The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > The Community > The Roleplay Den > Non-TLK Animal RP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Mar 28th, 2010, 07:55 PM   #26
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: its okay! theres no such thing as a "late" post.

did we decide on how many posts per person to a day? cause we arnt moving fast. maybe once we "meet up" later itll move faster. if we have that time at night.

Ic: Kodey watched Yukiko try to decide. Nixie mentioned meeting up outside the city. He thougt about it. Now they didnt have to sneek around. He could steal a map by then.. and they would also probably be bothered by some "police" who had nother better to do. Which is allways fun.

"Sounds like a good plan to me.." He shrugged, "how about just outside the northern end? Theres a kinda big rock structure there randomly.. we could meet on that?" He had hid there the first nights he came into town. It only consisted of a few large boulders, and in the middle of a group of them it was empty. A group of people could easily fit inside with more then enough space. "Its not hard to find.." he spoke again,"youll know when you see it.." He remembered how it was just outside of town and placed in a feild. A few trees here and there, but not much else.

A frown filled his face as he remembered another detail. The police didnt just happen by that place. A memory filled his mind of a rundown building not very far from the rocks. The police often hung out there, shot there guns around, smoked what ever they could get their hands on, and sometimes even brought someone to push around. He was sure they would notice them. "Maybe thats not a good idea.. theres a bunch of police around there.. unless you want to.. have some fun." He gave a suggesting smirk and looked back and forth between the two of them.

Most people these days didnt believe wolves were still in existance. But those who knew what a wolf was, also knew it took more then a few bullets to kill one. Kodey himself had a few scars from bullets on his chest and back, and he was sure these two might have a couple. Wolves, in wolf form, were already half the size of a human and twice the size of a normal wolf. Taking down a human usualy took about one bite or maybe just a push of the paw. Even the amounts of police that hang around there, drunk or not, was not close to a match for a single wolf.

By strapping this puppy to my head.. I will never be shot! My enimies shall live in fear of hitting my taped furry companion..

My DA
Tigery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 28th, 2010, 07:56 PM   #27
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: sorry.. double post lol ^.^

By strapping this puppy to my head.. I will never be shot! My enimies shall live in fear of hitting my taped furry companion..

My DA

Last edited by Tigery : Mar 28th, 2010 at 08:05 PM.
Unread Mar 29th, 2010, 04:24 AM   #28
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: No problem at all, Dyani!!! Just hope I didn't sound rude or anything, since I wasn't feeling too well at the WE and now I still feel worse... Guess I'll get sick *shrugs shoulders* No I think we haven't decided on how many posts per day for a person... Or I just can't remember now *lol* But if you two post more and faster I also try to come up with something <<< is sometimes quite busy, even with being home all day ^^;

While Yukiko still hadn't had a single clue on what to do or where to spend the night with the other wolves, Nixie suddenly came up with the great idea of maybe meeting somewhere outside the city. The silver haired female pondered about that question from the other female wolf, whilst frowning slightly, and came up with the decision that this would be indeed a great plan, since somewhere outside it wouldn't be too small and cramped and there was also always the opportunity to escape, if things just would get too awkward. The young female briefly nodded to herself, because she thought that this indeed sounded like a good plan at all.

"Yeah, I also think that this is a good idea!", Yukiko agreed, after Kodey also had said that Nixie's idea was a good plan.
Attentively she listened to Kodey's following words and tried to remember how it looked outside the city and if she had seen that rock structure the male was talking about already. She remembered having seen those rocks in the distance, when she had arrived at the city, but otherwise those rocks weren't hard to find or to notice, since there wasn't much outside the town - only some trees and rocks and stuff.
"I know those rocks you meant! Though I haven't been there, but they're indeed quite easy to find. ", Yukiko remarked and smiled slightly. "And I still think that's also a good place for a meeting!", she added, but this time more enthusiastic than before.

