The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight > Constructive Criticism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Mar 1st, 2002, 08:53 AM   #1
Lady Stardust
two fierce drag queens go round the outside..

Quick piccie...

It's Mor'dare..my draught horse character..blowy mane..anyway, it's a quick tablet thing..I'm just wanting to know if there's anything I could improve in this pc..anatomically or artistically speaking..o.O...you know what I mean..thanks.

|words|art|more art|

...in one instant, in a spiritual breaking of the clouds, Ziggy was born. He hung on the stars and gestured with infinite grace and precision. He breathed the cool winds and caressed divinity as if it were his lover. And then he wove his web of poetry and beckoned from the skies to the children. And the children heard, and the children came. In their thousands they came and listened. And in his words they found life and hope. Manifested in Ziggy’s songs they perceived the true depth of the meaning of the word ‘truth’. And so they demanded more and more, until they tapped the very source of this fragile creature and sucked out his energy, channeling it through the crowds to reach the hysteria. Demanding more and more... until finally the truth had become like shattered fragments of glass, and his soul had been ravaged. And there was nothing left to mark his passing except tiny grains of stardust which were swept up by the wind and sprinkled into the coloured hair of children all across the planet Earth...

Lady Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 1st, 2002, 09:15 AM   #2
llee
mashed potato

ooo! great pic! ^^ the outline may be a bit sketchy but thats ok. you can just go over that again to make it bolder i guess ^^ lol unless you like it that way of course!

nice mane too very blowy! lol maybe needs more blending of colors and a bit more flowity ^^"

otherwise, i love the pic. anatomically, it looks great, but im not an expert at equines so... yeah! =P nice shading too
llee is offline   Reply With Quote