01:44 AM   #2
Pinali
Save the Murlocs!

Tai! Hrm...what does that remind me of, hmm? Just a certain Taichi Kamiya! :lol Anyway, nice pic, the face is great I don't really have the time for a critique right now, sorry!

[The Lion King] [DeviantART] [LiveJournal] [E-Mail and MSN] [Skype Pinali-]
Pinali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:43 PM   #3
Bronwyn

WoW!! I LOVE IT!!!! Just wanna reach out and cuddle him!!! EEK!! Keep up the great work!!!

Saggy