Yukiko looked slightly worried, when Kodey suddenly frowned, while it seemed like he was thinking about something else. She looked even more worried, when Kodey started that this maybe wasn't such a good idea to meet up there, but then the female suddenly grinned widely, when he announced that the "police" was hanging out around there as well. The female didn't mind that, since she was always up for a little fun as well as to mess around with humans, especially with those from the so called police. And when being in wolf form then it didn't even matter that those had guns, since Yukiko still was stronger and she was also way faster than those humans.
"Well, I wouldn't mind!", she finally replied, while lazily shrugging her shoulders. "I'm always up for a little fun as well as for messing around with the "police"! Besides I'm somewhat longing for running around as a wolf again, since that had been a while since I did so...", she went on, now a large grin on her face...
He did everything for you, even if you ignored him all the time...
For you, he killed his best friend to get you and your attention...
So, maybe you should tell him, that you love him, too, so that he won't hurt you or maybe kill you, because while waiting for you his mind got totally ill and crazy...
But remember, Hayate still loves you!!!~

Mizuria Ava done by Astrocat! Thanks so much Astro!*hugs*
Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 29th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #29
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - No, we didn't deciede on posts per day. I might have been optimistic and said try for 4 posts per day but clearly that won't work lol!! Methinks posting once or twice a day should be ok, seeing as this is probably what we are managing atm. And no, don't worry Mystery you didn't sound rude. I don't mind who goes when seeing as I'm not very good at posting in order.. or on time for that matter!! >D
Ok, I've been struggling to post this all day. I can't actually think... Tigery, can you post something and I'll try and work on it first thing tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
"If Grace is there with you - look in her memories - she can show you the world we come from. There's no green there. They killed their Mother, and they're gonna do the same thing here"
"Earthworms can live on the planet without people. We cannot live on the planet without earthworms thus from an ecological point of view, earthworms are more important than people."
Dyani's TLKFAA Page | Email Dyani Aim = DyaniSpork
Dyani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 29th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #30
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: alrighty! oh and i didnt mean our actual posts per real-life day. I ment how many posts per person for a day in the RP. its hard to work a post after only one other person has gone but ill whip something up!

Ic: Kodey smiled as yukiko seemed to like the idea of the police. He had always enjoyed messing with them too. His mind drifted away as he waited for Nixie to respond with her own opinion. Though she would probably say it sounded good. It was partialy her idea.

His mind drifted back to an old town, far from here. Upon his entry, he ran into a boy his age and got into some trouble. The police had thought he had stolen something, but the boy stood up and sorted everything out. Kodey ended up staying for a few months in this town for his friendship with the boy. Bryan, was his name. They often played pranks on as many people as they could find, and there wasnt much else to do. Kodey remembered a specific day of their adventures. He had suggested simply acting suspicious around the police station but for the first time, Bryan refused. He informed Kodey that he had decided to sign up and become part of the police. At first, Kodey thought he had been joking, but was quickly proven wrong. Bryan got angry and didnt talk to him for a few days. When Kodey apologized, Bryan was already part of the force. Trusting Bryan quite a bit, Kodey tried to make up for not believing Bryan, by telling and showing him he was a wolf. Bryan didnt take it lightly. The next day, Kodey found himself on the run from half the town, Bryan couldnt keep the secret.

Kodey ended up having to flee the city, leaving most of his stuff behind. On his way out, he ran into Bryan and had nothing to say. Bryan had changed so much, so fast. They had a few moments of a stand still before other police started heading their way. As Kodey ran off, he could hear Bryan call to the others that the area was clear. Even now, he's not sure if he should forgive him or not.

Kodey brought himself back to the conversation and blinked hard a couple times. He hadnt had a memory flash back like that one for a while. At least it had something to do with the conversation. Hopefully neither of these two could sence memories or anything like that. Kodey didnt really like to share things of his past.

My DA
Unread Mar 30th, 2010, 07:09 AM   #31
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Thanks Tigery and I'm sorry for being useless!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The idea was a sound one. Meeting by some rocks on the outskirts of the city would at least allow them to show their wolf side to each other. There was something deeply personal and trusting about revealing yourself as a wolf to someone. Nixie had only shown herself to two people, her brother and an old man... he wouldn't be telling anyone anything though and her brother hadn't been seen since....
Nixie frowned, unable to remember what her train of thought had been. Then she suddenly realised she hadn't spoken in a while.

"That sounds perfect! Shall we meet up an hour after sunset?"

