The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight > The Marketplace
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Kimmorz

Open for Commissions; Beanies, Wristbands, Armwarmers, Etc.

Hey everyone! I haven't been very active on TLKFAA (because I'm never really sure what to do with my on-topic characters, I haven't been feeling very inspired with feral characters, anyhow), and I'd love to build it up a little with stuff you don't quite see so often there, handmade crafts! Right now, I have experience with making beanies, wristbands, and armwarmers, and would really like to expand my examples of those. So I'm opening up for commissions.

Beanies:
Beanies start at $20, $30 with earflaps, price may go up with complexity
About my beanies; I do a decent amount of hand sewing on them. Ears and details are always hand sewn, and usually the ends of the brim are hand sewn together. My hand sewing is pretty strong, since I had to rely on that before I learned how to use a sewing machine.
EXAMPLE BEANIE [Orca Whale]

Wristbands:
Wristbands start at $5, price may go up with complexity
About my wristbands; These are entirely handsewn (though I may start sewing the ends together with a sewing machine to make things move along a bit faster). They're usually pretty big so they can fit over your hand since they aren't too stretch. If you want, I do a button instead so it's a tighter fit, or other things, let me know what you'd like.
EXAMPLE WRISTBAND [Panda]

Armwarmers:
Armwarmers start at $10, price may go up with complexity (will be more if you want stripes, and based off of how many)
About my armwarmers; These are machine sewn, though details would be sewn by hand.
EXAMPLE ARMWARMERS [Stripes]

Shipping is generally $3 to US, $5 anywhere else.

Just drop a message if you're interested. Even if you can't commission, spread the word to your friends, I do have a bit of a referral program for those who can't afford commissions. Thanks a bunch for taking a look!