|Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:58 AM||#1|
forgot what she was saying... again.
Join Date: Dec 2001
1) Post less than 2 threads a week. Any more is considered flooding the forum and is extremely rude as it bumps off posts by other emmbers.
2) Post in the correct sub-forum.
Art Trades/Requests- For art that the recipient is expecting. Does not include surprise pics.
Critique Forum- Come here for help on a picture. Do not give critique in any other forum. Do not post here if you can't handle suggestions for improvement. Keep critique mild and positive unless the author asks specifically otherwise. Ask for help on specific pieces of art, not on your art as a whole.
The Marketplace- This is here to offer items for sale, commissions, or to ask help from anyone who has sold things in the past.
In The Spotlight- Evrything else. There is no 'off-topic', all art is welcome here. No critique in this forum, please. This forum can be used to advertize your archive, forum, or a specific piece of art.
3) Ratings- Please keep things to a PG rating. If you wish to post anything stronger, post a warnign in the title, and link to the picture rather than showing it within the post. This includes violence, blood, and non-sexual nudity. Remember that this is a lionking board with a mainly younger viewership.
4) Commenting- Please keep comments postitive, and do not offer critique if it is not requested. Keep all comments longer than one sentence, since anything shorter doesn't sound sincere and doesn't contribute. If you want comments, try commenting on others' work. Most people will return the favor.
5) Bumping- Please refrain from bumping old posts, or ones that have been posted/commented on within a day of being bumped. Bumping knowcks others' work off of the front page, which is rude.
Please read and follow these rules. Not following them will earn you a warning, and three warnings can lead to a ban. Thank you for reading the rules.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|