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
"If Grace is there with you - look in her memories - she can show you the world we come from. There's no green there. They killed their Mother, and they're gonna do the same thing here"
"Earthworms can live on the planet without people. We cannot live on the planet without earthworms thus from an ecological point of view, earthworms are more important than people."
Unread Mar 30th, 2010, 09:15 AM   #32
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: Good I didn’t sounded rude XD And I'm also not that great with posting in order or on time, since I'm really forgetful and slow at times ^^;
Nah, can't remember that we have decided that, Tigery... And Dyani, you aren't useless XD

Yukiko returned Kodey's smile and somehow his smile told her that he also would be up for messing around with the "police" as well. Now they only needed Nixie's opinion about the idea with meeting each other at night at those rocks. Yukiko hoped she would also agree, because then they just could run around in their wolf forms, which would make most things less awkward between them. So far Yukiko only had shown her wolf form to her family as well as to some close friends she had travelled with before, but of course those also had been wolves. To humans she had never shown herself as wolf, though she didn't knew if maybe someone had accidentally seen her running around as a wolf outside a city.

While an almost eerie silence was around the three wolves, Yukiko just stared at Kodey and realized that he was in thought again. Curious like she was she wanted to ask the male what he had been thinking of, but then she decided not to do so, since everyone had their thoughts they don't want to share with others.

"An hour after sunset?!", Yukiko repeated a part of Nixie's question, before briefly staring up to the sky. "Sounds fine! I will be there!", the silver haired female then went on in an excited tone.
She indeed was excited about the whole meeting as well as finally being able again to run around in her wolf form. Now they only had to wait, if Kodey also would say yes to Nixie's suggestion, but Yukiko believed he would do so, since that meet up at the rocks had actually been his idea...

OOC: Well, that post here was quite useless ^^; Sorry! Oh and maybe we now could skip a bit to the meeting or what do you think???
So, maybe you should tell him, that you love him, too, so that he won't hurt you or maybe kill you, because while waiting for you his mind got totally ill and crazy...

Unread Mar 30th, 2010, 06:33 PM   #33
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

OOC: sounds good to me. Ill wait for Dyani before i post though. just to make sure she has nothing she wants to add in here.

My DA
Unread Mar 30th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #34
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Lol I was waiting for you, Tigery! XD Does no one want to prepare for meeting up in wolf form? I don't mind either way

Unread Mar 31st, 2010, 08:17 PM   #35
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: alrighty then! i guess im leading the way.

Ic: Kodey felt the soft breeze of the wind blow against his face. He was sitting ontop the tallest rock in the group, his small backpack next to him. Shortly after getting the map, he decided to pack his stuff. No one could be sure if they would be able to stay in town after tonight.

His sitting there had already attracted the attention of a few of the police. They always noticed people who wernt supposed to be around. Kodey had his arms folded and poped up on his pulled in knees. He watched the police as a couple of them showed up, draging something on the ground. They lifted it up and Kodey lifted his head. It was a person. He watched the person stumble a few feet forward before falling to the ground, landing on their hands and knees. One of the police walked over and thrust a kick into their side. Kodey flinched. They laughed as the person fell onto their side, coughing so loud Kodey could hear him. Kodey narrowed his eyes as two police pulled the person to their feet, this time holding the persons arms back. Another police approached and began to punch the person in the gut repeatedly. Kodey winced with every hit and couldnt help but look away.

Hopefully, the others would be here soon. He had an idea on what they could do.

My DA
Unread Apr 1st, 2010, 04:25 AM   #36
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: Nice post Tigery!!! And quick post from me, since it seems my old PC monitor is dying ( it's getting darker and darker while I type ), so if I won't show up the next days will mean that my monitor is dead... Just to let you know, so you won't worry XD

Yukiko had packed all of her few belongings into the bag she was using when travelling and then just hid it somewhere save, so that no one would find it, before she went into the direction of the rocks, where she would meet with Kodey and Nixie again. The young female was still quite excited about the meeting, so she hurried that she wouldn't be too late.

