The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight > The Marketplace
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Oct 10th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #1
Kasei
Lurker Extraordinarre

Help me get to Africa? (aka cheap sketch commissions)

So here's the deal: I'm going to Africa in December. So exciting!

Here's the not-so-exciting part: It's costing $3000 and saving up for this trip is leaving things a bit tight. So, to alleviate stress, financial burden, and worry I am going to do sketch commissions.

Now for the fun(?) part....you pick the price! Yep. Basically I am asking for donations of any dollar amount and in return you get a sketch from me. I am that desperate. You don't even have to tell me upfront how much you are going to donate, just let me know if you're interested, I'll sketch out the character/animal/whatever of your choice and if you want to see it, send the money via paypal/check/whatever. When I get it, you get the drawing. Sound good? Maybe? e__e; I just really have so far to go with saving up for this trip and would love any help at all, no matter how small.

Any and all donations welcome! My paypal is snowfrost(at)gmail(dot)com

KaseySnow.com
TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Facebook

“Without some goals and some efforts to reach them, no man can live." ~John Dewey

Last edited by Kasei : Oct 13th, 2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: rewording a few things for clarity
Kasei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Oct 15th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #2
Kasei
Lurker Extraordinarre

Thank you to those of you who have gotten in touch with me already with interest in helping! Here are some I've done so far as examples of the kind of sketches you will get if you decide to donate--not much I know, just a little thank you. I wish I had more time to draw a bigger display of my appreciation for your support. <3

KaseySnow.com
TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Facebook

“Without some goals and some efforts to reach them, no man can live." ~John Dewey

Last edited by Kasei : Oct 17th, 2011 at 02:50 PM.
Kasei is offline   Reply With Quote