Silently she sneaked out of the town and tried to avoid the police, who was hanging out there, as good as possible, before she also reached the rocks and joined Kodey, who actually had been sitting there. The silver haired female was about to say some greeting words towards him, when suddenly a rather cruel scene caught her attention. Startled as well as slightly in shock about what was going on, Yukiko watched how some of the police kicked and hit another person rather badly as well as terrible. Actually she didn't wanted to see those scene, since she couldn't believe why they could do such things without any reason at all, but somehow she wasn't able to draw her attention away from them.

"How cruel!", the female suddenly got out in a slight hoarse voice and narrowed her eyes in hatred at the police guys. "Someone should teach them a lesson!!!", she added, while she still stared in pure hatred at those humans...

OOC: Sorry for typos and this is short, but yeah it's kinda hard to write something nice with such a dark monitor T-T;;

Unread Apr 2nd, 2010, 02:38 PM   #37
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Gack! I would have replied to this yesterday (if I had known it was up!) but the internet was down the whole evening... Damn you Virgin Media!! >.< Also, my bf's computer is down and he is using my computer for work a lot so please excuse my (extra!) lack of speed >.< Extra big post to apologise again! <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nixie was glad that they had agreed to meet by the rocks again at night. She was hopeful that they would both turn up - Yukiko was a definate but she didn't know about Kodey. He was certainly a bit distant.

Soon as they had departed from each other, Nixie had dashed back to the Old Lady's house and, after suffering through an elongated apology to both the people she had accidentally doused with dirty water and the Old Lady for running off, she had an utterly fantastic meal of roast chicken followed by, her all-time favourite, apple pie!

She had nothing with her; no belongings, no personal items, nothing even of worth. She just came with the clothes she wore. It was easy to simply leave a note to Old Lady, thanking her for the meal and roof over her head and jump out through the loft window.

It was wonderful to be free. As she dashed along the streets that would lead to outside the city, Nixie laughed and speeded up to a sprint. She was going to meet up with wolves! She hadn't felt so happy in a long, long time! Bounding past doors and shut shops, she felt the wind rush through her short, black hair and pull on her multi-coloured scarf. She felt alive again.

She suddenly found herself outside the city and in the deserty wastelands. Looking around, she saw a light and a big pile of rocks. Remembering Kodey had said something about there being people and a dwelling near the rocks, Nixie knew where to go. Quiety, she turned into her wolf form. In the place of a young woman, there was a large black wolf with a multi coloured scarf around her neck. She ran towards the rocks.

She realised as she approached the rocks that there was some sort of tussle going on outside the hut where the light came from. She could smell blood in the air, pain and alcohol as well. These were bad men, she could practically smell the bad intent coming off them in suffocating waves. Her tail between her legs, Nixie scuttered around the rocks and found Kodey and Yukiko. They hadn't changed into wolves yet.

Yukiko suddenly said "Someone should teach them a lesson!!!" and Nixie growled in reply, agreeing that these people were doing bad things.

Unread Apr 4th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #38
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: sorry for time.. you know how it is around this time of the year. Spring break.. easter.. school stuff building up.. but im here now! oh.. and i was also thinking about eventualy bringing in a second character for myself, what do you two think?

Ic: Kodey had heard Nixie approaching and listened to Yukiko. He kept his eyes on the scene unfolding and silently switched into his wolf form. Leaving his back pack ontop of the rock, he jumped down a step and watched for a moment more.

Each one of them would probably come up to each mans shoulder, a very threatening size. He watched the boy who was being beaten, trying to plan out a way to get to him quickest. He had to remember that even a soft bite, was hard enough to puncture a humans skin. "Lets try not to hurt anyone too bad.." He mumbled and narrowed his eyes, "Ill grab the boy.. and drop him off back into the city.. meet back here after the police clear out.. it shouldnt take long after we show up.."

The plan started playing down in his head, they charge their way, growling just loud enough for the police to hear. Those who notice will panic and start running, some might shoot a few shots before turning tail as well. The boy would be dropped where he was. Kodey could grab him then, by the shirt, and carry him just inside the city near a few homes, and leave him there. While he did that maybe yukiko and nixie would clear the building and chase the police for some fun. then they would all meet back here.

Kodey nodded to himself, approving of his silent plan that might not even work out. "What do you guys thing?" He spoke over his shoulder, ears now pirked, listening to the police talk to eachother.

My DA
Unread Apr 7th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #39
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: Terribly sorry for the super long wait for this short post, but I was busy fixing my monitor issues ( still have them btw >.< ) and then I had internet issues, because of my modem *sighs heavily* But thanks a lot for waiting, guys!!! <3
And sure, if you want bring another character in, Tigery ^^

Nixie also had met up with them, already transformed into her wolf form. Yukiko just nodded at the agreeing growl the large black wolf with the multicoloured scarf let out, whilst her eyes were still fixated on those police guys, who were beating a poor boy up. After also Kodey transformed into his wolf form, Yukiko also immediately transformed into a pretty silver grey wolf with ice blue eyes. Her eyes were still fixated at the scene, and her muzzle was frozen in a silent snarl, whilst the fur on the back of her neck slightly bristled up. It was clear that they had to help out the boy and rescue him from the bad men around.

Attentively Yukiko listened to Kodey speaking. She just nodded her large head, when he said they shouldn’t hurt anyone too badly and that he would grab the boy and bring him back into the town, before returning to them, after they had chased the police away and cleared the area. The she-wolf thought about that plan, which was indeed very clever and easy to perform, since she knew that most off the police would flee in panic, when they would see them. And those guys were also no big threat, even with their guns.
"This will be easy...", Yukiko thought and was more than eager to teach those humans a lesson.

"I think this is a good plan!", Yukiko growled under her breath and nodded at Kodey, when he was looking over his shoulder. "I guess we will have chased them off easily! So should we go now?!", she added and stepped a few steps forward, but then just stoped dead in her tracks, since she knew that one wrong step could ruin everything they had planed.
"Ready?!", she asked again and looked from Kodey to Nixie, whilst she was imagining, how she would chase off some of those police guys...

Unread Apr 7th, 2010, 04:11 PM   #40
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - I have no problem with you introducing a secondary character, Tigery.. in fact I will be introducing another character at a much later point in this, if thats also ok lol! It won't be for quite a long time so its no biggie now.
Don't worry Mystery, I also have a problem. From tomorrow (8th) to the 17th(ish) I won't be near a computer. Don't worry too much because Nixie isn't someone who fights so I'm planning to leave her out whilst Kodey and Yukiko go in and maul some people. Theres no pressure to post quickly while I'm gone but Nixie won't be fighting so.... meh
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nixie could see the excitement in Yukiko's wolf body. She was straining to get at those bad men, to cause them injury for hurting another. Kodey too, was keen to fight. Smelling the fear and sweat from the human victim, the adrenaline and nervous energy from the two wolves, Nixie began to shiver. She did not like violence, it really scared her... reminded her far too much of the violence of her past.
She backed into a corner, her tail still between her legs. Whimpering a little, she looked at Kodey and said "I'm sorry, I can't do this. I don't want to hurt anyone.. please let me stay here."

Unread Apr 12th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #41
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: i forgot to say i was gone too. but im back now!! so sorry!
_______
Ic: Kodey looked over his shoulder at Nixie. He didnt want to hurt anyone either. "Its okay. We're just getting the kid out of there.." He wispered quietly. He looked back forward then glanced to Yukiko. "How bout you run in first to scare them away from the boy so I can grab him?" He lowered his body to the ground, into some what of a crouch. Though the police probably could not see them from there, he still wanted to lessen their chances. Though his fur helped him blend into terrain, he knew yukiko probably lasted better in a colder enviornment. If they were to travel together, Kodey would be sure to work them that way on the map. For now, he waited quietly, keeping his eyes on the police and boy.

My DA
Unread Apr 14th, 2010, 07:44 AM   #42
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

OOC: No problem at all you two, since I still have my monitor/PC/internet issues as well >.<

Yukiko actually could smell the fear of the other female wolf, so she sent Nixie a comforting look, when she heard her speak that she wouldn't be able to do this and that she just wanted to stay where she was. Somehow she just felt sorry for Nixie, because from her fear and her body language Yukiko thought that the other female must have been through very rough and violent times.
"Don't worry, everything will be okay!", Yukiko whispered soothingly, before she quickly added. "And to be honest I never planned to hurt them! Only to chase them away and teach them a lesson!"
Afterwards the female wolf turned her attention to Kodey again and briefly nodded, after hearing his suggestion.
"Okay! I will chase them all away, so you can get the boy out of here!", she whispered back to him and watched when he suddenly lowered himself onto the ground.
Immediately Yukiko also lowered herself into a crouch, so that she wouldn't be seen, because of her "bright" fur. The she-wolf stared at the scene for a brief moment, before she suddenly jumped out of her hiding place from the rocks and charged at the humans as fast as she could, whilst snarling ferociously.

The men immediately looked up so totally surprised and startled, when they had heard the snarling sound from nearby. Some of them actually started to run away in fear, after seeing the huge wolf charge into their direction with its jaws frozen in an angry snarl, while some others just started to curse and even shot at Yukiko with their guns. The large wolf avoided the bullets and then just started chasing the guys around, without hurting or harming them. She snapped at them with her huge jaws, but actually Yukiko wasn't aiming for them, since she only wanted to chase them off, so that Kodey would be able to grab the boy and bring him to safety again. Actually Yukiko did a great job, since after only a few minutes the police guys had completely forgotten about the boy, since now their complete attention was focussed on Yukiko, who was chasing more of them away the longer she was "playing" with them, whilst some guys still tried to shoot her, which was somewhat impossible, since the she-wolf was way to fast for them. While having her fun she shortly barked into the direction of the rocks, which was some kind of signal for Kodey that it was now safe to get the guy, while she was chasing of the last remaining stupid men...

Unread Apr 18th, 2010, 12:41 PM   #43
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

Kodey had waited, crouching by the rocks, for Yukiko's signal. The second he heard her, he started bounding forward. At the sight of a second wolf, a few of the police still hanging around took off. The boy was frozen in fear.

Kodey bounded, making sure not to look too fierce. He approached the boy and folded his ears back lightly, trying to look nice. The boy wouldnt move, to terrified to even blink.
Kodey couldnt wait any longer, he had to get them out of there. Nudging the boy on his stomach, he lighlty grabbed the back of his sweatshirt and started bounding away. Kodey had to hold his head up higher so the thrashing boys legs wouldnt drag on the ground. He tied to run as fast as he could with the boy so they could get there faster.

Kodey set the boy down infront of the hospitol, lightly backing away. The boy stared at him for a minute. The sound of one of the police cars sounded and they both looked up in terror. As the boy scrambled to his feet, trying to get inside quickly, Kodey ran away. Heading back for the rocks.

My DA
Unread Apr 18th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #44
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Sorry for the delay, the disapearance and the cowardly wolfess, chaps. Back on my own computer now. ON WITH THE TALE!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Yukiko and Kodey turn into their wolf form was breathtaking. Yukiko was a beautiful mottled white wolf. Nixie had never seen such a colour on any animal. "She must have come from a very distant country for her colour to be like that!" she thought curiously. Before, in her human form, she had had silver hair which was unusal in a human anyway but to see it being transferred onto a sleek female wolf was.. well.. astounding.

Kodey turned into something Nixie had already thought he would be. She had noted the different colours in his very short hair as a human and was not surprized to see it replicated in his wolf colouration. He looked like an unusally coloured and very large German Shepard dog. It would be very good as a disguise through unfamilar towns as few humans would look twice at a familar coloured canine.

Although Nixie was reassured by both of her companions that they would not harm the humans, she was worried and scared for all of them. The injured boy could be seriously hurt and transferring him over to the hospital might cause him further hurt. The bad adults could carry worse weapons than the fists they were using on the boy. The wolves were going in with teeth, claws and much more agile bodies but bullets would go faster than even their superior muscles, bones and wild brains. Nixie had seen too much violence to think that there could be a good ending to this scenario. At best, they were going to be chased out of town. At worse, killed.

Yukiko and Kodey sprang into action. Nixie, feeling utterly useless as well as utterly terrified, could not tear her eyes from the action. Kodey was swift to grab the injured boy and take him back into the town. Her wolf eyes wide with shock and fear, Nixie watched Yukiko dodge the bullets with ease as the humans became more and more irratic in their aiming. Their eyes and scents bretrayed their huge fear whilst Yukiko was doing the smell version of laughing in glee and exhilaration.

Suddenly, Nixie perked up her ears as she heard the police sirens coming from a part of the town that Kodey had run into. Somehow the bad humans that Yukiko was keeping occupied had contacted the police in town. Soon they would be outnumbered and then there would be no escape for them. Feeling panic beginning to flutter at the edges of her being, Nixie ran out to Yukiko and barked a warning at her companion. They had to get out of here, fast.

Unread Apr 19th, 2010, 06:04 AM   #45
Mystery
The Evil Jinchuuriki

After Yukiko had given Kodey the signal, the other wolf also had entered the scene. Shortly Yukiko glanced over her shoulder and saw Kodey trying to get the boy out of the danger zone, before she focussed her attention on the remaining humans again. At the sight of another large wolf some more of the police men had run off in a haste, since they had been scared, but still a few stubborn humans were left, who were trying to shoot Yukiko, while screaming, shouting, cursing and whatever. Somehow Yukiko grew somewhat tired of their stubborn behaviour, since the she-wolf wanted to chase them off, before they could call for reinforcements or whatever. So now the female wolf "attacked" the remaining humans even more ferociously, just to show them, that this indeed wasn't a game or something similar. While doing so, Yukiko glanced from time to time over her shoulder, noticing that Kodey had left with the boy and brought him to safety in the nearby town.

Just a few moments later after Kodey had vanished with the injured boy, Yukiko could hear sirens coming from that direction of the town, where Kodey must have been vanished to before. The wolf stopped dead in her tracks for a brief moment, pondering what was the best to do now, and almost got hurt by a bullet from the shooting men, but luckily those guys were way too scared and irritated in that moment of time so their aiming was just worse. Snarling madly at the few remaining humans Yukiko launched at them, scaring them almost to death with her new ferocious attack, before some more just ran off in sheer panic, when Nixie came running to Yukiko, barking a warning at her. Yukiko just snarled at the humans some more, before she shortly barked a "Thanks" back at Nixie. The she-wolf knew it would be the best to get out of here as fast as possible, before even more humans with even better and powerful weapons would appear. So she lunged at the humans one last time, knocking some of them down with her larger body, before she suddenly turned around and then just ran away from the whole scene as fast as she could.

Together with Nixie and without the startled humans noticing the wolves ran back to the rocks to hide there and wait for Kodey, before they had to leave the town and the whole scene behind, because things just would get too dangerous for them, if they would stay there any longer.
"Thanks again for the warning!", Yukiko again thanked Nixie, before slowly and carefully looking from her hiding place into the direction of the remaining humans.
Those were just standing there and discussing things, while it looked like they were waiting for the reinforcements, before they would go on wolf hunt. Seeing that made Yukiko lower even more to the ground, almost pressing her body hard against it, while waiting for Kodey's return and hoping for him that it would be a safe return as well...

Unread Apr 29th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #46
Tigery
and THEN! we- ...

ooc: im so sorry!! I thought i had posted a reply to this but it must not have gone through! horribly sorry!

He changed into his human form and started walking. Ignoring the police, he headed for the rocks. As a few of them noticed him, he stopped in his steps. His fist came up to his mouth to cover a cough. He kept walking. The police ignored him and continued to fuss about themselves. Kodey jumped up to stand on the rock he had set his bag on. As he picked up his bag and slung it on his shoulder, he looked down the other side to spot the two girls.

"Hey." He spoke and jumped down to them. "We should probly go.."

OOC:sorry for the short post too. it was probably a lot longer the first time i made it but i dont remember by now.

My DA
Unread May 18th, 2010, 04:53 PM   #47
Dyani
Reach For The Light

OOC - Ah, I see I must have missed your update Tigery! Not been 100% with it recently - exams and extra fun family crap >.>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nixie nearly jumped out of her skin when Kodey landed beside them. Although she had smelt him nearby, she couldn't tell if it was the scent from when he'd run the injured human away, or that he was actually close.
Nixie viewed the oncoming police nervously and shook her head quickly when Kodey suggested to leave the area. She did not want to leave a definate bed for the night but it was very likely these people had dogs. Once they picked up the scent.. well game over.

---------------------------------------
OOC - So sorry about not replying asap to this, I didn't notice someone had posted! Extra thanks to Tigery for pointing this out!!